• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 139 of 295 FirstFirst ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 7374
    wait are you talking about the Colt Python or a real Python ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    wait are you talking about the Colt Python or a real Python ?
    Real python. That's where we are now.......

Colt Pythons are pretty cool though.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

( generally, I agree with you - and find you one of the more reasoned and thoughtful voices here - Thank you. )
    Holy shit! Really? Fooled ya I guess.

@ Mr. Stainless; Can you use a Colt Python .357 on a Python that is constricting its owner to death? It would seem suitable.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    dude - did you even bother to read your own Reference (?)
    I have offered on at least three occasion that the national guard historically represented a "state militia" - until they became among the first deployed to Iraq... And

the purpose of the militia was to protect the 'Free State(s)' from a tyrannical Federal government -

claiming the US Military represents 'a well regulated militia' as described in the Constitution gets a Fail from me

( mostly, I try to ignore your junk.

no, your son is not a militia unto himself
    ( I'm more worried about You becoming a shooter ) --

tj
    Speaking of junk.. Yes, I agree that the state militias are what the constitution was referring to in the 2nd.. However, Counties, cites, even an individual block can also have a militia... And a nation can have a militia.. many have several.. And the national level forces here are what I'd call well regulated..

I'll let you know if I have any other nits that need picking. It's tiring. Please take a break yourself..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    I do believe that Mr Stainless is on record repeatedly as saying the 18 year olds should not have access to firearms and particularly Assault style weaponry.
    Yes, I know that but I was responding to him directly about the "go to war" comment below with the difference being the kid going to war with an assault weapon is well regulated..

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    That’s the odd thing. Can’t drink can’t smoke.
    But buy a semi auto?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Go to war?

I think we all need to take a break. Back out to the porch where it is shady and there is a light breeze low humidity and tolerable temps.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    I think we all need to take a break. Back out to the porch where it is shady and there is a light breeze low humidity and tolerable temps.
    Agreed. Shit's crazy. Out til tomorrow. Carolina Panthers Night at the Durham Bulls game. Hope Baker's there.. Not betting on it though.. Later folks..

dude. I haven't posted in this thread in Five Weeks.

overnight ( ain't) A Break.

skiJ

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    dude. I haven't posted in this thread in Five Weeks.

overnight ( ain't) A Break.

skiJ
    It is pointless.. 140 pages and we're still at the gun slingers saying fortify everything more so we can keep our guns. and progressives saying get rid of the guns so schools and public places don't have to resemble prison complexes..

More info on the Iowa campground shooting. The go fund me has raised 100k for the 9 year old who lost his family.

As if that is any consolation.

https://wcfcourier.com/news/local/up..._Falls_Courier

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I just read that ^^^ as I sit in an Iowa campground with my family.
    Fack.

Hopefully you have an AC. Definitely more important than having a gun during an Iowa summer.

The weather looks absolutely perfect for Ragbrai this week though.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Haha, yes, AC. We've been staying at RV parks specifically to plug in the AC as we work out way east. We drove a few legs with the Genset running on the hwy to keep the big AC going.

Funny, never heard of the Ragbrai till yesterday when we were heading east on 20 and passed dozens of loaded and decorated bike team busses and had to look up what was going on.

Seems like a hoot.

watch out for snakes

Imagine if our only recourse for drunk drivers was the hope that another drunk driver would hit them head-on before they killed too many people and our belief in this system was so complete that elected officials suggested that everyone take shots before driving, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    Imagine if our only recourse for drunk drivers was the hope that another drunk driver would hit them head-on before they killed too many people and our belief in this system was so complete that elected officials suggested that everyone take shots before driving, just in case.
    Challenge accepted.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

^thanks for your service in combatting (bad) drunk driving!

A well stocked liquor cabinet, being necessary to the security of a freeway, the right of the people to keep and do shots, shall not be infringed.

“You can have my road soda when you pry it from my cold, dead hand.”

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    This is why there is no productive conversation in the country about the 2a

When you hate guns so much that you cannot even differentiate between a law abiding citizen owning a gun, and a criminally insane person with a gun, you get the big fat middle finger from most of America .

Congrats.

If only there was something we could do...

That’s stupid. I hate gun owners!

“Mcphee’s little quip about the absurdity of drunk driving and gun violence is why I won’t listen to productive measures to curb gun violence” is why everyone is laughing at you always.

Don’t go to France. Nuts are gun crazy

A 75-year-0ld nudist is in custody after allegedly killing a 46-year-old man on a nudist beach on a lake near Lyon, France over the weekend, according to French press reports. The victim had reportedly fondled his erection while deliberately staring at a female nudist when an argument broke out between the men.

The shooter then took his registered hunting pistol from his beach bag and shot the younger man, police say. “There was an altercation between a man and a woman, and another individual got involved,” the public prosecutor of Bourg-en-Bresse, Christophe Rode, told French television.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    This is why there is no productive conversation in the country about the 2a

When you hate guns so much that you cannot even differentiate between a law abiding citizen owning a gun, and a criminally insane person with a gun, you get the big fat middle finger from most of America .

Congrats.

Problem is that sometimes, too many times, that that criminally insane person with the gun WAS THE LAW ABIDING GUN OWNER YESTERDAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    How would you differentiate them?

Legal purchase for Uvalde, Buffalo, Parkland, Pittsburgh shooters & many others.
    Not to mention the occasions of parents that allowed access to their weapons in other quite famous shootings where the shooter was underage.

Is SB's "one armed hero" Indiana kid a law-abiding citizen?
    Indiana shooter incidentally legally purchased too

Further, the level of negligence, unsecured storage, and misuse of firearms in the US is such that people are more likely to suffer accidents & abuse rather than use a firearm in defensive use.

So, please help us understand how would you differentiate them?

Cono’s got his critical thinking cap on today.