Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Ugh. Tough read. So much potential for this world class athlete. Engineer from Dartmouth too. Brutal. Gone from some douche bag player who couldn’t keep his dick in his spandex.

Uhhhh, I don’t think he’s the one who shot her. Whether he’s a dickbag or not is somewhat irrelevant. I know lots of douchey people and don’t shoot anyone. Let’s make sure the shooter gets the bulk of culpability here.

Quote Originally Posted by powking12 View Post
    Uhhhh, I don’t think he’s the one who shot her. Whether he’s a dickbag or not is somewhat irrelevant. I know lots of douchey people and don’t shoot anyone. Let’s make sure the shooter gets the bulk of culpability here.
    This is the internet, culpability and flung shit are never a limited resource. Plenty to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by powking12 View Post
    Sure, he likely didn't pull the trigger but he's got a large role here. i.e. motivated the killer, and bought the killer a gun. No Colin, no murder.

I want more facts before I know how much blame to place on him, beyond "he stuck his dick in crazy".
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

We’ve all stuck our dicks in crazy. Probably none of us have then bought that crazy person a gun.

But yeah - 99.999999% of the blame and anger and suspicion should be directed towards the person who pulled the trigger in cold blood.

He’s not even in custody - so while I suspect he’s made some really stupid and shameful decisions he’ll regret for the rest of his life it doesn’t seem like he wanted any physical harm to come to Mo.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    We’ve all stuck our dicks in crazy. Probably none of us have then bought that crazy person a gun.
    I have seen lots of speculation, but I'm not 100% clear on when this happened and why it happened. That said, I'm not a gun person so I would not buy myself a gun, let alone another person. But i understand that to some people, it's a normal every day device, and I can't speculate whether it was a gift or whether he was knowingly circumventing gun laws or whatever.

All of that said, I mostly know everything I know about this from this thread, and haven't researched on my own or even clicked on every link. So if there is non-speculative stuff that I am missing that moves the needle, my apologies.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I have seen lots of speculation, but I'm not 100% clear on when this happened and why it happened. That said, I'm not a gun person so I would not buy myself a gun, let alone another person. But i understand that to some people, it's a normal every day device, and I can't speculate whether it was a gift or whether he was knowingly circumventing gun laws or whatever.

All of that said, I mostly know everything I know about this from this thread, and haven't researched on my own or even clicked on every link. So if there is non-speculative stuff that I am missing that moves the needle, my apologies.
    I’m on the same page as you.

I actually think that whole line of thinking... were they just gun people? what precipitated that purchase? did he know she wasn't allowed to have a gun and was just being a good texan? etc are the crux of his involvement. Then you add on was he just being a creep and didn't tell her he was going to go swimming and get a burger with mo, etc that adds another layer.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

In the police report Colin stated he had never even fired the gun he purchased for himself, or the gun he had purchased for her.
    So you can't say it was just "they were gun people". Even they way he describe the ammo, "there are bullets for practice, and bullets for killing", who fawking says that to the police?

My impression was that she wanted to get a gun, but knew she wouldn’t pass a background check due to her outstanding warrant, and it would draw attention to her, so she got Colin to buy it for her. And then Colin decided he better get one too, just to even things out.

Just speculation, but that’s what makes sense to me.

Now about Kaitlin being dropped off at the NJ airport. Still haven’t seen any pictures of her at that airport, unlike the ones show at Austin and Houston airports. So, how exactly do the cops know she was dropped off there?

Well, of course the cops aren’t going to tell the public everything they know about the case. They don’t operate that way. So given the void of information all I can do is speculate.

So my speculation is maybe she DID use her credit card with a Uber or cab. It was just one day after the murder warrant was issued. I imagine it takes some time and legal proceedings to shit off someone’s credit card before being convicted of a crime. So the card probably would have worked, although it would be easy to track. But maybe she figured, “hell, the cops probably already know I’m in NYC, so why not give them one more hit before disappearing?”.

And then headed towards a bus or train.

Murder of rising cycling star

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Scary version is that he probably didn't even know she was crazy. I mean if he know she was remotely crazy enough to murder, I'm pretty sure he would have never bought her a gun.

So who knows what level of unknown crazy is lurking below the surface in people.
    Last edited by xyz; 06-11-2022 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Scary version is that he probably didn't even know she was crazy. I mean if he know she was remotely crazy enough to murder, I'm pretty sure he would have never bought her a gun.

So who knows what level of unknown crazy is lurking below the surface in people.
    I don't think he cared what she did with it--He seems totally self-absorbed, just trying to get what he wants wherever and whenever he can get it. That's my impression of his character, anyway.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    I don't think he cared what she did with it--He seems totally self-absorbed, just trying to get what he wants wherever and whenever he can get it. That's my impression of his character, anyway.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Checks out with Texas culture & Austin bike culture

https://cyclingmagazine.ca/sections/...led-to-canada/

I'll be keeping any eye out for her on my local gravel routes.

https://cyclingtips.com/2022/06/mo-w...tate-new-york/

Looks like her sister may have been helping her. Not entirely sure if the timing is before or after her warrant. If it was after, obviously her sister could be charged with harbouring a criminal etc.

Makes me think if id harbour my murderous sister and face years in prison for it. That's a hard no lol.

I feel bad for Mo’s friends and family who have to watch this guilty bitch run free. I hope she’s caught soon.

Oh,I don’t know. I think that if she had murdered my sister in cold blood as she did Mo, I would seriously enjoy watching that fucking bitch being systematically hunted down. Having to look over her fucking shoulder every goddamn time she hears a twig snap. Knowing what exactly what she did and sweating that any little fucking mistake will end in life in prison at best and possibly the death penalty cause she did it in fucking Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    ... possibly the death penalty cause she did it in fucking Texas.
    Hence Canada?

Murder of rising cycling star

bet she wished she would have just kicked Collin real hard in nutsack and moved on instead of killing someone else that got caught up in his BS.
    I hope she gets caught and faces justice.
    I hope he gets a swift kick in the nutsack
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Hence Canada?
    There’s an extradition agreement between CAN and USA.

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    There’s an extradition agreement between CAN and USA.
    And it (usually?) takes the death penalty off the table.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    And it (usually?) takes the death penalty off the table.
    I think she could be extradited to potential death penalty if Canada determines she'd be getting a fair trial etc.

This doesn’t seem like the typical capital murder case. I think her chances of getting the death penalty for this are nil.