Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Read another article that said she still had a bandage on her nose from surgery when she was caught, told authorities it was from a surfing accident. And, the article alluded to her using someone else's legit passport that bore a striking resemblance to her, but they don't outright say it was her sister's. Yet.

She really thought she could get away with this. What a cunt.

How much different could a nose job make her appear? She should have shaved her head Pedro style and dressed like a dude. Seems like she cashed the Carmax check down there too. Im surprised she was on the run this long with the trail she left.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post

She really thought she could get away with this. What a cunt.
    Totally - the fact that she was chilling out on a beach in vaca mode rather than focusing on covering her tracks better shows what an entitled narcissist she is.

Glad they got her! She seems to be well above the Vicki Mendoza diagonal on the hot v crazy scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In her locker at the Costa Rican hostel they found both hers and her sisters passport, along with a $6350 receipt for cosmetic surgery under a different alias name.
    That new nose will look good in prison....

So, she has to fuck up her sisters life as well?

Damn.

It’s almost like she didn’t think this through at all.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Damn.
    Thats and easy defense "She knows where my spare key is, and broke into my house and stole my passport... I don't travel often so I wouldn't have noticed my passport missing."
    BUT it's going to be hard to explain driving her to the airport. One anonymous tip was given that it was her sister who dropped her off, and another tip told them she was traveling on her sisters passport.

Murder of rising cycling star

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Totally - the fact that she was chilling out on a beach in vaca mode rather than focusing on covering her tracks better shows what an entitled narcissist she is.
    She was definitely arrogant enough to assume she was home free after 5 weeks on the lam. Just found this in an Fox article:

"She was trying to set up another type of lifestyle." The type of yoga she was studying had some sort of connection to surfing, and it seemed as though she wanted to start teaching, officials said.”

She was so cold and pompous that she murdered that poor girl then fled to start a new hippie-surf-yoga-wellness bullshit lifestyle. I bet she thought she was 100% in the clear when she was busted. Fuck her. I would’ve loved to see the look on her face when she was cuffed.

I hope she was cuffed while at the beach, on a yoga mat, drinking kombucha while eating her vegan, non GMO, organic, fair trade lunch.

Last edited by HankScorpio; 07-02-2022 at 09:59 AM.

Damn.
    If her sister sells Kaitlin out, ie fully cooperates with authorities, can she walk? Or is it too late for that?

Not a chance I’d help my sister run from murder. Am I alone here on this one? Lol

If her sister sells Kaitlin out, ie fully cooperates with authorities, can she walk? Or is it too late for that?

Not a chance I’d help my sister run from murder. Am I alone here on this one? Lol
    Obviously it is hard to imagine any of my brothers running from murder, but I can't imagine thinking that they had murdered someone and I was going to help them get away with it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

So it looks like she flew out to CR on the 14th. Warrant issued 17th. So her sister could get a pass for helping.

It's not surprising that the cops dropped the ball not keeping an eye on her sister... when they weren't even keeping an eye on the drop dead 99.9999% sure fire killer. The incompetence of law enforcement here to allow her to get away so easily is staggering.. Ya, they have the evidence and a solid case.. so why not keep an eye on her and everyone around her better???
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Just catching up on this thread. Great news that they got her.

Is it a sure thing that she can’t receive capital punishment as part of the extradition agreement?

Life in jail is still a pretty shitty punishment. With a death sentence she'd be in prison for a couple decades anyways as appeals run their course. At least with life in jail the family isn't subjected to years and years of court proceedings. Not to mention the cost of those to the system. Lock her up and throw away the key.

So it looks like she flew out to CR on the 14th. Warrant issued 17th. So her sister could get a pass for helping.
    Link? Everything I’ve read says she flew to CR from Newark on the 18th, one day after the warrant.

Amazing.

Name:  NoseJob.jpeg
Views: 912
Size:  63.1 KB

This article sums up the timeline: https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/aut...in-costa-rica/

Link? Everything I’ve read says she flew to CR from Newark on the 18th, one day after the warrant.
    You're right sorry. She flew to NY on the 14th. Warrant issued 17th. Flew to CR the 18th.

Damn, she should’ve saved that nose job money for commissary in the clink.

Does this validate the redheads are crazy rule?

Glad they caught that stupid bitch.

WHOA WHOA WHOA here guys, let’s not rush to judgement……Who among us hasn’t fled the country on someone else’s passport, got some plastic surgery, and hid out in CR after the murder of our significant others side piece??????
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Does this validate the redheads are crazy rule?
    I was thinking it was "Kaitlins'/Caitlins/etc.." Every one I've met was at least a little nuts...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Murder of rising cycling star

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    WHOA WHOA WHOA here guys, let’s not rush to judgement……Who among us hasn’t fled the country on someone else’s passport, got some plastic surgery, and hid out in CR after the murder of our significant others side piece??????
    And can caught on tape driving up to the scene of the crime at the time of the murder.

She’s so f’d. Using that passport alone could catch her 20 yrs.

Edit: she was deported from CR based on passport fraud, not extradited. Meaning, she's eligible for death penalty.
    Last edited by xyz; 07-08-2022 at 12:07 PM.

And can caught on tape driving up to the scene of the crime at the time of the murder.

She’s so f’d. Using that passport alone could catch her 20 yrs.

Edit: she was deported from CR based on passport fraud, not extradited. Meaning, she's eligible for death penalty.
    Probably will be trying for life in prison, if i had to guess I don't think the Travis County DA's office is as big with the old eye for an eye / revenge / old testament mantra that dominates the rest of the state.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk