Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Results 201 to 225 of 225
  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    5,355
    she won’t come in until she finds the real killer…
    the one armed woman.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central VT
    Posts
    4,669

    Murder of rising cycling star

    They fucking found her:

    https://vtdigger.org/2022/06/30/fede...-from-vermont/

    In Costa Rica, nonetheless. I had a hunch she would flee south but the feds still caught up with her.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Fish
    Posts
    3,993
    You can run, but you can't hide.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

    Formerly Rludes025

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pemberton, BC
    Posts
    1,869
    Costa Rica? Why the fuk would she go to a place with an extradition agreement?

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    5,355
    I’m wondering where she got the fake passport. A fake passport that was able to get through Homeland security and their scanners without being detected. I would like to think those are not easy to come by.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Middle of the NEK
    Posts
    5,368
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    They fucking found her:

    https://vtdigger.org/2022/06/30/fede...-from-vermont/

    In Costa Rica, nonetheless. I had a hunch she would flee south but the feds still caught up with her.
    Name:  54894159.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  51.2 KB
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pemberton, BC
    Posts
    1,869
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    I’m wondering where she got the fake passport. A fake passport that was able to get through Homeland security and their scanners without being detected. I would like to think those are not easy to come by.
    Maybe it was her sisters? We will see what her involvement was.

    Otherwise she secured a fake passport in less than a week. I wouldn't even know where to start to get one.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SW, CO
    Posts
    1,006
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Costa Rica? Why the fuk would she go to a place with an extradition agreement?
    Might as well go on a surf trip if your going to get the death penalty?
    Last edited by ASmileyFace; Today at 11:21 AM.

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pemberton, BC
    Posts
    1,869
    I just read they tracked her down based on where the Carmax check was cashed. The mistakes keep adding up. But at least she got away with a nice 6 weeks vaca in CR.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,421
    Glad they caught her.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    8,430

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tahoe-ish
    Posts
    2,235
    Hells yeah! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220630-105124.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	420335
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,421
    Wasnt she also into yoga teaching? I bet she had some yoga connections in Costa Rica (yoga retreats etc)

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    28,212
    This article says she had undergone plastic surgery: https://www.velonews.com/news/kaitli...in-costa-rica/

    It's been a long time since I have traveled internationally, but how much does TSA check you on outgoing flights? IOW, isn't it the country you enter that does the close scrutiny of passports and such?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    5,355
    TSA checks pretty closely who is getting on the airplane no matter where the fuck it’s going, and the airlines are pretty fanatical about matching passengers and luggage before the plane can depart the terminal.

    I know every time I go through there they scan my passport into the computer and then physically checked the passport against my face.

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    bestcoast
    Posts
    1,940
    I've actually been to that part of Costa Rica, although 15 years ago now!

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    28,212
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    TSA checks pretty closely who is getting on the airplane no matter where the fuck it’s going, and the airlines are pretty fanatical about matching passengers and luggage before the plane can depart the terminal.

    I know every time I go through there they scan my passport into the computer and then physically checked the passport against my face.
    Right, but if she had a passport that was a well done fake, one would assume it could be scanned. Or if she had her sisters. I am not sure if scanning pulls up a picture on their screen, do they? I always thought they were checking a) if the name on the ticket and the ID match, and b) if the picture on the ID matches the person in front of them. When I fly (not internationally) and they ask me to pull my mask down, they have my license in their hand and they look at the license and then my face, not a screen and then my face.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  18. #218
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Posts
    15,133
    What a dummy. She didn't think that they would be able to track the carmax check?

  19. #219
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Mt. Baker
    Posts
    1,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Right, but if she had a passport that was a well done fake, one would assume it could be scanned. Or if she had her sisters. I am not sure if scanning pulls up a picture on their screen, do they? I always thought they were checking a) if the name on the ticket and the ID match, and b) if the picture on the ID matches the person in front of them. When I fly (not internationally) and they ask me to pull my mask down, they have my license in their hand and they look at the license and then my face, not a screen and then my face.
    The second you use someone else's ID, its fraudulent....

    All modern passports are chipped, and it DOES bring up your biometrics when they scan it, not too mention more data than you think they would have on file as well. All of that info needs to be in the database for it to work, so you are not exactly forging that without some state level hacker skills.

    So chances are it was a legit passport that looked close enough like her, that she was able to use. Besides less face it most of those guys checking your passport, are not the most motivated individuals and after seeing a few thousand faces a day, all of them probably start looking the same.

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pemberton, BC
    Posts
    1,869
    Given that she went to NY first and visited her sister, it may have been her passport. Her sister could be looking at some serious jail time too.

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pemberton, BC
    Posts
    1,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    What a dummy. She didn't think that they would be able to track the carmax check?
    So many mistakes. If I made it to Costa Rica Id be on the first chicken bus south to some country without extradition. But she decides to chill in a popular surf loaded with Americans.

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    12,856
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    So many mistakes. If I made it to Costa Rica I’d be on the first chicken bus south to some country without extradition.
    She would have to cross an ocean to do that.

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    6,955
    I was surprised none remaining in central or South America

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    SLc,UT
    Posts
    409
    She had to known it was only a matter of time and picked Costa Rica as they have a no capital punishment clause in their extradition treaty with the US it looks like:

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capi..._in_Costa_Rica

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    471
    The Marshals always get their man (woman)


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •