Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    she won’t come in until she finds the real killer…
    the one armed woman.

Murder of rising cycling star

They fucking found her:

https://vtdigger.org/2022/06/30/fede...-from-vermont/

In Costa Rica, nonetheless. I had a hunch she would flee south but the feds still caught up with her.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

You can run, but you can't hide.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Costa Rica? Why the fuk would she go to a place with an extradition agreement?

I’m wondering where she got the fake passport. A fake passport that was able to get through Homeland security and their scanners without being detected. I would like to think those are not easy to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    They fucking found her:

https://vtdigger.org/2022/06/30/fede...-from-vermont/

In Costa Rica, nonetheless. I had a hunch she would flee south but the feds still caught up with her.
    Name:  54894159.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  51.2 KB
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    I’m wondering where she got the fake passport. A fake passport that was able to get through Homeland security and their scanners without being detected. I would like to think those are not easy to come by.
    Maybe it was her sisters? We will see what her involvement was.

Otherwise she secured a fake passport in less than a week. I wouldn't even know where to start to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Costa Rica? Why the fuk would she go to a place with an extradition agreement?
    Might as well go on a surf trip if your going to get the death penalty?
    Last edited by ASmileyFace; 06-30-2022 at 11:21 AM.

I just read they tracked her down based on where the Carmax check was cashed. The mistakes keep adding up. But at least she got away with a nice 6 weeks vaca in CR.

Glad they caught her.

Hells yeah! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220630-105124.jpeg 
Views:	134 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	420335
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Wasn’t she also into yoga teaching? I bet she had some yoga connections in Costa Rica (yoga retreats etc)

This article says she had undergone plastic surgery: https://www.velonews.com/news/kaitli...in-costa-rica/

It's been a long time since I have traveled internationally, but how much does TSA check you on outgoing flights? IOW, isn't it the country you enter that does the close scrutiny of passports and such?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

TSA checks pretty closely who is getting on the airplane no matter where the fuck it’s going, and the airlines are pretty fanatical about matching passengers and luggage before the plane can depart the terminal.

I know every time I go through there they scan my passport into the computer and then physically checked the passport against my face.

I've actually been to that part of Costa Rica, although 15 years ago now!

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    TSA checks pretty closely who is getting on the airplane no matter where the fuck it’s going, and the airlines are pretty fanatical about matching passengers and luggage before the plane can depart the terminal.

I know every time I go through there they scan my passport into the computer and then physically checked the passport against my face.
    Right, but if she had a passport that was a well done fake, one would assume it could be scanned. Or if she had her sisters. I am not sure if scanning pulls up a picture on their screen, do they? I always thought they were checking a) if the name on the ticket and the ID match, and b) if the picture on the ID matches the person in front of them. When I fly (not internationally) and they ask me to pull my mask down, they have my license in their hand and they look at the license and then my face, not a screen and then my face.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    What a dummy. She didn't think that they would be able to track the carmax check?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Right, but if she had a passport that was a well done fake, one would assume it could be scanned. Or if she had her sisters. I am not sure if scanning pulls up a picture on their screen, do they? I always thought they were checking a) if the name on the ticket and the ID match, and b) if the picture on the ID matches the person in front of them. When I fly (not internationally) and they ask me to pull my mask down, they have my license in their hand and they look at the license and then my face, not a screen and then my face.
    The second you use someone else's ID, its fraudulent....

All modern passports are chipped, and it DOES bring up your biometrics when they scan it, not too mention more data than you think they would have on file as well. All of that info needs to be in the database for it to work, so you are not exactly forging that without some state level hacker skills.

So chances are it was a legit passport that looked close enough like her, that she was able to use. Besides less face it most of those guys checking your passport, are not the most motivated individuals and after seeing a few thousand faces a day, all of them probably start looking the same.

Given that she went to NY first and visited her sister, it may have been her passport. Her sister could be looking at some serious jail time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    What a dummy. She didn't think that they would be able to track the carmax check?
    So many mistakes. If I made it to Costa Rica I’d be on the first chicken bus south to some country without extradition. But she decides to chill in a popular surf loaded with Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    So many mistakes. If I made it to Costa Rica I’d be on the first chicken bus south to some country without extradition.
    She would have to cross an ocean to do that.

I was surprised none remaining in central or South America

She had to known it was only a matter of time and picked Costa Rica as they have a no capital punishment clause in their extradition treaty with the US it looks like:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capi..._in_Costa_Rica

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The Marshals always get their man (woman)…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums