Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    It appears somebody is/was helping her, they at least dropped her off at the NJ airport. $5K reward

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/aust...-marshals-say/

Maybe this was done to confuse/further evade?

In this poorly named video Mo outlines what she had in mind for 2022. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    It appears somebody is/was helping her, they at least dropped her off at the NJ airport. $5K reward

Dropped off at the airport, but no outgoing flight booked under her name? Maybe she does have fake ID? Or using ID of someone who looks like her? Or maybe just hopped on a bus or subway and went somewhere else?

Interesting that they didn’t show pictures of her at the NJ airport.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Dropped off at the airport, but no outgoing flight booked under her name? Maybe she does have fake ID? Or using ID of someone who looks like her? Or maybe just hopped on a bus or subway and went somewhere else?

Interesting that they didn’t show pictures of her at the NJ airport.
    "Dropped off" doesn't necessarily mean someone is helping her, the airport is an easy place to get dropped off (and they don't say that there is a separate suspect accused of knowingly help her evade). And Newark is easily connected to NJ Transit, so I could see how she might have used it as a place to get to that would allow her to go other places?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Thought about that, yeah she could have taken uber or whatever. I hope they catch her soon.

5k reward? Can’t the cops raid the seized cash locker and come up with something meaningful?

Given some of the details and timing that are being released, I have to think Strickland was involved more than he's leading on.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Given some of the details and timing that are being released, I have to think Strickland was involved more than he's leading on.
    It's hard to imagine that he was in favor of murdering someone, but he may have indirectly been an accomplice. Who knows though.

I will say that after reading the timeline, I'm very curious how the (alleged) killer rolled up to the place Mo was staying within minutes of her getting back and Strickland leaving....some kind of tracking? following them?

Quote Originally Posted by t.odd View Post
    I will say that after reading the timeline, I'm very curious how the (alleged) killer rolled up to the place Mo was staying within minutes of her getting back and Strickland leaving....some kind of tracking? following them?
    I thought it was pretty clear that Kaitlin was following them on their date.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    5k reward? Can’t the cops raid the seized cash locker and come up with something meaningful?
    Come on man, the cops only eat the finest steaks and seafood. They couldn't possibly allocate money towards actually fighting crime.

Weren’t they both at home that night after the murder? That must have been some rough sex.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    I thought it was pretty clear that Kaitlin was following them on their date.
    Definitely. Kaitlin pulled into Mo's place right after Colin dropped her off.

Not much of a legal expert but she definitely planned this as oppose to an impulsive "crime of passion."

Murder of rising cycling star

I thought they said Kaitlyn knew where Mo was staying because she followed her on Strava and saw where she had started and ended a previous ride
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    Definitely. Kaitlin pulled into Mo's place right after Colin dropped her off.

Not much of a legal expert but she definitely planned this as oppose to an impulsive "crime of passion."
    Unlocked the gun safe, removed the trigger lock, loaded the gun, put it in her purse, waited for her boyfriend to leave the house, followed him riding his motorcycle across town, watched him pick up his "ex-girlfriend", followed the couple to the pool, watched them in the pool for hours, watched them get dinner and share a milkshake at the pools burger shack, followed them back to her house, wait for him to pull away on his motorcycle, and then go confront her.
    You don't even need a lawyer as good as Elaine Charlson Bredehoft (< sarcasm font) to prove it was planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Unlocked the gun safe, removed the trigger lock, loaded the gun, put it in her purse, waited for her boyfriend to leave the house, followed him riding his motorcycle across town, watched him pick up his "ex-girlfriend", followed the couple to the pool, watched them in the pool for hours, watched them get dinner and share a milkshake at the pools burger shack, followed them back to her house, wait for him to pull away on his motorcycle, and then go confront her.
    You don't even need a lawyer as good as Elaine Charlson Bredehoft (< sarcasm font) to prove it was planned.
    Holy shit, didn't know all this. I guess premeditated is an understatement.

missed the part about strava, but the rest is just speculation at this point...probably not far off, but none of that was really mentioned in any of the reports.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    Holy shit, didn't know all this. I guess premeditated is an understatement.
    This and the anonymous call from a friend that she said she wanted to kill Mo. All this this makes me think this was very premediated but the other hand why didn't she flee earlier, like right after the murder? Maybe she thought she wouldn't have been a suspect so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    This and the anonymous call from a friend that she said she wanted to kill Mo. All this this makes me think this was very premediated but the other hand why didn't she flee earlier, like right after the murder? Maybe she thought she wouldn't have been a suspect so quickly.
    Because she’s a psychopath who thinks she’s smarter than everyone else.

Ding, ding, ding.

Nice writeup on Moriah Wilson here for those interested:
    https://vtsports.com/who-was-moriah-wilson/

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Ho View Post
    Ding, ding, ding.
    Or is it Sociopath?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post

Could be uber? My guess is that if you have an ID that will fool the feds flight booking stuff, fooling a taxi service is easy. For my boys, this is a lesson on why you don’t date crazy. For my daughter, this is a lesson on “You date everyone your partner dates, be careful.”

I have not read one negative thing on the victim. It is sad she got caught up in this chaos.

Is there any connection to another famous Austin based Armstrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    Is there any connection to another famous Austin based Armstrong?
    No connection, just a common (unfortunate) name.
    Lance’s oldest son is 21, his twin girls are 19, these 3 from his first wife.
    And he has a 11yo boy and 10yo girl with his current partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    Could be uber? My guess is that if you have an ID that will fool the feds flight booking stuff, fooling a taxi service is easy.
    I don't think it's uber in that uber needs a credit card, right? Unless maybe the credit card is what alerted them to find the footage of her being dropped off. But in NYC, it's pretty easy to find a car service that doesn't look like a cab (outside of the plates) and pay cash.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy