view right where I feel it

This is a spin not cunt from the view right now, but the view as you feel it. It doesn't have to be contemporary, but it does have to be a photograph that you took which represents how you feel right now. It's an emotional photographic dump, no words.

No words, just a picture that you took. You took it, you are looking back, and you feel it. Simple. No cut and paste bullshit. It just doesn't have to be in the very moment like the other thread, because sometimes we hearken back to past images.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Salt Flats Master.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	710.4 KB 
ID:	416333

This man is Eddie. He waved everyone down on the way into the one small road to the salt flats. He counseled you on where to go to not stick your vehicle and asked, ney told you that there is a very clear line where he has been setting up cones for the speed races for over 40 years. He is the head of the speed race association. He created it. He wears it. I was glad to obide. This world needs more Eddie's to make people go way faster. He graciously let me take his portrait on my wide 20mm. It was one of the best hugs I've ever had.
    Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 05-14-2022 at 12:44 AM.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

No words, just a picture?

You wrote a fucking essay.

There’s already a drunk post thread btw

And "a pic or two, thought I would share..." thread

Weird

Cool pic though

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Cool pic for sure.