Do you ever feel like yo uare being watched? ( North America only)

you are

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    you are
    That's incredible.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220510_180300283.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	2.33 MB 
ID:	416084

Kitteh always b watching.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

I thought this was going to be about mountain lions and that hair on the back of your neck feeling you get in the woods sometimes.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Just popped in to say, "That is so cool!"

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit the resolution on some of these images...
    Can you imagine working at NOAA and this is the new toy you get to play with? I'm sure it's a grind like anything else to get it up and running but damn, gotta be more interesting than getting used to the latest update of Powerpoint...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

I do have a post-it note covering the camera on my laptop. Just in case.

I feel sorry for any govt agents that get assigned to spy on me.

I had an account once that was being vandalized by a former employee. I serviced it twice a week at like 2 am. They had the place staked out because he had caused so much damage but of course I had no idea other than the fact that I felt like I was being watched big time. Could not figure out from where. It was pretty affirming to read later that they caught the bastard during a stakeout but also pretty disconcerting. I am sure they caught on to the fact that although legit I am crazy af.

I still don't know how I knew. I suspect smell. After many years of working by myself at night I usually know people are near by smell first. /blog

Cool satellite. I think we are seeing a larger number of these stationary weather patterns with the new normal crazy meandering jetstream. This thing looks like it is amazing at capturing those events.