Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    What's with the kids these days??? Back in my day we didn't have "bath salts". We'd get wet the old fashioned way, PCP.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    So it's convenience store bath salts? I feel like its bath salts.
    Latest iteration of "Spice": https://cen.acs.org/biological-chemi...0by%2Dproducts.

Delta 8 itself is probably safe as regular Delta 9 THC, but it's being synthesized from CBD in an entirely unregulated marketplace by amateurs who don't do any QC. A Delta 8 product sold at a FL convenience store may or may not contain any Delta 8 at all and may or may not also contain a host of potential reaction byproducts that may or may not be poisonous. The Delta 8 boom is the latest poster child for why all drugs should be legal and regulated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Latest iteration of "Spice": https://cen.acs.org/biological-chemi...0by%2Dproducts.

Delta 8 itself is probably safe as regular Delta 9 THC, but it's being synthesized from CBD in an entirely unregulated marketplace by amateurs who don't do any QC. A Delta 8 product sold at a FL convenience store may or may not contain any Delta 8 at all and may or may not also contain a host of potential reaction byproducts that may or may not be poisonous. The Delta 8 boom is the latest poster child for why all drugs should be legal and regulated.
    Fuck that shit.

Pass.
    I still call it The Jake.

at least now we know what killed the whales
    https://www.flkeysnews.com/news/loca...4997.html?s=09

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Wouldn’t all male urine be man-made?
    girls pee too

your point being?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    at least now we know what killed the whales
    https://www.flkeysnews.com/news/loca...4997.html?s=09
    Did I miss what killed the 40ton male in that article?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    your point being?
    you said man made

and?

Did I miss what killed the 40ton male in that article?
    they dont know yet, I think its the fake Urine..

<snip> the latest poster child for why all drugs should be legal and regulated.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    I'm out here in Warthog's neck of the woods,
    Hey now, the craziest it gets over here is Spicy Boiled Peanuts. Not sure where you are? That looks more like an Orlando thing.

Where you at? Need a beer? Disc Golf? Wanna catch a monster bass on the fly in my backyard?
    Sold the boat, otherwise would offer as well.

Let me know if you are close to Clearwater/St Pete area. I am on the boarder.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Death is not the answer, ever.
    Categorically false. A functioning society needs to have people abide by a set of rules, If they don't follow those rules they don't get to benefit from the collective strengths brought to us by living in a civilized society. We can't ship them off to Australia anymore, so for very egregious crimes it is fitting.

Rapists. murders, pedophiles, people who drive under the speed limit in the far left lanes and truly evil people deserve to die a slow painful death. And they should be televised. You see the problem is that over time the death penalty became the punishment. It isn't. Punishing the criminal with death really isn't a punishment, it is an easy way out of a life long hell in jail. The death penalty should be a deterrent from committing the crimes in the first place.

If there is any actual problem with the death penalty in America is it is often more expensive than letting them rot in jail. Legal fees are ridiculous...

No, the "actual problem with the death penalty in America" is that the criminal justice system sentences innocent people to death with shocking regularity. Since 1973, 186 former death-row prisoners have been exonerated of all charges related to the wrongful convictions that had put them on death row: https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/policy-issues/innocence

Sir, this is a thread about wacky convenience stores selling fizzy fake urine.

Wait, Florida convenience stores keep the "fetish urine" on the same shelf as some douche-flute vape stuff, the kratom, above some kind of tube that says it has THC in it and next to the batteries?

Savages.
    And they’ll all get mixed together in the same bathtub someday

Labs need clean control samples to conduct QC checks. When drug testing programs really took off the volume of natural piss required became prohibitive, so they developed synthetic urine.
    They could have just offered all lab employees free coffee. Win-win!

Quote Originally Posted by ExPowderSnob View Post
    people who drive under the speed limit in the far left lanes, truly evil people
    Only crime worthy of the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    Hey now, the craziest it gets over here is Spicy Boiled Peanuts. Not sure where you are? That looks more like an Orlando thing.

Where you at? Need a beer? Disc Golf? Wanna catch a monster bass on the fly in my backyard?
    Sold the boat, otherwise would offer as well.

Let me know if you are close to Clearwater/St Pete area. I am on the boarder.
    I was at my mom's condo in St. Pete. Couldn't do anything, though, as her care is suddenly a full time deal. I'm back on the great potato now. Thanks, though. Had I any time, I would have hit you up!

And the pic was taken at the gas station across from the Drunken Clam, which I could get behind. Or something.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Sorry, all I saw was
    I was at my mom's condo in St. Pete.

JC FTW

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Only crime worthy of the death penalty.
    No. The state should not get involved.. Left lane loafers require for vigilante justice--Mad Max style.

I was at my mom's condo in St. Pete. Couldn't do anything, though, as her care is suddenly a full time deal. I'm back on the great potato now. Thanks, though. Had I any time, I would have hit you up!

And the pic was taken at the gas station across from the Drunken Clam, which I could get behind. Or something.
    Ha, I know exactly where you were. It may not seem like it, but that beach world is night and day to where I live. Some weird shit going on down there. We were down there for a dance comp for my daughters 2 weekends ago. What a nightmare. Traffic sucks so bad now.
    Sorry you weren't here for any fun. Let me know if you are in town in the future.