WTB: Attack demo bindings

I'm looking to find 1-2 pairs of attack demos with 85-90mm brakes to reuse some holes on skis for my wife. Anyone holding?

Quote Originally Posted by goran View Post
    I'm looking to find 1-2 pairs of attack demos with 85-90mm brakes to reuse some holes on skis for my wife. Anyone holding?
    original Attack demo or Attack2 AT demo?

I have some 11sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0405.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	415832

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ntblanks View Post
    original Attack demo or Attack2 AT demo?
    Oh man, I'm not familiar with these in general. Do they use the same hole pattern?

If so, I only need a din of 6 and Alpine sole compatibility, so I would assume either is fine. If not, I'll have to measure the skis against a template to see which hole pattern they have.

Quote Originally Posted by tango uniform View Post
    I have some 11sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0405.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	415832
    I'm interested (pending my other question about hole pattern consistency across generations of this binding) - no idea what these sell for, though! I'll pm you once I have the other info sorted a bit. Thanks!

I actually don’t think the hole pattern matches, but I’ll research and advise.

I actually don’t think the hole pattern matches, but I’ll research and advise.

These clamps I have here are demo’s . So if your wife’s skis were not, the holes will likely NOT line up with the 11 demo tracks.

Tango… interested in the 11’s if the OP passes. Thanks

These clamps I have here are demo’s . So if your wife’s skis were not, the holes will likely NOT line up with the 11 demo tracks.
    Huh! So they have toe and heel adjustment but are not demos?

Thanks for looking into it. I'm really hoping to reuse holes so I'll pass.

If OP is talking about the skis I think he is, they were drilled for Attack 13 demos. I can confirm from personal experience that the Attack1 and Attack2 versions of the 13 demo use the same hole pattern. According to the Tyrolia tech manual, the Attack2 11 demo also uses that same hole pattern (and I'm not sure about the Attack1 11 demo).

The Attack demo jig is pictured on p 29 here: https://www.ajmotionsports.com/wp-co..._final_web.pdf

Shit, I misread this earlier. It looks like these are attack 11 demos, is that right? If so, I'm interested. I'll PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    If OP is talking about the skis I think he is, they were drilled for Attack 13 demos. I can confirm from personal experience that the Attack1 and Attack2 versions of the 13 demo use the same hole pattern. According to the Tyrolia tech manual, the Attack2 11 demo also uses that same hole pattern (and I'm not sure about the Attack1 11 demo).

The Attack demo jig is pictured on p 29 here: https://www.ajmotionsports.com/wp-co..._final_web.pdf
    Thanks! Yup, those are the skis. Hopefully I can get them mounted up without more holes.

Have a pair of first gen attack demos that only work with Alpine soles, complete but without brakes which you'd need to fine. Can let go of cheap + shipping. DM me if interested.