Flylow Bike Gear

Anyone had any recent experience with their gear? I have a winter pro deal which is luckily still open and need some biking gear. Prices are good, but I can also get deals on poc/mons thru a store here. Mainly looking at shorts

Just ordered and picked up yesterday. Definitely good quality. Slim fit. Got the Deckard short as it is past the knee. Wife said I look good so that's all that matters

I bought their chamois and gloves, but haven't ridden them yet. They fit well. No comments on their shorts yet unfortunately. Let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Just ordered and picked up yesterday. Definitely good quality. Slim fit. Got the Deckard short as it is past the knee. Wife said I look good so that's all that matters
    Are they super heavy duty dh pants? theres another pant with 13" inseam that goes past the knee too.

I have a couple of the royal shirts. The slim long fit works really well for me and the fabric is really nice. One of my favorite pieces of clothing currently.

I was gifted some flylow bike shorts last summer and I like em. Definitely in my bike shorts rotation and I haven't been able to blow out the crotch or any other seams.

I think I got a pair of goodson's and I would agree that they are slim fit. But they have nice stretch and look good off the bike imo.

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwhis View Post
    Are they super heavy duty dh pants? theres another pant with 13" inseam that goes past the knee too.
    Not heavy duty at all. If you want HD get some Troy Lee shorts

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Not heavy duty at all. If you want HD get some Troy Lee shorts
    No thats exactly what im looking for! Had some of the old TLD ones and they were so hot and heavy. Much prefer the lighter weight stuff.
    Thanks everyone, will post when it shows up

Got the gear. Pants are great. Nice pockets. Little tight around the knee with pads, and i have some pretty minimal poc joint vpd pads( pads are almost too small for the bike park when wearing shorts)
    Pants are light weight and fit normal. Size S needs some tightening.
    My Deckard shorts do not run to size. I've ben a 28-30" waist my entire life and can barely get this size S done done up. Crotch rise is also minimal. Not sure if it was just this pair. Anyway they offered to take them back but its too much to post, but kudos to them for offering.
    Shirts are good. Thought they might have been a little slimmer/longer but nice material for sure. Nice color selection too.

edit: I can only just get an iPhone 8 in the pocket of the the pants. If you have a fancy new big one then you might struggle.