FS: I9 Hydra HG Freehub (NIB)

This is probably a long shot since I'm guessing not many people with fancy hubs are running a HG-compatible cassette. But, like the title says, I have a NIB I9 Hydra freehub body I'm looking to part with. Retail for these looks to be about $200, so, $100 OBO shipped.

Are HG-compatible cassettes not fancy? Asking for... me who's running XT on a Hydra. Trying to decide if I need a back up freehub or if I just want to have it...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Are HG-compatible cassettes not fancy? Asking for... me who's running XT on a Hydra. Trying to decide if I need a back up freehub or if I just want to have it...
    Oh, HG cassettes are plenty fancy - so long as you are running a 8-11 speed Shimano cassette (or a SRAM NX 12spd, I suppose.)

They are not fancy enough for Shimano 12 speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    XTR CS-M9001 cassettes are pretty fancy, there's a Ti cog!

Are you really running 11 sp XT? If so, you definitely need this. If you have 12 sp XT you still need it--surely there's somewhere in your house where you could use a blingy $100 paperweight.

I still rock 11 speeds... just don't have that blingy of a hub. I hacked a 370 into a 350 before there was a kit and added the 54... thinking that it would blow up at some point and I'd have an excuse to go blingy... but, so far so good.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

I have an extra Micro Spline ( 12 speed Shimano) I would let go for for $110 shipped if anyone needs one of them.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Stupid me read HG as MS. Please disregard. I have a lot of paperweights already...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    I have an extra Micro Spline ( 12 speed Shimano) I would let go for for $110 shipped if anyone needs one of them.
    Hydra?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sethschmautz View Post
    Hydra?

Yeah bud, I should just give you list 😂
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    Yeah bud, I should just give you list
    Hmmm... I'm interested. Lets talk next week. I'm out of town Monday and Tuesday, back on Wednesday.