Seattle house painter recs?

Anyone in Seattle get their house painted in the last few years have a recommendation? My house is looking pretty haggard and I'm looking to get it painted this year.

is this the Hoffa thread?

Graydon Clark used to kill people for $ but I havent talked to him in years..

This guy did a good job for me. Eastside but I assume he does Seattle too.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220427_045913937.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	414527

Thanks, bfree!

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    thanks for this thread AD. Bfree- curious, did you hire "Perdomo" for interior or exterior? We're starting to look for interior painters, would be good to know if you were especially happy with them for an interior gig. thanks.

Became good friends with a Guatamalan crew that did the WS house and I actually paid them a bunch more when they were done. Amazing prep especially. Paid them much more than we agreed at the outset. So busy now I can’t get them to my new house and running dry finding someone else, so I’m selfishly tuning into this thread and will let you know if their schedule opens, AD (after me of course )

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    thanks for this thread AD. Bfree- curious, did you hire "Perdomo" for interior or exterior? We're starting to look for interior painters, would be good to know if you were especially happy with them for an interior gig. thanks.
    Exterior only for me, but others in the neighborhood have had him do interior work too and they seemed happy.
    I think they try to focus on exteriors for the summer so it might be hard to get on his schedule for an interior this time of year, but doesn't hurt to ask.