Page 102 of 121 FirstFirst ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3016
    Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Anyone else see the Damar Hamlin conspiracy theory(s)? Kind of insane, but I did think it was really weird how they had his whole face covered in that suite at the game, and how he was dancing around and waving his arms and shit… how he visited the team locker room before and after the game but not a single picture or video or anything at all. I’m never a conspiracy guy, but there are a few interesting points made here and elsewhere. Especially the death record from his hometown. It’s kinda fitting for the league to hide things… I’ll take my tinfoil hat off now

https://dailysnark.com/2023/01/24/jo...Fh950awXUTKTQU
    The less I see of stupid anti vaxxer red hat bullshit conspiracy theories, the better. So fuck that shit.

I'd like to hear Core Shot's opinion on the subject.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I'd like to hear Core Shot's opinion on the subject.
    Said no one ever!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    The less I see of stupid anti vaxxer red hat bullshit conspiracy theories, the better. So fuck that shit.
    Funny, the link was sent to me from an old friend from Buffalo who turned out to be an Anti-Vaxxer ( no red hat though ), huge bills fan too. His points got me thinking though.

-CPR for a full 9 minutes would almost guarantee broken ribs, and most likely brain damage, meaning you wouldn’t be dancing in a suite at the game

- the ambulance sat at the stadium for an additional 30 minutes after it left the field “waiting for the family to join”

- the death record found online listing his parents name

- the full face cover up and no video or pics of him and his reunion with his team before or after the game.

- that Josh Allen video were he referred to Hamlin in the past tense twice and corrected himself and the video was edited/clipped

I personally am a fan of science, vaccines, voting, and reality in general, but there are many interesting points here. If he died on the field would the NFL cover it up? I just figured it would be a good conversation to discuss with skiing dentists…

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Said no one ever!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    come on, he's the forum expert on hare-brained conspiracy theories!
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I will just say 1) you never see pics inside the locker room that aren’t official. No reason that would change.

2) we’ve seen him on social media since

3) he’s apparently still on oxygen, so the cold weather plus that may have something to do with it? Diggs also wore this weird full face mask thing into the stadium so it could be a fashion thing or a team joke, who knows. I don’t question 24 year olds’ fashion choices.

4) how many people would have to be in on a conspiracy like this? 50, 100? Why TF would someone like Josh Allen participate in a cover up?

And here I thought the Bengals fans had some wild shit to say about the outcome of last weeks game before it started.
    I still call it The Jake.

Hackett hired as Jests OC in desperate hope of luring A-aron.

Live reaction from New England

Name:  NaiveDecimalAgouti-size_restricted.gif
Views: 233
Size:  896.1 KB

Oh god. I hope Rodgers goes to the Jets. It would be the perfect ending to Aaron “I Don’t Want To Be Favre” Rodgers’ villain arc. That dude has gone off the deep end saying that the only reason Gronk criticized him is because he was on a channel that previously had Pfizer as a sponsor.

As a Packers fan I’m so sick of the bullshit. I would love to watch that schtick play out on the NY media market.

It’s almost as if QBs just don’t know how to exit stage left gracefully.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    it's almost as if having your diva tendencies catered to for over a decade leads you to have an inflated sense of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    it's almost as if having your diva tendencies catered to for over a decade leads you to have an inflated sense of yourself.
    You can’t just un-live that Varsity Blues life.

Didn't THE OSUck kick Burrow to the curb?...Made him go elsewhere to play..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Didn't THE OSUck kick Burrow to the curb?...Made him go elsewhere to play..
    He was like 4th on the depth chart, tOSU didn't have to do anything to make him leave.

Doesn't matter now though, he's looking like the most poised QB of this generation and I'd love it if my franchise had him.

He was like 4th on the depth chart, tOSU didn't have to do anything to make him leave.

Doesn't matter now though, he's looking like the most poised QB of this generation and I'd love it if my franchise had him.
    You don't think putting him 4th kinda forced him to go elsewhere?

Agree that if he stays healthy he's THE MAN for the next 10 years..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

^are you going to become a fan of the bengals now?

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    ^are you going to become a fan of the bengals now?
    Me? No, Mike Brown is the cheapest owner in the NFL and refuses to hire a GM much less scouts. They, like the Browns, are really good at being shitty for just long enough to land a top draft pick, and unlike the Browns they tend to make good choices at QB (Palmer, Dalton, Burrow) which helps everyone overlook the obvious flaws in the organization.

Did you know the Bengals' "practice facility" is actually just a turf field with no roof or cover next to the stadium that is next to a cement and gravel barge depot on the Ohio River? An NFL team that has worse practice facilities than area high schools, imagine that.

2022/23 NFL Thread

^Naw, It was meant for Mr Sum “I hated the cowboys until they got good when I lived there and now I call JJ my papa” Guy

I’d never question your dedication to the Browns.

Did you know the Bengals' "practice facility" is actually just a turf field with no roof or cover next to the stadium that is next to a cement and gravel barge depot on the Ohio River? An NFL team that has worse practice facilities than area high schools, imagine that.
    That's Ohio AF.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post

I’d never question your dedication to the Browns.
    That may need to be my new signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    That's Cincinnati AF.
    FIFY. The only city in America where what parochial school you went to is worth more than your Ivy League degree.

Except John Elway. Talk about leaving the game on top.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Yeah.

Tom was sooooo close to topping that one though. Remember that post of his? Lombardi Trophy in one arm, Gisele and kids in the other, walking away from the afterglow of another ring in Tampa?

That could have been it; the exit all others aspire to.

But no.

Payton Manning
    Drew Brees (w/o the SB win)

But the list is definitely short.

Jake Plummer is worth a nod as well. Certainly didn't go out on top they way Elway did, but walked away and by all accounts has crushed life since.

Um they put a bubble over it this year soooooo…. Who’s cheap now?