Page 101 of 121 FirstFirst ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3016
    Yeah. Jerry negotiated all the TV contracts that put them on Monday night so there’s nobody to blame but themselves.

And as long as fans want to watch a game Saturday then Sunday and again on Monday instead of all the games taking place on Sunday it's going to keep happening to somebody.

I vote we make it happen to the cowgirls every week.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    I vote we make it happen to the cowgirls every week.
    Every year is just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Yeah. Jerry negotiated all the TV contracts that put them on Monday night so there’s nobody to blame but themselves.
    Pride before the fall and all that?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Peyton Manning said the halftime adjustment is a myth. I disagree with that because it’s the coaches that meet at halftime to discuss ideas for second half. Shanahan is a scripted play coach so they probably switch to a different script.

It’s not that different when new quarterbacks have success. It takes a few games to figure out their tendencies. Like kaepernick, he had some fatal tendencies that were eventually figured out and defenses can narrow the field of play.
    You might be right but I probably wouldn't claim to be right and Peyton Manning wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    It's all about when did the teams play their previous game. 49ers played Saturday, Cowboys played Monday. Almost exactly 48 hours extra rest for the 49ers.

But hey, them's the breaks.
    Not just the Dallas game. Niners been a second half team since they stopped losing at the beginning of the season.

Plenty of other players and coaches have talked about half time adjustments. That Peyton quote struck me as odd.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Silly season starting right up - GB open to trading Rodgers to AFC team for minimum 2 first rounders.

To see him tortured his last days while in a Jests uniform will be highly entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Silly season starting right up - GB open to trading Rodgers to AFC team for minimum 2 first rounders.

To see him tortured his last days while in a Jests uniform will be highly entertaining.
    Favre 2.0

He'll either play somewhere he wants to be or he'll retire - so the idea of him just being stuck somewhere after being traded isn't a really thing.

I can totally see him agreeing to go to the Jests.

I miss red zone.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I can totally see him agreeing to go to the Jests.
    I don't know, Fav-re kind of ruined that whole sexting the trainers thing there.
    I still call it The Jake.

Fukk the nfl and the national media...siranni not even a finalist for coach of the year?? Reddick not a finalist for defensive player of the year...and Brandon graham not a finalist for comeback player of the year?...after tearing his Achilles last year...and double digit sacks this season?? The philly hate and disrespect continues.
    Last edited by cinnepa; 01-25-2023 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Fukk the nfl....siranni not even a finalist for coach of the year?? Reddick not a finalist for defensive player of the year...and Brandon graham not a finalist for comeback player of the year?...after tearing his Achilles last year...and double digit sacks this season?? The philly hate continues.
    You really need to stop with this Philly victim complex. Sirianni was included as a finalist so not sure what you mean. Bosa, Parsons and Jones were no-brainers for DPOY finalists. Barkley, CMC and Geno Smith for comeback player of the year as well.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-honors-...om-2022-season

Barkley played 13 games last year...so still a comeback nominee? Fuck that. My bad in siranni...saw an early count where i didn't see him. Sorry, i still see the disrespect.

AP just said Nick is not a finalist now for coach of the year...i think he had the best record in the nfl. As a 2nd year coach.
    Last edited by cinnepa; 01-25-2023 at 10:15 AM.

Barkley played 13 games last year...so still a comeback nominee? Fuck that. My bad in siranni...saw an early count where i didn't see him. Sorry, i still see the disrespect.
    Comeback player isn't specifically an award for people who didn't play the year before.

Barkley stats for 2021 were 13gp, 593 yds, 2 TDs, and 3.7 YPC. And the year before that he played 2 games with 34 total yard.

2022 stats are 16gp, 1312 yds, 10 TDs, and 4.4 ypc.

He went from being replacement level to being an offensive engine/workhorse for a surprise playoff team.

Tell me again why he isn't a comeback player candidate?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

And I agree with TahoeJ, you constantly whine about Philly getting no respect and it's kind of funny and annoying, in a very Philly way.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yeah yeah....what do i know...i hate Santa and enjoy an occasional cheesesteak.

Yeah yeah....what do i know...i hate Santa and enjoy an occasional cheesesteak.
    I'll bring the batteries!

Remember: If they can win the SB, who gives a shit about DPOY or COTY?

Once more time for inspiration:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BjOoXqLSHE
    (Everything on Youtube blocked by the NFL...more DISRESPECT!!!)
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Yup! "You don't like us and we don't care".

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Plenty of other players and coaches have talked about half time adjustments. That Peyton quote struck me as odd.
    The Shanahan/Kubiak tree of coaches seem to script the first 12-24 offensive plays, so those adjustments would happen earlier than halftime.

Bills got their ass kicked and are all snippy. Tough shit. 4 playoff appearances in a row, and Mahomes and Burrow still run the show. Orchard Park needs a shakeup, because this team looks like a dome roster, not one who can control the LoS in January.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    The Shanahan/Kubiak tree of coaches seem to script the first 12-24 offensive plays, so those adjustments would happen earlier than halftime.

Bills got their ass kicked and are all snippy. Tough shit. 4 playoff appearances in a row, and Mahomes and Burrow still run the show. Orchard Park needs a shakeup, because this team looks like a dome roster, not one who can control the LoS in January.
    Being a Bills fan is very much like being a Vikings fan.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Anyone else see the Damar Hamlin conspiracy theory(s)? Kind of insane, but I did think it was really weird how they had his whole face covered in that suite at the game, and how he was dancing around and waving his arms and shit… how he visited the team locker room before and after the game but not a single picture or video or anything at all. I’m never a conspiracy guy, but there are a few interesting points made here and elsewhere. Especially the death record from his hometown. It’s kinda fitting for the league to hide things… I’ll take my tinfoil hat off now

https://dailysnark.com/2023/01/24/jo...Fh950awXUTKTQU

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Being a Bills fan is very much like being a Vikings fan.
    Quadruple whammy here having lived in Orchard Park & MN, now CO with a dad from Green Bay, a former ball boy: on top of them, Broncos & Packers.
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR