Page 18 of 121 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    That's wacky. Especially since we know the Steelers will bait the Browns into passing the ball far more than they run it, and the Browns will fall for it.
    I was wrong. Stefanski did it right this time. 38 rushing attempts

Madden product placement segment is exceedingly cringeworthy
    I still call it The Jake.

Semi-Related - Need advice from NYC/NNJ mags.......heading to MetLife/MeadowLands to take P-Dawg Jr to his 1st NFL game this Sunday.

Coming down 95 from the North Lands (CT)...From the GW...95S/NJ TPK....What exit am I looking for?

Website says Exit 16W or 18W - something about 19W being a toll exit? (I no have EZ Pass) - Looks like if I head past the MeadowLands and there's a entrance south of the complex? Google maps shows no exit 18W.....also look as if 95/Tpke split in to 2?

Haven't been to MetLife since it came into existence - only old Giants stadium and don't remember it being an issue. Am I overthinking things? Signage will be ample? Bought some overpriced "Gold" parking - which from what I can tell is general parking since it doesn't look like cash lots exist anymore?

You'll get hit with a toll on the Turnpike S...nobody rides for free. Pro tip: watch signs a couple miles after the GW and make sure you stay right on the Turnpike and take the Western spur.

After you get over the small bridge where the peregrine falcons used to nest you'll see this sign. Just get in line with all the other J-E-T-S fans and try to find your parking spot. If you miss it, take the next exit and get in line with all the other J-E-T-S fans and try to find your parking spot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	427259

American Dream opens at 10am, so if you want, bring your ski boots and you can do a bit of indoor skiing before it goes bankrupt again.

Have a safe trip and have fun.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Thx^

Even tho no EZ Pass - guessing one can just breeze thru and a bill will appear in the mail a few weeks later?

I've heard that's the case. I'm not sure how that works. My kid drove around w/o EZpass tag on some toll roads this past summer and I still haven't gotten a bill.

The only way to avoid a toll is to get off earlier and take local roads. You'll wish you paid the toll.

You'll get a bill, and if you don't, because the mailing address on your registration is wrong or something, you'll still get charged the, rather large, late fee and sent to collections. Happened to me over a $2 accidental toll when I accidentally got on a toll road and turned around. I think the fee was $60+. Really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Audio not synced with video on my feed. Fucking bush league.
    No no no. We've been assured here on TGR it's just a local issue and everything is fine. ;-)

Somehow, despite all of the money behind it, Amazon's streaming shit has always been clunky. Bezos needs to hire some new people.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Until then I'm living the outlaw life...apparently.

2022/23 NFL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pepperdawg View Post
    Thx^

Even tho no EZ Pass - guessing one can just breeze thru and a bill will appear in the mail a few weeks later?
    Yeah. They even found me in Oregon with my toll. Seems like a lot of work for $3.50

Edit: that was NY. Pretty sure I had to pay cash on the NJ Turnpike. Fuckers got me for like $30 going from Philly to Boston, then another thirty on my way out of NYC to MD.

Who knew that anyone searching for the American dream just had to go to Jersey?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Who knew that anyone searching for the American dream just had to go to Jersey?
    Does anyone else find it a bit presumptuous that something called American Dream is used in the same breath as the Jets?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Does anyone else find it a bit presumptuous that something called American Dream is used in the same breath as the Jets?
    This isn’t a shot at you, or your team, but New Jersey has more wins than Ohio right now, which, who would have thunk

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    This isn’t a shot at you, or your team, but New Jersey has more wins than Ohio right now, which, who would have thunk
    Don't think it wasn't lost on me when I typed that what the result of last week's game was; that said, if Cincy would hold up their end of the fucking state the aggregate win total would be way different.

When their poor QB is running for his life, it's not the time to be worried about wins and stuff.

Not a shot? That was like a 12lb cannonball to the midriff.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    When their poor QB is running for his life, it's not the time to be worried about wins and stuff.

Us Browns fans, believe it or not, are used to having shit flung our way. Both from inside the organization and from outside it.

That poor Joe Burrow, if the Bengals continue to Bengal, he's going to be out of the league in 4 years completely busted and battered.

It's more a shot at Cincy, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Us Browns fans, believe it or not, are used to having shit flung our way. Both from inside the organization and from outside it.

That poor Joe Burrow, if the Bengals continue to Bengal, he's going to be out of the league in 4 years completely busted and battered.
    Yeah, potentially another generational talent down the drain because an org can't scout O lineman.

You'll get hit with a toll on the Turnpike S...nobody rides for free. Pro tip: watch signs a couple miles after the GW and make sure you stay right on the Turnpike and take the Western spur.
    Will the West Spur be decently marked w signs? Google maps shows a spaghetti mess with both spurs labeled I95/NJP....seems if I miss the western spur split I will be mildly fucked?

It's more a shot at Cincy, tbh.

Yeah, potentially another generational talent down the drain because an org can't scout O lineman.
    Fun fact; the Bengals don’t have a general manager, and unless something has significantly changed since I last paid attention I don’t think they have a scouting staff either. Mike Brown is not only too cheap to get quality offensive linemen, but he sees front office salary as a tremendous waste.

Stop the presses. Looks like Taytay may be SB halftime show this year.

If it's not Foo fighters, they can get fucked.

Stop the presses. Looks like Taytay may be SB halftime show this year.
    She has great legs, I'm fine with this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taylorf7u4zrbg0771.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	512.1 KB 
ID:	427327
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Mac Jones with swagger, are you fucking kidding me!?!?
    Go Pats!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Shit, the Fins look pretty good.

oh FFS. Tua is so fucking fragile.