Page 22 of 121 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    There's a picture in this tweet showing the 45mph speed limit

https://twitter.com/RegulatorsPod/st...0%2Fframe.html

Sometimes I'm not sure how I made it out of my teenage years in Ohio without wrecking a car speeding around those roads.

"I swerved to miss a deer.." How many times a day do insurance adjusters hear that?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    I'd take Cooper Rush over Dak any day.
    QFT,, Romo sucked... Prescott sucks.. Helps to have Lamb making nasty catches like that too.. If they give the spot back to Dak that would be typical Y2Kowboys.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    "I swerved to miss a deer.." How many times a day do insurance adjusters hear that?
    Yeah. In a car, I like my chances better with the deer than, say, a tree.

My big fear and why I don't ride my motorcycle at night 'round here. Those things are everywhere.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

While I prefer the Mason Rudolph angle, I definitely believe it could have been a deer. That whole area is nothing but woods, corn fields and soy fields. It's like a great big deer buffet and flop house.
    I still call it The Jake.

People panic and swerve and don't think about the fact that they'd rather hit the deer than go off the road and risk flipping the car or hitting a tree.

I was always told brake for a large animal but let off at the last second so your front end comes back up before impact. Helps prevent the animal from rolling up the hood and coming through the windshield.

I've been in a blazer that hit a dear on I95 coming back from Huntahhhhh. I've been lucky so far in my own cars so far, knocks wood. There have been a couple times when one jumped over when I thought we were going to wreck for sure.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    People panic and swerve and don't think about the fact that they'd rather hit the deer than go off the road and risk flipping the car or hitting a tree.

I was always told brake for a large animal but let off at the last second so your front end comes back up before impact. Helps prevent the animal from rolling up the hood and coming through the windshield.
    No, you have to time it just right so your front bumper flings it up harmlessly over your vehicle.

No deer discussion is complete without:

Hide your housewives Pittsburgh fans, Zach Wilson is back in the saddle for the Jets this weekend.

Jets fans, the Joey Flacco reign of terror is over.

The AFC East is heating up. Unfortunately McCorkle is still "day by day."
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

So lucky they can get their mediocre QB back to bail them out of their over-.500 doldrums

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Hide your moms Pittsburgh fans, Zach Wilson is back in the saddle for the Jets this weekend.
    FIFY....
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    FIFY....
    I can imagine Zach bragging to his boys in the Locker room Sunday afternoon about the Yinzer 7 he bagged the night before.

I can imagine Zach bragging to his boys in the Locker room Sunday afternoon about the Yinzer 7 he bagged the night before.
    If that little Mormon kid from BYU went out in south side and picked up a random woman, odds are she would do things to him that either scar him forever, or he’d disappear for months and they’d pop back up looking like John and Yoko

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    If that little Mormon kid from BYU went out in south side and picked up a random woman, odds are she would do things to him that either scar him forever, or he’d disappear for months and they’d pop back up looking like John and Yoko
    I don’t think we’re in Provo anymore.

Too bad the Jests didn't get to play TB this year, would have been a perfect opportunity for Zach to slide into Gisele's DM's

Hide your housewives Pittsburgh fans, Zach Wilson is back in the saddle for the Jets this weekend.

Jets fans, the Joey Flacco reign of terror is over.
    hillary Trubisky has entered the chat...
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Giselle is a global brand and I'm guessing worth way more than TB despite his status as the most prominent player in a purely American sport.

He could end up on the + side of the ledger if he played it right.
    I think I read on the internet that Giselle's net worth is double Brady's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    hillary Trubisky has entered the chat...
    that's me in the back right of the pic (in front of the boat), most of me is underwater.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

2022/23 NFL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I think I read on the internet that Giselle's net worth is double Brady's.
    I don’t buy it. I mean maybe in current holdings but her shelf life as a model is obviously limited compared to Brady’s future earning potential after he retires as a QB (I consider potential income as net worth). The networks would pay him whatever he wants to announce or be an analyst or whatever for decades to come.

Either way, it must be nice to be their kids…
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

I don’t buy it. I mean maybe in current holdings but her shelf life as a model is obviously limited compared to Brady’s future earning potential after he retires as a QB (I consider potential income as net worth). The networks would pay him whatever he wants to announce or be an analyst or whatever for decades to come.

I think she owns a cosmetics line, clothing line, or some such shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    that's me in the back right of the pic (in front of the boat), most of me is underwater.
    I just realized that there's like a 50% chance Danno isn't kidding.

I don't know anyone who really counts potential earnings as true net worth but keep trucking with it. I have great potential so maybe I'm worth more than I think.

The question everyone wants to know: What is Gisele Bündchen’s net worth? Well, according to Celebrity Net Worth, Bündchen is worth $400 million, which is double what her husband Tom Brady is worth. (The site reports that Brady is worth $200 million and has a $30 million salary from the NFL.)
    Not sure how credible the source is but here it is: https://sports.yahoo.com/much-gisele...140039028.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I don't know anyone who really counts potential earnings as true net worth but keep trucking with it. I have great potential so maybe I'm worth more than I think.

Not sure how credible the source is but here it is: https://sports.yahoo.com/much-gisele...140039028.html
    the problem with those wealth lists is they are mostly bullshit, but supposedly the sandal brand was doing $150million in sales a year, which is way more than most models. athlete money, and she ha her fingers in way more ventures earlier