Page 103 of 121 FirstFirst ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3016
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Um they put a bubble over it this year soooooo…. Who’s cheap now?
    I stand corrected! A bubble, well!

I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    It’s almost as if QBs just don’t know how to exit stage left gracefully.
    I don't know...a love of the game at their level along with $30M (Brady) to $60M (Rodgers) a year might have a small bit to do with it.

I know its hard to relate for those of you who swing a hammer or sleep in your cubical all day dreaming of what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    I don't know...a love of the game at their level along with $30M (Brady) to $60M (Rodgers) a year might have a small bit to do with it.

I know it’s hard to relate for those of you who swing a hammer or sleep in your cubical all day dreaming of what they are doing.
    Nah, everyone of us like that knows a stupid jaded wrinkled old whore who thinks everyone’s hustling too

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post

I know its hard to relate for those of you who swing a hammer or sleep in your cubical all day dreaming of what they are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Nah, everyone of us like that knows a stupid jaded wrinkled old whore who thinks everyone’s hustling too
    Or even if we aren’t NFL QBs, hammer swingers or cube dwellers, we all know that girl or guy who stayed too long at the party, literally or at life.

I'm not a Bengals fan but I am definitely a fan of Mixen and Perine. If I were a fantasy football dude I'd start with every single active NFL Oklahoma Sooner. I'd have to make a decision on a quarterback though..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    It’s almost as if QBs just don’t know how to exit stage left gracefully.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I'm not a Bengals fan but I am definitely a fan of Mixen and Perine. If I were a fantasy football dude I'd start with every single active NFL Oklahoma Sooner. I'd have to make a decision on a quarterback though..
    What's that?

Just kidding Baker, we still love you.

^^^I'd take Hurts over both him and Kyler right now.

^^^I'd take Hurts over both him and Kyler right now.
    Filed under: no shit, so would everyone.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Eh, I do dislike how so many people in Philly get worked up about the shitbag national media "disrespect". It was all over the airwaves w the usual stupid talking heads this week. Who cares?

Nonetheless, Purdy hasn't played a legit road game yet. Much respect to what he's done,it's an amazing run, and that D is sick, but he will crash back down to earth hard in a legit NFC championship environment on the road. Shades of Case Keenum from 5 years ago, lights out until he wants in catastrophic fashion. It won't be a blowout bc 9ers D is too good to get smoked , but if they fall behind at all, watch out. Purdy is not leading a comeback on the road .

You very well may be right.

If he does, it's the stuff of legends.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    Purdy hasn't played a legit road game yet.
    I would call playing in Seattle a legit road game.

I expect both of these games to be a coin toss.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	327606066_676714734209620_2106767736442572990_n.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	291.5 KB 
ID:	444911

^^^^NFC west vs NFC east is like PAC12 vs SEC. It's possible but not likely

^^^^NFC west vs NFC east is like PAC12 vs SEC. It's possible but not likely
    Man, it's amazing how bad all of your takes are. The Eagles literally had the easiest schedule in the league this year (look it up). Doesn't mean they aren't a great team (you can only beat who's in front of you), it just means you're wrong.

BP262 has passed every test thrown at him so far. Philly pass defense is the best, but the Niners got past Dallass and the Seahawks (in Seattle).

The niners are going to have to play a perfect game and put their own pressure on Hurts to win.

Eagles and Niners have a legit shot to win it all even with QBs that can't touch the AFC guys. Last team that had O AND D line play on a similar level was the 2017 Eagles and they won it all with Nick Foles. I think this year's Niners and Eagles teams are actually better in the trenches than the 2017 Eagles. Plus both teams have a scheme that is so dialed in for their personnel. Can't wait for this one. This is a game where you should keep your eyes on the big guys. It's an all-time matchup.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

The spread at 49ers +2.5 shows them a slight favorite over the standard 3 points for home field. If you go through the eagles games they don’t look dominant and allowed 80 more points than the 49ers. Both scored 450.

Any idea that the Eagles, who barely beat the Colts, has better than home field advantage is silly.

Well, it's worth noting that the 49ers are a "public team" in gambling (like the Cowboys, Packers and Patriots), so that probably accounts for it not just being straight up Eagles -3 because they're at home.

Mahomes sure is walking around today better than I would have expected. Notice the line flipped back to KC -1 now as a result. I'm not touching either of these games when it comes to betting.

2022/23 NFL Thread

These games should be great. I love it when there are no fraudulent teams left.

I think Hurts running ability will be the difference , and Mahomes absolutely buries the “Burrow is his dad” chatter with a winning A+ performance. We’ll see if this ages like milk !

Man, if Mahomes can come back and be a mobile QB tomorrow ,that's some Wolverine level healing. Hope he does bc it would be a shame that such a good matchup turns on that high ankle sprain.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    These games should be great.

Mahomes absolutely buries the “Burrow is his dad” chatter with a winning A+ performance.
    I fully agree, both these games should be fantastic.

I think the Bengals may pull it off with Kelce now possibly out with his back, but the whole thing with the mayor is just too much.

https://twitter.com/AftabPureval/sta...s1fO1kqUDf8CKA

2022/23 NFL Thread

Shittalking Mahomes? I’ll file that under “fuck around and find out”

Fake. Everybody knows he died because of the vaccine and the NFL covered up his death.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Man, it's amazing how bad all of your takes are. The Eagles literally had the easiest schedule in the league this year (look it up). Doesn't mean they aren't a great team (you can only beat who's in front of you), it just means you're wrong.
    Weird, I thought strength of schedule NUMBER ONE means they had the hardest schedule.. And opponent's win percentage highest means the same thing. 9rs are #15 as of Jan 9th..

Take a lap jong..
    https://eatdrinkandsleepfootball.com...-schedule.html