Page 100 of 121 FirstFirst ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 3016
    Brock Purdy has as many playoff wins as Dak now. And Romo.

Jerry Jones might be the worst GM in history.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Purdy will be in an environment he's never been in before...ever. Fly!
    Yeah, Purdy has been nothing short of amazing this year given his situation , but the Linc has always been a very tough place for young inexperienced QBs to play, let alone in a playoff environment. I'm hopeful there is a repeat of Keenum in the NFCC. Niners D is concerning, but if the Eagles can score they should be able to handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Jerry Jones might be the worst GM in history.
    Not. Even. Close.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Purdy will be in an environment he's never been in before...ever. Fly!
    Yeah, it's hard to game plan for flying batteries.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    And Dallas lost their best back late in the 1st half.
    and their second best back got pancaked in the funniest play of the playoffs. https://twitter.com/cjzer0/status/16...U-ls6CKbYkhGHg

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    and their second best back got pancaked in the funniest play of the playoffs. https://twitter.com/cjzer0/status/16...U-ls6CKbYkhGHg
    I saw that and was like, what the fuck did I just see? Dak, with no time left, chose to blow up his dude right over the middle of the field in spectacular fashion? I'm sure the intent was to hook and ladder that shit somehow, but really, that was baffling.
    I still call it The Jake.

LOLZ, ya Romo and DAK.. Double and triple down on that shit? I don't get it., never did

Best to Hurts and the Eagles.. Best to Cinci's Boomer and Sooner backfield.. Best to Creed and KC.. best to McCaffee as well. All these teams deserve this.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Romo was a solid QB with a shitty defense. Way better than Dak.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Romo was a solid QB with a shitty defense. Way better than Dak.
    Except when Jessica Simpson was at the game..

Dallas will never the Dynasty they were in the 90s but I'll still pull for them. I hated them as much as anyone until they got good again while I was living there.

^you should be embarrassed of yourself on a daily basis for this sort of shit.

Jon Mayer called Jessica Simpson "sexual napalm".

I'll forgive Tony for not having his mind 100% on the ball if that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    ^you should be embarrassed of yourself on a daily basis for this sort of shit.
    I like his hot takes. Sorta like having our own Stephen A Smith.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

God damn, that was funny Danno, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I like his hot takes. Sorta like having our own Stephen A Smith.
    He’s more of a Skip Bayless if you ask me…
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    He’s more of a Skip Bayless if you ask me…
    except Skip knows that he is full of hot air. SJG is so goddam earnest in his absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Jon Mayer called Jessica Simpson "sexual napalm".

I'll forgive Tony for not having his mind 100% on the ball if that was the case.
    Mayer went a lot farther than that:

"That girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm. Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just fucking snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to fuck you, I would start selling all my shit just to keep fucking you.'"

except Skip knows that he is full of hot air. SJG is so goddam earnest in his absurdity.

How are the niners so consistently a second half team. I get it that running teams wear down the defense but the niners didn't run that much in the first half and it seems to be more than that. Better conditioning program? Better practice schedule? Better adjustments? (Anyone catch the interview with Rogers after a late season come from behind win. He was asked what happened in the locker room at half time. "Great speech, great adjustments" and then a big grin. )

Amphetamines.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

2022/23 NFL Thread

Peyton Manning said the halftime adjustment is a myth. I disagree with that because it’s the coaches that meet at halftime to discuss ideas for second half. Shanahan is a scripted play coach so they probably switch to a different script.

It’s not that different when new quarterbacks have success. It takes a few games to figure out their tendencies. Like kaepernick, he had some fatal tendencies that were eventually figured out and defenses can narrow the field of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Mayer went a lot farther than that:

"That girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm. Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just fucking snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to fuck you, I would start selling all my shit just to keep fucking you.'"
    Get yourself a girl that makes you say shit like that.

Redheads will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    How are the niners so consistently a second half team. I get it that running teams wear down the defense but the niners didn't run that much in the first half and it seems to be more than that. Better conditioning program? Better practice schedule? Better adjustments?
    In the case of the Cowboys game, two extra days of rest certainly didn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    In the case of the Cowboys game, two extra days of rest certainly didn't hurt.
    pfft. Cowboys got an extra two days of rest for the playoffs (Bucs game), no ?

Quote Originally Posted by truckeelocal View Post
    pfft. Cowboys got an extra two days of rest for the playoffs (Bucs game), no ?
    It's all about when did the teams play their previous game. 49ers played Saturday, Cowboys played Monday. Almost exactly 48 hours extra rest for the 49ers.

But hey, them's the breaks.