Page 99 of 121 FirstFirst ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3016
    So fun. This is why I hate the neutral site Championship game idea. This is football

fly eagles fly....

“Better send those refunds” - Burrow responding to neutral site question

Total ass kicking, hell of a game plan Cinci.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Really surprised how dominant the Bengals were in the trenches.

Down THREE starting O linemen, they still ran all over the Bills (174 yards, and 5.8ypc halfway through the 4th, before garbage time). Bengals were one of the worst rush offenses in the NFL this year. Burrow only got sacked once, was rarely under pressure.

What happened to the Bills defense??? (They didn't do much better on the other side of the ball, but the disappearance of this D to a suspect O line is shocking) Meanwhile Josh Allen was under pressure constantly and the Bills never figured it out...

I'm also a little surprised by how inferior they were, but fully expected a loss. They've been way overrated all season. Oh well. The skiing had been great.

Funny how the announcers refuse to say “Six to nine”. They keep saying “nine to six” at halftime. So pc. Haha

Dallas's season just rolled away on that cart with Pollard's broken leg. I don't see them having a deep enough playbook or bench to win this game now unless the Niners just totally blow it. Blowing it's Dak and Maher's thing.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Funny how the announcers refuse to say “Six to nine”. They keep saying “nine to six” at halftime. So pc. Haha
    It has nothing to do with "six to nine" and being pc. It just sounds fucking retarded to put the lower score first.

Home team is always the second score listed.

2022/23 NFL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Home team is always the second score listed.
    This.

I mean, what? Did you ever play sports?
    focus.

What's the score?

9 to 6 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    It has nothing to do with "six to nine" and being pc. It just sounds fucking retarded to put the lower score first.
    Um no.

That was a boring game.. Eagles are going to destroy the 9'rs if they play like that. next week..

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    That was a boring game.. Eagles are going to destroy the 9'rs if they play like that. next week..
    No one destroys the #1 defensive team. Defense wins championships. Wind was howling during that game affecting downfield passing. A north wind be be blowing parallel to the field.

GALE WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST MONDAY...

WHAT...North winds 15 to 25 kt with gusts up to 40 kt and rough waters expected.

WHERE...San Francisco Bay South of the Bay Bridge.

WHEN...Until 9 AM PST Monday.

IMPACTS...Strong winds will cause hazardous seas which could capsize or damage vessels and reduce visibility.

Yup

Eagles - Niners will come down to line play. Both teams are loaded in the trenches on O and D. Jason Kelce and Trent Williams aren't just HOF locks, they are are high end HOFers. If one of those groups can have a clear upper hand their team will win.

I think the Niners will be able to run the ball, but they can't afford to fall behind and ask Purdy to drop back 40 times. Eagles pass D is the best in the league.

Eagles need Hurts to be very good. Designed runs for him will be the key to avoiding becoming one dimensional. He'll take some hits. Pass rushers need to play more controlled against a guy like Hurts or he'll escape the pocket for some big gains. That plus the Eagles O line will give him enough time to hit a few big plays. If he takes care of the ball I think the Eagles win.

Wow I didn’t expect the Bengals to dominate in all three aspects of the game. That game was not as close as the score indicated. Bills gotta be asking themselves what they need to change to advance in the playoffs. Josh Allen looked pedestrian and made a lot of mistakes.

Both the league championship games should be good next week. Hoping for a Bengals 49ers SB.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Eagles - Niners will come down to line play. Both teams are loaded in the trenches on O and D. Jason Kelce and Trent Williams aren't just HOF locks, they are are high end HOFers. If one of those groups can have a clear upper hand their team will win.

I think the Niners will be able to run the ball, but they can't afford to fall behind and ask Purdy to drop back 40 times. Eagles pass D is the best in the league.

Eagles need Hurts to be very good. Designed runs for him will be the key to avoiding becoming one dimensional. He'll take some hits. Pass rushers need to play more controlled against a guy like Hurts or he'll escape the pocket for some big gains. That plus the Eagles O line will give him enough time to hit a few big plays. If he takes care of the ball I think the Eagles win.
    Yep. All this.

That game last night was boring. But I’m not so sure that wasn’t a one off. If I’m coaching Philly, I’m telling everyone: ignore that game…look at the rest of the Niners games!

It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

And NOW winter can officially start in the upstates. The masses will pack on a few more depression pounds and the sun will disappear for the next three months.

Purdy will be in an environment he's never been in before...ever. Fly!

Nail biter game. Success was achieved through a first down or a field goal, definitely not a points dump game the NFL has turned into in the last 30 years.

Always a warm fuzzy feeling when the Niners beat the cowgirls.

Cowboys twitter is the best twitter right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    No one destroys the #1 defensive team. Defense wins championships. Wind was howling during that game affecting downfield passing. A north wind be be blowing parallel to the field.

GALE WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST MONDAY...

WHAT...North winds 15 to 25 kt with gusts up to 40 kt and rough waters expected.

WHERE...San Francisco Bay South of the Bay Bridge.

WHEN...Until 9 AM PST Monday.

IMPACTS...Strong winds will cause hazardous seas which could capsize or damage vessels and reduce visibility.
    And Dallas lost their best back late in the 1st half.

And Dallas lost their best back late in the 1st half.
    But they have an "Elite" QB; he should be able to overcome that!

FLY!
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.