Page 52 of 121 FirstFirst ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 3016
    Well that didn't take long...
    https://pagesix.com/2022/11/14/gisel...r-date-photos/
    And you all used to make fun of Dave_VT for Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Just saw a mindblowing stat.

If the Broncos had scored exactly 18 points in regulation in every game this season -- only 18 -- they would be 8-1. lol
    it gets even better..... In Broncos games, the first team to score 12 points has won 7 out of their 9 contests. The only two games where this didn't happen are the Niners game where the final score was 11-10, and the LA Chargers game.

Damn, if I didn't think TB12 was a robot incapable of feeling, I'd say that has to hurt.
    I still call it The Jake.

2022/23 NFL Thread

Who gets run first, Hackett or McDaniels? I’m going to go with Hackett (part wishful thinking) since the current ownership group wasn’t involved in his hiring - whereas Al Junior has to admit he blew it when he fired Josh.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Who gets run first, Hackett or McDaniels? I’m going to go with Hackett (part wishful thinking) since the current ownership group wasn’t involved in his hiring - whereas Al Junior has to admit he blew it when he fired Josh.

Hackett definitely goes first. McDaniels has had a poor year, but their team wasn't nearly as good as some people thought. And he was a more conventional hire. And, like you point out, he was hired by the current owner.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Crazy, the best division in the universe going into the season will be shitcanning 2 and possibly 3 coaches at the end of it.

Someone please hire Leslie Fazier.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Hue Jackson is still available.

Broncos are first in points against and last in points for. You have to go back to the 40s to match that,when there were ten teams, including the Boston Yanks

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post

Smart owners do not fire a head coach in their first season, really 3 seasons, barring something extraordinary. But we are talking about Mark Davis here.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Broncos are first in points against and last in points for. You have to go back to the 40s to match that,when there were ten teams, including the Boston Yanks
    Not sure what your definition of extraordinary- but this fits mine.

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Hackett is pretty darn close to extraordinary at this point. Personally though I’d be looking a lot more at how the team subjectively is reacting to the coaching than any quantitative performance metrics in year 1.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Smart owners do not fire a head coach in their first season, really 3 seasons, barring something extraordinary. But we are talking about Mark Davis here.
    Jimmy Haslam would like you to hold his beer.

McDaniels is a huge disaster so far, and unlike the Chargers, you can't blame it on injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    McDaniels is a huge disaster so far, and unlike the Chargers, you can't blame it on injuries.
    Yeah, Davis just said he's sticking with him at least another year, but man, I don't know. You hear Davante say that people aren't bought in enough, they aren't having fun, etc. That sounds like hints at bad coaching.

Not sure why you'd ever hire anyone from the Belicheck tree. None of those guys have been any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Yeah, Davis just said he's sticking with him at least another year, but man, I don't know. You hear Davante say that people aren't bought in enough, they aren't having fun, etc. That sounds like hints at bad coaching.

Not sure why you'd ever hire anyone from the Belicheck tree. None of those guys have been any good.
    Romeo Crennel was a real good guy, and really good at eating cheeseburgers, but yeah, I don't think he was much of a head coach.

Maybe I need to rewatch the Greenlaw hit, but I feel like I saw several hits just in the first half of this game on RBs/WRs that garnered no attention. I get protecting QBs, but you can always slide and not take a hit. Yesterday I felt like I saw a lot of guys taking totally unnecessary hits just to pick up a few extra garbage yards well past the sticks.

Anyway, I'll drop it. What a first half for Washington. 24 minutes of possession!

How about that face mask no-call on the fumble? Wow.

Holy shit

1972 Dolphins getting ready to raise a toast?

This game is bonkers. Heinecke plays like an MVP against good teams

Wow. What a way to end it

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    How about that face mask no-call on the fumble? Wow.
    Horrific non-call

All bad calls aside, the Commies came to play and earned that win IMO. Very entertaining game.

Hard to win when you fumble that many times. Hoping the eagles learn from this and improve.