Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    SF would rather trade Jimmy for a 6th rounder than cut him loose and let Seattle get him for nothing.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    SF would rather trade Jimmy for a 6th rounder than cut him loose and let Seattle get him for nothing.
    Right but if every team knows they'll eventually let him go on roster cut down day why give up that 6th round pick and just take your chances dealing with him as a FA. Unless I'm missing something I think that's how it will go, right?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Right but if every team knows they'll eventually let him go on roster cut down day why give up that 6th round pick and just take your chances dealing with him as a FA. Unless I'm missing something I think that's how it will go, right?
    Stop. You look desperate. Let's go over here in the corner, have a beer and calm down, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Stop. You look desperate. Let's go over here in the corner, have a beer and calm down, ok?

I think there are teams that want Jimmy G and waiting for him to be cut will put them in a bidding competition. It is safer to trade for him if they really want him. I hope this quarterback issue works out for the 49ers. I always liked Jimmy when he was healthy. But that has been his problem. Trey, who the fuck knows. He ain't no Mahomes, I am certain of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Guys, other than Direct TV Sunday NFL ticket, how do I watch 49er games if I live in the LA home market (FML)? I think that is my only option to watch 49er games.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I think there are teams that want Jimmy G and waiting for him to be cut will put them in a bidding competition. It is safer to trade for him if they really want him. I hope this quarterback issue works out for the 49ers. I always liked Jimmy when he was healthy. But that has been his problem. Trey, who the fuck knows. He ain't no Mahomes, I am certain of that.
    27 million per year. No one will trade for that. Niners would have to give away picks. Only way a trade works is if niners eat 20 mil of that salary. Otherwise, everyone will wait for him to be cut.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    27 million per year. No one will trade for that. Niners would have to give away picks. Only way a trade works is if niners eat 20 mil of that salary. Otherwise, everyone will wait for him to be cut.
    Somewhere at the Owner's Meetings, Jimmy Haslam is saying hold my beer.

Somewhere at the Owner's Meetings, Jimmy Haslam is saying hold my beer.
    Goddamn it.

Guys, other than Direct TV Sunday NFL ticket, how do I watch 49er games if I live in the LA home market (FML)? I think that is my only option to watch 49er games.
    Sunday ticket is awesome. Other than that, BWW or some fern bar that plays 49er games.

Trey, who the fuck knows. He ain't no Mahomes, I am certain of that.
    You're certain based on two games where he had to fill in last season during his rookie year? Or the reports from camp? Because there was plenty of pearl clutching in training camp back then about Mahomes looking horrible and we know how that worked out. Seems a little premature.

Ugh. Roquan Smith asking to be traded. I know we suck but God I hate bears management and the fucking Mccaskeys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

It's just occurred to me that former Bills RB's have had a lot of run ins with the law. Hope the current crop stays out of trouble.

Law enforcement sources told TMZ that police saw Lynch driving into curbs on the side of the road before they pulled him over at around 7:25 a.m. Lynch did not submit to a breathalyzer but later had his blood drawn.

Frank Gore was involved in an alleged domestic violence incident last month, and the former NFL running back is now facing an assault charge. The Atlantic City Police Department told TMZ on Tuesday that they responded to a domestic violence call at the Tropicana Atlantic City Hotel in New Jersey on July 31.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    You're certain based on two games where he had to fill in last season during his rookie year? Or the reports from camp? Because there was plenty of pearl clutching in training camp back then about Mahomes looking horrible and we know how that worked out. Seems a little premature.
    J, no doubt you have a better feel for the situation than me, as frankly, I pay little attention to the preseason blather. If my memory is correct, I am just concerned Trey has seen limited playing time in the last 5 years. Obviously he is talented for Shanahan to go all in with him, but we will see. Hoping for the best, but not really counting on better than a 500 season, which would really suck for all the talent on the team.

So Walmart Broncos??

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    So Walmart Broncos??

Great Value Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    So Walmart Broncos??

Hopefully better than the Bickering Heirs Broncos

J, no doubt you have a better feel for the situation than me, as frankly, I pay little attention to the preseason blather. If my memory is correct, I am just concerned Trey has seen limited playing time in the last 5 years. Obviously he is talented for Shanahan to go all in with him, but we will see. Hoping for the best, but not really counting on better than a 500 season, which would really suck for all the talent on the team.
    I'm just big on not overreacting to small sample sizes. I think with Trey we're going to see flashes of greatness and some bone-headed mistakes due to his inexperience. But I like his ceiling. I have the 49ers going 10-7 or 11-6 this season because aside from Lance being raw they still have great playmakers around him and the defense could be one of the league's best.

Hey Pats fans, has Hoodie lost control up there?

Sportsurge.net is the place to stream games ever since Reddit shut down their streams. Lots of silly pop ups to contend with initially so it's a good idea to use an incognito window but the site works quite consistently for a variety of different games.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    They’re all in Tampa now, you may need to bump this once Tom goes down with old age or something.

Thanks Cruiser, I will try it out.

They’re all in Tampa now, you may need to bump this once Tom goes down with old age or something.
    Hopefully Baker doesn't get caught up in any of the fights and hurt his shoulder again.

Hopefully Baker doesn't get caught up in any of the fights and hurt his shoulder again.
    It could be a byproduct of that Baker energy being at practice. He tends to rub a lot of people the wrong way.

Granted, I like him, and any time the Chowds can manage to make shit go sideways I'm down for it.

I'm most concerned with the changes to the run blocking scheme. Reports aren't great.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk