Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Results 251 to 259 of 259
  1. #251
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    20,592

    Lately, it occurs to me

    Never been a big Dead fan, but today heard a live track of them doing You Ainít Going Nowhere, and it was pretty bad ass
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  2. #252
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    DownEast
    Posts
    2,177
    Seashore washed by the suds and the foam
    Been here so long he's got to calling it home

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    8,431
    Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Never been a big Dead fan, but today heard a live track of them doing You Ainít Going Nowhere, and it was pretty bad ass
    That might have been Further (Bob & Phil and friends), not the GD.

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    20,592
    Could have beenÖdef sounded like the Dead
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  5. #255
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,406
    Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Seashore washed by the suds and the foam
    Been here so long he's got to calling it home
    But what would be the answer to the answer man?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    DownEast
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    But what would be the answer to the answer man?
    Whoa, whoa what I want to know
    How does the song go?

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Where bankers' bankers breed
    Posts
    2,621
    This life of sin has got me in
    Well, it's got me back in prison once again
    I used my only phone call to contact my daddy
    I got 20 long years for some dust in a baggie

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    DownEast
    Posts
    2,177
    There's thunder, thunder, thunder
    From hilltops to the sea
    In all the land down under
    Where the wild creatures be

    Thunder, thunder, thunder
    For fifteen thousand years
    We ploughed our fields with lightning
    And we watered them with tears



  9. #259
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    8,431
    Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    There's thunder, thunder, thunder
    From hilltops to the sea
    In all the land down under
    Where the wild creatures be

    Thunder, thunder, thunder
    For fifteen thousand years
    We ploughed our fields with lightning
    And we watered them with tears


    If the thunder donít get ya, then the lightning will.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •