FS: Northwest Tech (NWT3K) Shorts, Set of 3 (size M)

I've got two sets of three pairs of Northwest Tech shorts for sale- these are all a year or two old, but are in excellent condition. No tears or pulls anywhere, and there are only a couple of dirt marks across the whole set of 6 shorts. Most, you can barely tell they've been worn. The shorts are super durable and the material is nice and soft, despite being on the slightly thicker side.

Check out the NWT3K.com site for more details- these are all size MEDIUM with the standard length leg. For reference, I'm 5'11" with a ~32in inseam (about 170 lbs) and they fit great. There's room to both tighten and loosen the waist if needed.

$75 shipped for a set of three- either blue/black/gray (SOLD) or blue/black/red (red set is SOLD). PM if interested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NorthwestTech-1.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	168.0 KB 
ID:	413944

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NorthwestTech-2.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	166.7 KB 
ID:	413945
    Last edited by smmokan; 04-22-2022 at 03:06 PM.

No chamois, right?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    No chamois, right?
    Correct, they don't make one.

I'm sure I could dig one out of the dresser if you really want a used chamois though.

Can you fit an iPhone in those hamstring pockets? Is the medium a typical medium? (For example, I have to downsize to a 30" from 32" for TLD shorts/pants, but wear a 32 / medium in everything else.) Tentatively interested in blue/black/grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Andeh View Post
    Can you fit an iPhone in those hamstring pockets? Is the medium a typical medium? (For example, I have to downsize to a 30" from 32" for TLD shorts/pants, but wear a 32 / medium in everything else.) Tentatively interested in blue/black/grey.
    Yep, sure can. I've got the iPhone SE2 and it fits with plenty of room for one of the bigger phones.

I'd say the medium is pretty standard. I wear a medium for pants in just about every other brand (Club Ride, Mountain Hardwear, REI) and these fit similarly. The waist is fairly adjustable with the velcro straps, too.

I’d throw in on a single pair if anyone is waffling

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Tonics View Post
    I’d throw in on a single pair if anyone is waffling

I bought a set of 3 that I will pickup next week and would be willing to sell a pair. I'll reach out after I pick them up to see if you're still interested.

OK I'll take the first set. I'll send you a PM.

I'll split off the grey pair with green zippers for $25 if anyone wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Andeh View Post

I'll split off the grey pair with green zippers for $25 if anyone wants.
    I’m your huckleberry

PM sent

If anyone still wants 1 or 2 pair, I'll pass them along for the same unit price Smokan was advertising ($25/ea or $50 for 2). I've got the light blue pair with black zippers, and black with black zippers and a light blue lumbar pocket. Nothing wrong with them, just were a bit too big and too heavy weight for me.