Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Awesome! Glad you got it rebuilt and are enjoying it. I’ve got a soft spot for old school Ti myself. Timeless in my mind.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EA921658-DDD5-4953-9DAA-66FDD54BB4B2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	416832

Hell yeah, i used to drool all over this stuff when I worked in shops in Park City and salt lake in the late 90s. Moots was on the drool list.
    sigless.

Oh yeah. That pivotless moots was $$$ back in the day.

sweet, i rode a Fat Chance from ~ 93 - 96 and loved it. finally ripped the brake bosses off the rear and it never recovered from that. Good to see the Build in Mass sticker that was on there before the frame clean up, damn that looks clean! Love (to see) the narrow bars and high ride stem :-)
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

The Yo Eddy was the best riding bike I could find in the early 90s. Couldn't afford it so settled on the Monster. I thought a Whiskytown was going to be it and I'd have to wait and save up but Fat City hit the geo a bit better and I got the Monster right away. Have fun on that beaut!

BB that thing looks fantastic! Nice job saving it from the trash heap!

Rides pretty nice too. The narrow bars are... Narrow. I will be looking for a wider flat bar to slap on there. Otherwise I think she's about done. Rides nice, likes to lean over in the turns and shifts flawlessly. Just did a few laps on a little warmup trail to walk the dog at lunch.

Love the 90s era bikes. Name:  fat%20edited%205-19-2022.jpeg
Views: 94
Size:  123.2 KB
    sigless.