Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    So saying someone has a great smile is odd to you? Maybe reading too closely?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Oral fixation? Toe muncher???

I mean, the mouth is the second to last functionality to fail prior to death.

Just before the brain.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Outing her on the poop thing is a low blow. Enough drugs and kink. I could see a lady maybe pooping in bed.

Taking a picture of it and sharing it. That’s fuckin mean
    She shit in his bed as a fuck you. It wasn't kinky. It was a form of abuse. It is characteristic for Borderlines to act that way: they feel justified due to an imagined slight. They react, situationally, with intense and unregulated rage. They then flip the script and accuse their victim of doing what they themselves perpetrated.

Never before in my life have I paid any attention to celebrity gossip. I don't know anything about Depp except his acting is entertaining. I literally didn't know who Amber was, much less that they had married and then divorced messily.

But I then a caught a snippet of Depp talking about the type of abuse she pulled on him. Then I listened a little more. I thought "total borderline personality disorder." I listened to the forensic psychologist's testimony: "borderline personality disorder."
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

^^ Yeah, we definitely covered this in the Tammy Wynette divorce thread. It’s some fucked up shit. All of the money and fame in the world doesn’t make you immune to its impact.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    ^^ Yeah, we definitely covered this in the Tammy Wynette divorce thread. It’s some fucked up shit. All of the money and fame in the world doesn’t make you immune to its impact.
    I'll have to check out that thread.

#ustoo Justice for Jack Sparrow

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I'll have to check out that thread.
    Ha, or perhaps not. It ain’t pretty. In summary: Amber Heard is a BPD nut job and all too familiar for some of us.

In summary: Amber Heard is a BPD nut job and all too familiar for some of us.
    Yup! Hearing the details of the saga hit way too close to home. Ex-wife was also an abusive BPD nut job. Thankfully I was able to finally escape and never made that mistake again! NOT worth it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone with Borderline or Narcissistic Personality Disorder

It is written by a guy who is family law attorney and a LCSW and the lady who wrote Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder.

Learn from Johnny Depp: fucking record all that shit until you are safe.

This is turning into a real sad joke.

White peoples problems.

Johnny is throwing millions at this only to ruin her reputation like she did his.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

White peoples problems.

Johnny is throwing millions at this only to ruin her reputation like she did his.
    I disagree- I think he may lose the technical battle in court but he’s clearly won the popular opinion and was able to finally share his side of things. This may prove to be a good investment if he’s able to revive his career as a result.

I disagree- I think he may lose the technical battle in court but he’s clearly won the popular opinion and was able to finally share his side of things. This may prove to be a good investment if he’s able to revive his career as a result.
    I agree. Now it’s just another dysfunctional relationship. Much better optics for johnny. He’ll get his 10mm lawyer fee back.

She broke the cardinal rule to Hollywood screwing, never air out the laundry. Always promote eachother.

It has already been said, but they are both POS.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    It has already been said, but they are both POS.
    Hold on, I just read Amber is bi-sexual.

Crazy and Bi? I’m starting to like her.

Anyone know if Dr. Curry is available? Can she keep those glasses on in the bedroom? Where does she stand on being penetrated with foreign objects? Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

White peoples problems.

This might ring true. Why? He’s what. 60 years old. And he got to fuck her for a few years. And she is smoking hot. But as most of us know. It’s not everything. Why won’t he just leave her alone. Do we really need to see. How crazy they are. Really?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

“Davey Jones

Giant squid”

https://youtu.be/GI6CfKcMhjY

If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Did you just "y'all" us?

https://youtu.be/20Rucu7uNwc

If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

#mePoo

I don't anything about anything but I did appreciate Ozzyman's breakdown. I'm going in for Pts 1 & 2 now. Only been aware of all this not really following it. Lulz at JD's coke sniffles, but hey, why the fuck not?

I agree. He is now getting things on the record and under oath. He does not really look good, but she looks absolutely terrible.

The public reaction to her has been pretty bad. I agree that he might not end up with any money out of this, but it will work out for him in the end. She is coming off very poorly.

Supposedly they have cut down her part in Aquaman 2. I don't know if that is true or not.

I have always thought she was insanely gorgeous. Alpha Dog was the first place I saw her. She also always struck me as beyond crazy.

I am interested in the approach she and her PR team/attorneys are taking in regards to the way she is dressing. I would have her dressing in office attire, a pant suit or maybe a suit with a knee length skirt. Not a dress to wear to the Cosmopolitan, but not what she is actually wearing either. She looks like she is going to church in 1890. It comes off as trying too hard. Just the fact that she is trying that hard would not sit well with me if I was on that jury. Someone needs to tell her that she is not part of a religious sect in rural Arizona. No one is going to buy that look and it comes off too much as if she has something to hide. She is trying very hard to sell something everyone knows is false.

Maybe her PR team is just throwing up a hail mary because public perception of her is so bad. Maybe this is just a desperate gamble. The PR team knows more than I do, so maybe it will work out.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Both of them are overpaid jackasses. What a waste of court time massaging these twos egos.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    This might ring true. Why? He’s what. 60 years old. And he got to fuck her for a few years. And she is smoking hot. But as most of us know. It’s not everything. Why won’t he just leave her alone. Do we really need to see. How crazy they are. Really?
    Or if she's falsely accusing him and ruined his career, he's just supposed to be like, okay, that's cool because he got to fuck her for a few years? It's johnny depp - you think he hasn't fucked plenty of hot women before?

As someone who was falsely accused of DV by my ex (and her lawyer) and those rumors were spread around our relatively small town, that shit ate me up inside and a lot of people started treating me differently (until some of her friends came out defending me and called her a liar). If she published an op ed about surviving abuse in our local paper I would lose my shit and go scorched earth.

So... I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    Both of them are overpaid jackasses. What a waste of court time massaging these twos egos.
    It is a waste. Not sure how they get weeks to make their case. I was a witness in federal court in a civil case and once the judge heard enough he was like ok fucking work it out.

Always remember, there are people outside that court waiting for their case to heard and it could be something much more serious.

So yeah, this is pretty fucked up, but I blame Amber for going public. You don’t do that in Hollywood. She’ll be banned after this.

Pretty dumb of her. She was married to him for like a year or so and got 7 million to just go away and not drag it out. Couldn't just let it be - she had to pile on and try to ruin him... which, is what narcissists do. They don't just want to win, they want total destruction.

Pretty dumb of her. She was married to him for like a year or so and got 7 million to just go away and not drag it out. Couldn't just let it be - she had to pile on and try to ruin him... which, is what narcissists do. They don't just want to win, they want total destruction.
    Hell, if I was offered $7 million to fuck Johnny Depp for a year and then walk away I'd think pretty hard about it.