Flylow Hardshells - Patrol or Knight

Fixing to get a new jacket - Fixing to figure out if there are significant differences between the Patrol or Knight jackets/shells from Flylow.

Anyone have any experiences in looking at these two?
    "Poop is funny" - Frank Reynolds

www.experiencedgear.net

www.experiencedgear.net

Knight is bomber. My kid has one. Hit a tree with it, hard. Created abrasions but they have not opened up at all since. Solid jacket.

Can't help ya with the Patrol.

Neither of those, but I've beat the fuck out of a quantum for four seasons now, and it's.just this spring starting to show wear and bead water less effectively. Is that one not an option?

Malone for me, bought it half price at a local shop this spring and love it so far.

BTW Flylow has their annual half price sale starting May 5 every year.

This would be to replace a quantum.

Have had about three seasons, but found myself using my softshell more this season in addition to BD Dawn Patrol, which I've been digging quite a bit.

www.experiencedgear.net

What's the difference between these current shells and the Lab Coat 2.0. Love my lab coat but the years are starting to show

The knight has a slightly longer cut for a more freeride fit. It's my favorite jacket in their lineup personally, although i live in CO so 10k waterproofing is fine. If I lived in the PNW or cali I'd get something a little bit more.

The Patrol is a good jacket but they introduced it to solely be their price-point jacket option and you can easily tell the difference in fabric quality vs the knight if you were to hold them side by side.

I’ve had quantums since they came out and loved every one of them. Quality improved with every version and I still use one in the biggest storm conditions. That being said, I almost always wear my patrol this year. It’s simple, rugged and the zippers are easier to access not being the rubber waterproof type.

It’s more comfortable, plenty waterproof for most days in the pnw and seems like it will last many years. It doesn’t have that crinkle, but it does flap a little more in windy or mach silly conditions. It’s a lot of jacket for $200

yeah I think this thread has pushed me to get another Quantum since it would be a hardshell specifically for resort skiing in the NW.

So.... Who's selling a size small Quantum that's in good condition?!?!

www.experiencedgear.net

Anyone selling a XXL quantum? Or Knight?