Want to Rent/Borrow/Beg for a spring touring setup in Revy [May]

I am coming out west to see some of my better half's family in berta and then will be in revy for a couple of weeks.

I am already bringing a ton of shit out and don't think I can fit skis. Does anyone have a rig that would fit my 305mm maestrales so I could get some days in? If so, I'd like to delay your closet cleanout sale for a bit and hand a maggot money to hold on to them for a bit rather than a shop, but I'm open to shop suggestions too.

Not super picky, don't know what to expect for snow, so file under 'daily driver' type.

If anyone wants to go touring, that'd be cool too. I'll be done with work by 3 and there should be 5.5 hours of daylight left....fkna!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

I think spooky was selling a blizzard ZG 95 with bindings? (in banff)

I have a 183 black crow damian, with kingpins/skins you can borrow/rent/etc. (in banff)

also might be rental places in Reve? worth calling around for

Just left Revelstoke yesterday, otherwise would have been happy to help you out. As far as rentals go, Revelstoke Powder Rentals is a good bet. They have lots and lots of touring setups and are reasonably priced.

thanks for the tips. i wrote spooky - those would be an awesome
    fit. mntlion - appreciate the offer too. might take you up on it. hopefully i can swing through and buy you a beer at least regardless.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi