Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZOMBIE GLADEMASTER

27 48.21%
  • BUNNY PROFANE

29 51.79%
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    I know I’m gonna regret this but to be fair, he did propose the commuter train rule in the upstate thread which, while I don’t subscribe to it myself, has some merit. I mean, not a lot of merit. Metro North goes to Poughkeepsie. Poughkeepsie is pretty fucking upstate in my book. It’s north of Newburgh and Newburgh is upstate AF, even though you probably can’t buy UC there. That’s Utica Club Pilsner for those of you who aren’t familiar. And Metro North goes to Port Jervis. I mean it’s not really Metro North. It’s a NJ Transit train and you have to transfer in Hoboken. But the NJ transit lines that cross into NYS west of the river become Metro North after they cross the border. That’s the Hudson River for those of you who aren’t familiar with it. I mean, how can Port Jervis not be upstate? Do you have any idea how many Stewart’s there are east of Port Jervis? A fuck ton. So yeah, Benny was totally wrong but he did have an opinion and in this case he was able to express it without threatening to curb anybody. Probably figured there were some actual upstaters in there and everybody knows you don’t fuck with the upstate. Start talking shit up there and all of a sudden it’s snowing in May or raining on Christmas or the sun just gets turned off for a month or something equally depressing like, you know, unemployment or teen pregnancy. Fucking upstate. AmIright?
    The Upstates Thread: A Primer.

Well done man.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Facebook gutted this place too, you shoulda been here before Zuck fucked shit up.

Huh, I wouldn't have figured the "Boomer Dentist Skier" Facebook group would be such a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper View Post
    Huh, I wouldn't have figured the "Boomer Dentist Skier" Facebook page would be such a hit.
    it sounds like the industry

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    If useful and helpful are the bar then a lot of us can't clear the height. Can't think of much I've done in that area myself.

Besides providing a sterling example of how to conduct oneself online with dignity, wit and erudition, of course.
    Might I suggest endurance to your list of conduct...in jeans.

ULTIMATE MAGGOT ELIMINATION SHOWDOWN FINAL POLL

Benny was on fumes for years, but he got back to a quarter tank when he skied with one mag, for a single day. What an accomplishment for our resident curmudgeon!

So much drama last year.

What’s up for 23?

Dude we're like, halfway through it already.