Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZOMBIE GLADEMASTER

27 48.21%
  • BUNNY PROFANE

29 51.79%
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    If Benny drops a lawsuit on TGR, they will give a fuck.
    Narcissistic fucking lawyer know it all says what?

If Benny drops a lawsuit on TGR, they will give a fuck.
    That escalated quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    That escalated quickly.
    fuck off, suing tgr for millions because they would delete my posts is my path to slopeside for life

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    fuck off, suing tgr for millions because they would delete my posts is my path to slopeside for life
    Is altasnob gonna represent you? Can we go all-in class-action on this?

Interesting thoughts on thread/post deletion. Consider this ‘for instance’: I’ve been a fairly prolific poster in the bourbon thread - does Benny have the right to delete all my posts and information and pictures in that thread? As well as the other people’s?

Edit: I see jono picked up on that above.
    If you start a thread, then I think that's your right to delete the thread since there are no other options to delete one's own posts if it was the thread starter on this forum.

You can always restart a thread or choose to not post in a specific thread.

Also try not to be so attached to a thread on the internet.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Is altasnob gonna represent you? Can we go all-in class-action on this?
    only if he goes pro bono. Otherwise I’ll get Dan Samas

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    If you start a thread, then I think that's your right to delete the thread since there are no other options to delete one's own posts if it was the thread starter on this forum.

You can always restart a thread or choose to not post in a specific thread.

Also try not to be so attached to a thread on the internet.
    That probably wasn’t the best thread topic to point to, but a lot of threads here have some legacy, and tons and tons of information that would be impossible to restart/recreate. Just sayin’. Maybe I don’t want my ‘content’ deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    in this case, this mob mentality and harassment has pushed one of this forum's members to no longer want to be a part of this community including removing his past posts and threads he started, which is within his rights to do so.
    Benny had no problem getting harassed by and harrassing the hoi polloi here for 51,000 posts. Perhaps what pushed him over was the "mod team" deciding to hold a public lynching and turning it into a fun game at the expense of a several members?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Benny had no problem getting harassed by and harrassing the hoi polloi here for 51,000 posts. Perhaps what pushed him over was the "mod team" deciding to hold a public lynching and turning it into a fun game at the expense of a several members?
    Seriously. This was the dumbest idea ever on TGR. Who could ever think something good would come of it.

Seriously. This was the dumbest idea ever on TGR. Who could ever think something good would come of it.
    the people who run this website? The stoned morons who fellate them?

thryd have to find someone to give service
    Just got to track down Brett Hills, TGR's registered agent. 35 Enoch Ferrrin Cir 3093, Jackson. Road trip to Jackon dunfree?

I don't think you would get attorney fees. But I can get pro hac vice and file the lawsuit in Wyoming for you. My hourly rate is $500. $30k retainer up front.

TGR's world headquarters, aka Brett's pad:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (50).jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	415249

Of course the Zillow has the place valued at $1.9 million

Terms of Use say this:

"This Site contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, video, audio and other material (collectively referred to as the “Content”).The Content may be owned by us or may be provided through an arrangement we have with others, including other users of the Site,"

and

"Content and Subscriber Content
    Definitions:

For purposes of this Agreement: (1) the term " Content" means a creative expression and includes, without limitation, video, audio, photographs, images, illustrations, animations, logos, tools, written posts, replies, comments, information, data, text, software, scripts, executable files, graphics, any of which may be generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services;"

The way I read that, "Content" includes text. So if type something in a post, that is my content and I can remove it whenever I want.
    Thanks for doing the legwork. Still find it silly that one has a ‘right’ to delete their contributions to a conversation, or even the whole conversation, in a manner similar to the little boy taking his ball and going home to fuck with the rest of the playground. I mean, nothing is ever completely deleted on the internet, you are only being a dick to the rest of the kids, but the playground security camera still has the data for those who really have the desire and means to fuck with you. Main reason I think ol’ jamespio was silly deleting his contributions prior to having his name on the ballot. But I suppose that is the privacy delusion we exist under online.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Yes, a misstep by this community as a whole and now we must pay for allowing it to happen. Again, all actions have consequences.

Your outrage should not bestowed on Benny but should be directed at every one that participated in this thread. The fault lies with them, the abusers. Not Benny.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    Still find it silly that one has a ‘right’ to delete their contributions to a conversation
    Don't think of it is a right. The Terms of Use are just a contract. TGR wrote the contract and you agreed to it by posting here. TGR could have written the contract differently, but they chose not to.

Benny, if you’re reading this, I still want to ski with you someday. For real.

From what I can gather, he can delete his posts, but not anybody else's posts. Perfectly fair resolution. Starting a thread does not give one ownership over everybody else's posts ("Content").

the people who run this website? The stoned morons who fellate them?
    Name:  Image1651612706.121922.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  8.0 KB
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Name:  Image1651612706.121922.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  8.0 KB
    Is that a selfie?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    From what I can gather, he can delete his posts, but not anybody else's posts. Perfectly fair resolution. Starting a thread does not give one ownership over everybody else's posts ("Content").
    I don’t know about recent developments, but it was the case that if you started a thread and later deleted the starting post then the entire thread would go away.

If Benny drops a lawsuit on TGR, they will give a fuck. Benny just needs a Whyoming attorney to represent him. Core Shot?
    Haven’t been a lawyer in sixteen years.
    What a relief.
    Don’t even have a license anymore

Fuck
    Lawyers.

I miss bunny. He should come home.

I predict Benz will not be able to stay away.

Also amusing that 7 day time out was that big of an offense to him. Not really that big of a deal..

I'm still waiting for you to show us where I'm TGR mall cop #1. I never voted in this dumb poll. I never asked for Bunny (or anyone else) to be banned. Seems you came in hot with some accusations that you can't back up.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I'm still waiting for you to show us where I'm TGR mall cop #1. I never voted in this dumb poll. I never asked for Bunny (or anyone else) to be banned. Seems you came in hot with some accusations that you can't back up.
    I don't think the mods actually banned Benny based on this poll right? He threatened someone and was put on timeout. he spazzed and when the timeout was lifted he called me a fucking faggot, then started deleting threads as part of his meltdown.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I don't want to babble in this thread drift, but if you insist, it's your intense partisanship. One can intimidate without expressly calling for someone to be banned. Anyway, I take it back. You're not a mall cop. Sorry.