Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZOMBIE GLADEMASTER

27 48.21%
  • BUNNY PROFANE

29 51.79%
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post
    Farewell to bottomless bitter piss cocktails and rancid pocket meats!
    Attachment 415155
    you need to read the bitcoin thread

"you need to read the bitcoin thread"
    Heh, I have that thread on "ignore"
    How much boloney does one get for 1 NFT of bunnies posts?
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    “Your teeth are almost as orange as your jacket”
    Benny's just NYC to the core. As the great NYC poet Method Man once said:

"I'm still ghetto, I rhyme ghetto, my peoples ghetto
    Pants are saggy, teeth yellow"

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    templates for various memes and stickers
    is that benny, then?
    doesn't look like a cyclist...

byates, perhaps you should back off on publishing pics

gsa started as an unidentified random & approached cringe level when it became personal

this is starting personal & doesn't need to drag further into the personal spectrum

They should ban losers like byates1 for doxxing people. WTF?! What a bunch of losers.... And I'm not referring to Benny.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post

gsa started as an unidentified random & approached cringe level when it became personal

this is starting personal & doesn't need to drag further into the personal spectrum
    +1. I don't miss Benny but give it a rest.

I thought the middle aged van life lard ass byates was posting selfies

this thread has moved into straight-up harassment and cyberbullying.
    Let Benny delete his posts if he wants.

This has gotten ridiculous and it needs to stop. it's not funny, just pathetic watching a bunch of losers harass a person.

^ noted. i'll take down the pics. they are in current threads here posted by him.

was thinking some stickers would be cool. but totally get the vibe,

dude was a fucking asshole to everyone here for 20 years. i get it though. word.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    They should ban losers like byates1 for doxxing people. WTF?! What a bunch of losers.... And I'm not referring to Benny.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    those are photos on the forum posted by him. not really doxxing.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post

But ridiculing Benny makes us feel so much better about our own lives. After all, what brings social groups together better than a common enemy to hate?

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Let Benny delete his posts if he wants.
    I noticed on TGR's Terms of Use it says this:

"Your Rights:

TGR does not claim any ownership rights in your Content. After posting your Content, you continue to retain ownership of your Content, and you continue to have the right to use and license your Content in any way you choose. The Content that you upload to any Social Network needs to comply with the terms of this Agreement. At any point, you can take your Content from your account and cancel your Account and TGR does not retain any license rights except as provided below."

Lame that Benny wants to delete his own threads but I don't see how TGR can legally stop him. The only way would be to allow Benny to delete the first post, including the thread title, but still keep the thread alive and call it something different.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post

"Your Rights:

TGR does not claim any ownership rights in your Content. After posting your Content, you continue to retain ownership of your Content, and you continue to have the right to use and license your Content in any way you choose. The Content that you upload to any Social Network needs to comply with the terms of this Agreement. At any point, you can take your Content from your account and cancel your Account and TGR does not retain any license rights except as provided below."

Lame that Benny wants to delete his own threads but I don't see how TGR can legally stop him. The only way would be to allow Benny to delete the first post, including the thread title, but still keep the thread alive and call it something different.
    Curious - does content include posts, or is it restricted to audio and visual ‘content’? For sure some prose on here might be interpreted as content, but I do wonder at the intent of that Terms of Use in the original theatre that is(was?)TGR. I personally certainly do not claim that any of my written contributions to any topic on here constitutes protected or copyrighted content.

"Your Rights:

Exactly.

It might be lame but actions have consequences. in this case, this mob mentality and harassment has pushed one of this forum's members to no longer want to be a part of this community including removing his past posts and threads he started, which is within his rights to do so.

The mod team needs to be held to this forum's terms of use and not be able to bend the rules as they see fit.

Let him delete the posts. We can start those threads again.

Or make it so no one can delete their posts from here on out. Don't bend the rules for one person.

Nah just let the first post sit empty without taking down everyone else’s. Shouldn’t be that difficult.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    Curious - does content include posts, or is it restricted to audio and visual ‘content’?
    Terms of Use say this:

"This Site contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, video, audio and other material (collectively referred to as the “Content”).The Content may be owned by us or may be provided through an arrangement we have with others, including other users of the Site,"

and

"Content and Subscriber Content
    Definitions:

For purposes of this Agreement: (1) the term " Content" means a creative expression and includes, without limitation, video, audio, photographs, images, illustrations, animations, logos, tools, written posts, replies, comments, information, data, text, software, scripts, executable files, graphics, any of which may be generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services;"

The way I read that, "Content" includes text. So if type something in a post, that is my content and I can remove it whenever I want.

Terms of Use say this:

"This Site contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, video, audio and other material (collectively referred to as the “Content”).The Content may be owned by us or may be provided through an arrangement we have with others, including other users of the Site,"

and

"Content and Subscriber Content
    Definitions:

For purposes of this Agreement: (1) the term " Content" means a creative expression and includes, without limitation, video, audio, photographs, images, illustrations, animations, logos, tools, written posts, replies, comments, information, data, text, software, scripts, executable files, graphics, any of which may be generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services;"

The way I read that, "Content" includes text. So if type something in a post, that is my content and I can remove it whenever I want.
    And where is the part that gives the user ownership of other users' content such that they can delete posts they didn't make?
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Nah just let the first post sit empty without taking down everyone else’s. Shouldn’t be that difficult.
    I'm not saying what I think the rule SHOULD be. I am just saying what I think the Terms of Use says. It also appears Benny can force anyone who quoted his "content" to delete that "content" as well. In other words, best to play nice when people want to delete their posts and leave.

Interesting thoughts on thread/post deletion. Consider this ‘for instance’: I’ve been a fairly prolific poster in the bourbon thread - does Benny have the right to delete all my posts and information and pictures in that thread? As well as the other people’s?

Edit: I see jono picked up on that above.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    And where is the part that gives the user ownership of other users' content such that they can delete posts they didn't make?
    You're right. But that's a technology problem, not Benny's problem. Like I said, the thread can remain if it is scrubbed of all of Benny's "content." Or we can just apologize to Benny and get him to agree to not delete his threads. I don't think Benny is an asshole. I think he has a good heart, and means well, he just doesn't always come across that way. I think most here agree with this.

I'm not saying what I think the rule SHOULD be. I am just saying what I think the Terms of Use says. It also appears Benny can force anyone who quoted his "content" to delete that "content" as well. In other words, best to play nice when people want to delete their posts and leave.
    as if the stoned intern making the decision gives a fuck

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    as if the stoned intern making the decision gives a fuck
    If Benny drops a lawsuit on TGR, they will give a fuck. Benny just needs a Whyoming attorney to represent him. Core Shot?

I think he has a good heart, and means well, he just doesn't always come across that way. I think most here agree with this.
    Objection, leading the witness.

If Benny drops a lawsuit on TGR, they will give a fuck.
    thryd have to find someone to give service