56. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZOMBIE GLADEMASTER

27 48.21%
  • BUNNY PROFANE

29 51.79%
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by newschoolerz View Post
    wrong-o dood. he's not one of us.

altho - hey macaphee, hows your steez game? wanna come join a crowd of muuuuuuch younger users?
    Like Jacques?

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    ... This will be the only Padded Room thread I post in from here on out. …
    If only

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    If only
    No shit. Where’s orly when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    If only
    "Originally Posted by altasnob
    Oh, I'm done with the Padded Room."

Yea no shit, where have we heard that before?
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Since 2/11/22, this is the only thread I have posted in the Padded Room other than a few in the divorce thread where I provided a mag going through a divorce with the applicable statute so that he can try to modify his child support payments. He thanked me for my post.

When Benny was here, he never needed any back up. But now that he's gone, someone had to step up. Glad others have as well.

That's what's so fucked up about this place. Someone posts something that pisses someone off, and they forever write that person off as a shithead without ever bothering to read the other posts that person makes elsewhere on TGR that are very helpful and beneficial.

Just going to drop a link here if anyone has a few hours to waste this afternoon.

I Skied With Benny Profane Today !
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=318279

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Thanks for that Harry. There was a time when Benny was enjoyable. Back in the John Lennon avatar era.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Most of my real life ski friends today are friends I met on internet forums back in 2005ish. Just not TGR. It was turns-all-year (more backcountry focused), nwhikers, cascadeclimbers, and proffesorpaddle.
    Not sure my point here other than to be an old(ish) man ranting about Facebook taking viewers away from some of the good PNW forums you listed there.

TAY especially.

I mean, my work productivity went up for a while as they faded.....until I found this place.

If you really wanted to spice things up, you could ask whoever Joe Rogan is to start another meaningless tournament where we get to bring back some users from the dead.

I for one thing things were pretty hilarious when we had the Jers, Bretts and Basoms of the world here.
    I still call it The Jake.

I also miss Bad_Roo, bkln and tonghands. And I think Brett as Brett would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    And I think Brett as Brett would be cool.
    I feel like mcphee could comment on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I also miss Bad_Roo, bkln and tonghands. And I think Brett as Brett would be cool.
    Alas the NDAs of food court shit stands keep the real Brett from us and leave us with dongslaughter, the self loathing curator of cock

I could go for some Sbarro.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I could go for some Sbarro.
    things I never said when I lived in upstate

Since 2/11/22, this is the only thread I have posted in the Padded Room other than a few in the divorce thread where I provided a mag going through a divorce with the applicable statute so that he can try to modify his child support payments. He thanked me for my post.

When Benny was here, he never needed any back up. But now that he's gone, someone had to step up. Glad others have as well.

That's what's so fucked up about this place. Someone posts something that pisses someone off, and they forever write that person off as a shithead without ever bothering to read the other posts that person makes elsewhere on TGR that are very helpful and beneficial.
    Bunny had 51,000 posts. I never saw one that was useful or helpful - but I’ve only been here 17 years so maybe I missed his better years.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper View Post
    Not sure my point here other than to be an old(ish) man ranting about Facebook taking viewers away from some of the good PNW forums you listed there.

TAY especially.

I mean, my work productivity went up for a while as they faded.....until I found this place.
    Facebook gutted this place too, you shoulda been here before Zuck fucked shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Bunny had 51,000 posts. I never saw one that was useful or helpful - but I’ve only been here 17 years so maybe I missed his better years.
    If useful and helpful are the bar then a lot of us can't clear the height. Can't think of much I've done in that area myself.

Besides providing a sterling example of how to conduct oneself online with dignity, wit and erudition, of course.

Is Benny actually gone? As in banned?

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    If useful and helpful are the bar then a lot of us can't clear the height. Can't think of much I've done in that area myself.

Besides providing a sterling example of how to conduct oneself online with dignity, wit and erudition, of course.
    Attaboy.

I'm here for fastfred posts, updates on the Cleveland Browns, to just hang out in Bobby's car lot, and to gain insight into the boundaries of Upstate NY. If all that is interrupted with the occasional foodfight in the asylum cafeteria, it just adds to the fun.

For the rest of you if you need enlightenment, cue up some TED talks.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I know I’m gonna regret this but to be fair, he did propose the commuter train rule in the upstate thread which, while I don’t subscribe to it myself, has some merit. I mean, not a lot of merit. Metro North goes to Poughkeepsie. Poughkeepsie is pretty fucking upstate in my book. It’s north of Newburgh and Newburgh is upstate AF, even though you probably can’t buy UC there. That’s Utica Club Pilsner for those of you who aren’t familiar. And Metro North goes to Port Jervis. I mean it’s not really Metro North. It’s a NJ Transit train and you have to transfer in Hoboken. But the NJ transit lines that cross into NYS west of the river become Metro North after they cross the border. That’s the Hudson River for those of you who aren’t familiar with it. I mean, how can Port Jervis not be upstate? Do you have any idea how many Stewart’s there are east of Port Jervis? A fuck ton. So yeah, Benny was totally wrong but he did have an opinion and in this case he was able to express it without threatening to curb anybody. Probably figured there were some actual upstaters in there and everybody knows you don’t fuck with the upstate. Start talking shit up there and all of a sudden it’s snowing in May or raining on Christmas or the sun just gets turned off for a month or something equally depressing like, you know, unemployment or teen pregnancy. Fucking upstate. AmIright?

I'm the one who suggested when metro north goes to diesel.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I'm the one who suggested when metro north goes to diesel.
    You see, that’s a much more credible proposal. It shows a more nuanced understanding of the border areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Thanks for that Harry. There was a time when Benny was enjoyable. Back in the John Lennon avatar era.
    Benny was the first to rip me a new one. Him and Lobsta guy.

That’s the funny thing about libtards. You eat your own, and todays hero is tomorrows casualty of progressiveness.

Benny was a Poly Ass libtard Plank Member. Him and Oliver stone.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

It’s a one point race. All you bunny lovers need to vote against him. Which I guess is for him.

Since the bunny is dead, no need for a shotgun wedding

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums