View Poll Results: WHO SHOULD FACE BANISHMENT

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZOMBIE GLADEMASTER

27 48.21%
  • BUNNY PROFANE

29 51.79%
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    I'm having trouble keeping up, So Bunny got a temporary timeout and that's the thing that prompts him to delete a bunch of threads and vamoose? He was fine with the years of constant abuse here, but the short ban pushed him over the edge? WTF?

Really, I think that he feels we don’t appreciate him

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm having trouble keeping up, So Bunny got a temporary timeout and that's the thing that prompts him to delete a bunch of threads and vamoose? He was fine with the years of constant abuse here, but the short ban pushed him over the edge? WTF?
    Good summary, but missing some parts. The Benny insults got increasingly personal and nasty, and less funny. Before, it was making fun of Benny for living in a strip mall in Connecticut above a Starbucks, while fucking his Hilary sex doll. Now, it's calling him a sympathizer of child rape for posting a Ukraine take by a guy who is a registered sex offender. And it's calling him a traitor, telling him to leave the US, for posting general anti-war rhetoric. And rather than rip on him once or twice and let it go, people like Mcphee just can't shut up. Then Benny flipped and told Mcphee he would bash his face into a curb with the help of his dead father and got banned for a week. All of this on top of Danno or whichever dipshit came up with this Joe Rogan anti-popularity contest. It's over now. Padded Room is officially dead. RIP. Anyone who made this place funny or interesting or gave us desperate housewives drama has left and is never coming back. It's just a bunch of the same stuck up people talking about the same things over, and over, and over again, taking themselves way too seriously. No new users. No new opinions. No good natured, humorous, ribbing. Just stupid insults back and forth. It's just facebook for people who should be on facebook but refuse to be on facebook. A 70 year old dude from Connecticut taking pictures of chicks skiing in bikinis in Apsen and posting it on the internet is exactly what the Padded Room needs. All the cool kids have left and headed over to nyskiblog.com. That's where it's at now.
    Last edited by altasnob; 04-30-2022 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Good summary, but missing some parts. The Benny insults got increasingly personal and nasty, and less funny. Before, it was making fun of Benny for living in a strip mall in Connecticut above a Starbucks, while fucking his Hilary sex doll. Now, it's calling him a sympathizer of child rape for posting a Ukraine take by a guy who is a registered sex offender. And it's calling him a traitor, telling him to leave the US, for posting general anti-war rhetoric. And rather than rip on him once or twice and let it go, people like Mcphee just can't shut up. Then Benny flipped and told Mcphee he would bash his face into a curb with the help of his dead father and got banned for a week. All of this on top of Danno or whichever dipshit came up with this Joe Rogan anti-popularity contest. It's over now. Padded Room is officially dead. RIP. Anyone who made this place funny or interesting or gave us desperate housewives drama has left and is never coming back. It's just a bunch of the same stuck up people talking about the same things over, and over, and over again, taking themselves way too seriously. No new users. No new opinions. No good natured, humorous, ribbing. Just stupid insults back and forth. It's just facebook for people who should be on facebook but refuse to be on facebook. A 70 year old dude from Connecticut taking pictures of chicks skiing in bikinis in Apsen and posting it on the internet is exactly what the Padded Room needs. All the cool kids have left and headed over to nyskiblog.com. That's where it's at now.
    This is how Tucker Carlson would write about what happened with Bunny.

But what does it say about your own weakness when, despite being this unsatisfied with TGR as of late, you can’t seem to bring yourself to leave?

Oh, I'm done with the Padded Room. I may peruse and post an occasional thought. But never on a topic that could remotely be controversial like COVID or Ukraine.

And thanks for helping me make my point. It's people like bennymac that have ruined the Padded Room. The mall cops, if you will. They are only here to try to police this place and make it their own personal sanitized Facebook feed, without bringing anything of interest to the table. Maybe we need a mall cop elimination challenge? Mcphee and bennymac are #1 seeds. That chick who has changed her name a thousand times who is obsessed with Benny should be a seed. Although as one of the only female posters here, I give her a pass.

Haha you are so far off it’s embarrassing to witness.

Find a post where I’ve asked for someone to be banned. I’ll wait.

But thanks for the laugh. Just be aware that calling you out on bullshit is different than calling for a poster to be banned or silenced.

I don’t blame you personally though. This distinction is something that people learn when they are younger - so we should be blaming your parents or teachers because someone failed you along the way. Vibes bro.

…No new users…
    I need to feel seen

Also, you once again left out the part where Benny defended the two time convicted pedofile by saying the guy was only going after ‘jailbait’.

It’s not like I went to the mods or anything, but I did call him out on that shit in the thread. I think that’s appropriate.

I don't want, or need, to rehash everything Benny has said. He has said some dumb shit that deserves a lot of what he gets. It's the persistence of the insults that would get under anyone's skin. Calling someone a Chimo (prison slang for child molester for those not in the know) or being a traitor to one's country is the most insulting things you can say to someone. The Padded Room is supposed to be a jovial bar-like atmosphere. We make fun of everyone and everything, but at the end of the day, we are all friends. Like Summer said somewhere, Padded Room is best consumed on your phone while taking a shit. Now, everything has to be divided into whose side are you on. The world is a fucked up place where the rich are just getting richer, and the skiing getting suckier. Tucker Carlson and Trump are dipshits. But so are Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi. They're all just rich egotistical fucks who don't ski and don't have any joy in life.

My point, which apparently went over your tiny pinhead, was that your recap of the Bunny story was slanted, specious, and disingenuous. Just like how Carlson (or Maddow) might tell a story.

Still waiting for you to show us where I asked for anyone to be banned or silenced…

I don't want, or need, to rehash everything Benny has said. He has said some dumb shit that deserves a lot of what he gets. It's the persistence of the insults that would get under anyone's skin. Calling someone a Chimo (prison slang for child molester for those not in the know) or being a traitor to one's country is the most insulting things you can say to someone. The Padded Room is supposed to be a jovial bar-like atmosphere. We make fun of everyone and everything, but at the end of the day, we are all friends. Like Summer said somewhere, Padded Room is best consumed on your phone while taking a shit. Now, everything has to be divided into whose side are you on. The world is a fucked up place where the rich are just getting richer, and the skiing getting suckier. Tucker Carlson and Trump are dipshits. But so are Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi. They're all just rich egotistical fucks who don't ski and don't have any joy in life.
    fwiw Pelosi had a home at sugar bowl a short walk from the lifts, she might not ski but someone in the family did. Not that facts would distract disingenuous both sides bullshit

Oh, I'm done with the Padded Room.
    You keep saying that but then you show back up with your dumbfuckery and more bullshit stories. Please fuck right off too.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

I dThe Padded Room is supposed to be a jovial bar-like atmosphere. We make fun of everyone and everything, but at the end of the day, we are all friends. Like Summer said somewhere, Padded Room is best consumed on your phone while taking a shit. e.
    Quoted for truth.

Can’t we be civil
    While at the same time telling each other to fuck off?

It used to happen. Flame wars were rare. And entertainment. But rare. Now we have butthurt aggro freaks going nonstop

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Quoted for truth.

Can’t we be civil
    While at the same time telling each other to fuck off?

It used to happen. Flame wars were rare. And entertainment. But rare. Now we have butthurt aggro freaks going nonstop
    more you two middle aged dipshits are indulging in delusions of the past

”Bret’s gaping anus” is not mild. Can only imagine what dongslaughter can fit up there now, might even have waddled off shift with the whole fry station

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    more you two middle aged dipshits are indulging in delusions of the past
    Fuck off

And have a nice day!

See how that works?
    You say shit online you would never say to irl friends if you had any.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Fuck off

And have a nice day!

See how that works?
    You say shit online you would never say to irl friends if you had any.
    You can’t come in here talking about how you believe in chem trails and that 9/11 was an inside job and not expect to be told you’re a fucking moron. That’s not new TGR. That’s just TGR.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    You can’t come in here talking about how you believe in chem trails and that 9/11 was an inside job and not expect to be told you’re a fucking moron. That’s not new TGR. That’s just TGR.
    people called him cumshot long before that

Pelosi had a home at sugar bowl a short walk from the lifts, she might not ski but someone in the family did.
    TGR is supposed to be for people who "get it." Neither Pelosi or her progeny get it, nor do any politicians or business leaders. Having a home by sugar bowl doesn't mean you get it. And if you're confused, here's what getting it looked like yesterday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220429_104354.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	414911

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Please fuck right off too.
    Mall cop elimination challenge #2 seed.

TGR is supposed to be for people who "get it." Neither Pelosi or her progeny get it, nor do any politicians of business leaders. Having a home by sugar bowl doesn't mean you get it. And if you're confused, here's what getting it looked like yesterday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220429_104354.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	414911
    Ah yes, the eternal conceit that the people bank rolling don’t get its

Leave, stay, nobody gives a fuck. But please stop getting up on a soapbox about leaving and then not doing it.

I still kinda think altasnob is Pio's original handle, which he stopped using when he decided to run for office and reverted to after getting run over by a Golden retriever or a Schnauzer or whatever it was in the election.

Still waiting altasnob…what will be used as evidence that I’m a mall cop trying to police this place…so far you’ve posted nothing. Hearsay your honor.

people called him cumshot long before that
    That was blurred. Many many years ago.

I have to thank him for schooling me in internet flame wars.

Apparently you have yet to learn.

Nothing here is personal. It’s a ski chat room.

Chillax

Edit: is dunfree blurred elevens? Wtf. Could be. If so then hey bud. Let’s party.

Mall cop elimination challenge #2 seed.
    Kinda suck my dick

You’re here just to argue. Not only are you 100% divisive, you’re an asshole lawyer and you can’t stop being one here. Since you don’t have any fun here, why stay?
    Standing by my original statement.

This is the most self important thing you have ever posted here you narcissistic fucktard. How’s that for good natured ribbing? It’s people like you that ruin the vibe with your self absorbed, know it all posting about everything and everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

”Bret’s gaping anus” is not mild. Can only imagine what dongslaughter can fit up there now, might even have waddled off shift with the whole fry station
    Holy fuck. Hey Brett. You used to stoke.
    Now your getting older. A junior Benny.
    Braaaaaaap.
    Stoke bro. Chill.