It’s about freakin time!!!

Alta, Deer Valley, Mad River Glen Must Allow Snowboarding, Court Rules

https://www.stormskiing.com/p/alta-d...-glen-must?s=w

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

April Fools

“The culture of hiking up Alta’s terrain to ski down is silly and antiquated. I mean, did you ride a horse and buggy up the canyon this morning? We’re putting an end to that and transforming Alta into a real ski resort, where rich tourists are prioritized over these broke-ass locals who really have a bad habit of complaining.”

This duped me earlier this morning, fuck those ski Nazis. Twice on April Fool's.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Big Sky duped me for a second with their "foot of fresh" snow report. Shoulda known better. Big Dry

they are allowing snowboarders, but they have to pay double the price for a lift ticket
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Powdr moved quickly overnight to begin work on its combined resort master plan. On Friday morning, workers were already dismantling the Wildcat lift, a 42-year-old Yan double that Horton called “a hunk of junk.” A high-speed detachable quad will rise in its place over the summer, and the entire area will be reserved exclusively for skiers and snowboarders who purchase a $249 Ultimate Fast Tracks add-on to their lift ticket.

“A core value at Powdr Corp is that people with more money are better,” said Horton. “But having a lot of money doesn’t mean much unless everyone else knows about it. When all the poors in the Collins lift queue see you poling up to Wildcat, they are really going to be impressed with how much better you are than them.”
    This is where I knew it was fake. Powdr doesn’t replace lifts until they will not operate safely. And then wait for the next season to do anything
    #MtBrokenchair

I heard Alta has gone boarders only

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Aggressive in my own mind