PSA: Fox Transfer dropper, 175mm, 30.9, $152

Jenson has Fox Transfer dropper posts on a good sale. $152 shipped. Only the 175mm drop, 30.9mm post, internal routing, no remote included. Older style 2020 model, but I don't care.
    https://www.jensonusa.com/Fox-Transf...-Internal-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

FWIW, the OG Transfer is the most reliable and problem free dropper out there. Mine's got 6 seasons on it and nothing will kill it. Damn good deal here.

Solid deal…. One of my fav droppers as well.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

PSA: Fox Transfer dropper, 175mm, 30.9, $152

What’s changed between this 2020 older style and the current ones. Vaguely recall fox changed the saddle clamp on the transfer posts at some point - is that it?

Thanks for the heads up! We should start a 'screaming Fucking Deals' thread.
    RIP, Steep and Cheap...

Quote Originally Posted by dcpnz View Post
    What’s changed between this 2020 older style and the current ones. Vaguely recall fox changed the saddle clamp on the transfer posts at some point - is that it?
    I googled it when searching for reviews on reliability - the new ones are shorter overall and shorter insertion for the same drop travel. Saddle clamp was redesigned as part of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.