Thread: Bogner

Bogner

Dont know much about the 1 piece kings anymore since I left Aspen ( seriously used to have a guest ship in her 6 Bogner 1 pieces to wear each day she was there) but just walked past their store on Greenwich Ave in Greenwich, CT and its closed which cant be a good sign...

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Dont know much about the 1 piece kings anymore since I left Aspen ( seriously used to have a guest ship in her 6 Bogner 1 pieces to wear each day she was there) but just walked past their store on Greenwich Ave in Greenwich, CT and its closed which cant be a good sign...
    Majority of there stuff always seemed like a joke to me, enough that I automatically associate that brand with arrogant rich gapers. My wife and I were on a chair once and saw a lady in bogner faceplate the second she left the groomer. The other week a couple in bogner was holding up the line & letting empty chairs pass like they had never seen a detachable lift before. When I drove a shuttle one of the most annoying passengers I ever had wouldn't stop bragging about the stupid bogner helmet her husband bought on sale...
    Can't say I'd miss it, although seeing someone wearing the brand usually gets my attention b/c they tend to do stupid shit in my exp.

IDK, there is something about one-piece, skin tight polyamide skiwear draped on young thin women that I approve of.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Prob says more about Greenwich than Bogner.

Seasonal pop up.

Bogner does $200M globally. Used to do $400M. Brand continues to slide backwards. Rich customers have better options now.