Planning on skiing Worm Flows/Swift Creek this upcoming Tuesday or Wednesday. Looking at weather forecasts, Tuesday would be the preferred day, though Wednesday could also work if it doesn't warm up too much on Tuesday. I'll be coming from Seattle and will either be driving to the sno-park morning of or, more likely, camping at the trailhead.

About me: I've been touring for 6 years or so and have skied all the major Cascade volcanoes from Lassen to Middle Sister, including the north face of Lassen and multiple routes on McLoughlin in winter. I've also skied most of the major lines in the Tahoe area, a fair amount on the Sierra Eastside, and a bit in the Tetons, San Juans, and Bitterroot.