Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Eurospin 2022

Super sweet.

You weren't kidding Buster, the skiing in Euroland is leaps and bounds better than anything here in the States. It's totally mind blowing.

That was the trip of a lifetime for me. I doubt I'll be able to go back anytime soon and besides, I need to focus on doing trip with my kiddo before she's done with HS in a few years. That stuff is way more important than me going on personal ski trips. I'm gone from home so much with my work unfortunately/fortunately.

I should mention just so there isn't any confusion, the food at Mtn Lodge was incredible! The PNW Brit gave me a ration of shit for my comment on the Swiss food that left me craving Mexican food but maybe I should have been more clear? Whatever..... That dudes got a problem with me but he ain't mine! bahaha!
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    Super sweet.

You weren't kidding Buster, the skiing in Euroland is leaps and bounds better than anything here in the States. It's totally mind blowing.

That was the trip of a lifetime for me. I doubt I'll be able to go back anytime soon and besides, I need to focus on doing trip with my kiddo before she's done with HS in a few years. That stuff is way more important than me going on personal ski trips. I'm gone from home so much with my work unfortunately/fortunately.

I should mention just so there isn't any confusion, the food at Mtn Lodge was incredible! The PNW Brit gave me a ration of shit for my comment on the Swiss food that left me craving Mexican food but maybe I should have been more clear? Whatever..... That dudes got a problem with me but he ain't mine! bahaha!
    Stoked that you had a great time, man!

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Stoked that you had a great time, man!
    Thanks Norseman. It was awesome!
    dirtbag, not a dentist

how much have you spent on the trip?

FKNA
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

So awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

bump for stoke.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0673.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	417431

Stellar Bluebird in Davos/Klosters