GROUP BUY: 22-23 I Can't Ski Pass

Hello folks.

Sorry for the deleted and restarted thread. I needed to clean up my act. Reboot.

If you know, you know. We've got the basic and complete as well as four use.

PM with your information and or questions to get you involved.

Renewing members will continue to contribute to help out the Maggot Community. If you are a renewing community member, please PM me for details on how your purchase can help.

New purchasers are very welcome, as long as you are a part of the Maggot Community.

This Group Buy is only for established community members. We started this buy to benefit our membership. If you create a log in today, you will bot be able to participate. If you are relatively new to the Maggot Community, your posts will be read to determine if you are a contributing member. If you are only hanging out in Gear Swap or PollyAss, you will not be eligible. We need to keep this a closed loop to be sure we are in compliance with the rules. If you have questions, please send me a PM. (Most of you reading this are eligable)

All details will only be shared through PM or Email or Text. I will not post anything intos thread, so please do not ask. I also ask that if you do know details, please do not post in this thread.
    Last edited by Ottime; 03-15-2022 at 11:06 AM.

I think I have responded to all PMs so far.

If you are a new member or returning member, I will get back to you by week's end with the information for your purchase.

If you are a renewing member, than you for your service, ad I have everything we need for you to make your purchase and benefit the group.

To clarify, this is open to all existing Maggots. We just can't offer this to people who search and find us on Google and join up here just to get some deals in Gear Swap. But we can hook up your mom. No necked pics required.

Open until the return of school. I will post up intros thread once the buy closes. And then likely nuke the thread.

I know this is a bit of a PITA, but just trying to appease the overlords and be sure we are on the up and up.

I believe I am up to date on all PM replies. If you have not heard from me, please PM again and apologies if I missed you.

All PM responded to and up to date. I think. Again, if I missed you, apologies and please follow up with me.

Thank you as always Ottime

Hey folks, I am up to date on responding to PMs. If I missed you, please ask again. It snowed this weekend in California and I got confused.

All up to date on PMs.

50 locales to schuss.

pm sent! thank you for the hook up last year! I used the code in November!

I believe I am all up to date on PM. Lemme know if I missed anyone.

Online prices go up Friday, but our offers are good until mid May. If you miss the renewal deadline, shoot me a PM to help ya out. We have a solid start this year, but are behind last year's. Will se what happens over the next few days tho...

bumping, as May 10th the rate will increase. Right now this is the best price, unless you got one of those VIPs recently. I think that expires tomorrow.

Last call folks. The adult versions bump up about a Benjamin at 12:01AM on Wednesday. Guessing that is Rocky Mountain Time, but who knows. Even if you have been in communication with me and have what you need, the price will increase this week. Last chance for the cheap(er) kid version as well.

Hey folks. I'm settling into Singapore and back online. The group buy is still open for your friends who are only now starting to think about skiing this winter. Buy is open until August 31st, but it can take me a few days to get you a hook up number - so don't wait until the very last minute. Shoot me a PM to get any details.

Gman is online now Mack Master William Large
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Hey folks. I'm settling into Singapore and back online. The group buy is still open for your friends who are only now starting to think about skiing this winter. Buy is open until August 31st, but it can take me a few days to get you a hook up number - so don't wait until the very last minute. Shoot me a PM to get any details.
    Pmed. Thanks for organizing this again.

Sorry for any delay folks. I am moving into an apartment (out of our 419 sq ft studio hotel with a family of 3!!!) today and our shipment arrives tomorrow, so we will have beds and bikes. TGR stopped forwarding PMs to my email, and I was deep into a house search but I got my internet set up this morning and will be checking PMs daily through the end of the month (I might take Sundays off god ordained (god being the mrs here)).

The Group Buy ends at 11:59PM on August 31st, CO time - so I have until almost 3pm on Sept 1st to get you your digits and for you to make your purchase. Still, if you want in, do not delay as there is from time to time a delay on me getting the info from the overlords to pass on to you.

Cheers. And this place is insane. If you ever get a chance to visit due to work, do not delay.

GROUP BUY: 22-23 I Can't Ski Pass

Ottime,
    Glad to hear your getting settled.
    Pm sent!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Oof. Didn’t realize you were still doing this post move. Good on you! Really should have done the group this year. Damn