Page 70 of 109 FirstFirst ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2707
    Looks like Boston secured themselves a sub .500 season, that's a shame.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Yahoo!
    A sweep would be sweet.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

As a Dodger fan I’m way more scared of the Braves than the Mets. Their lineup is nasty. And the Mets are the Mets even with Scherzer and DeGrom.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    As a Dodger fan I’m way more scared of the Braves than the Mets. Their lineup is nasty. And the Mets are the Mets even with Scherzer and DeGrom.
    Ouch. But Mets, so not wrong.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Dodgers will lose to either
    Decisions Decisions

Not sure who I hate more, the ESPN announcers or the Braves organist.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Fucking Mets are Metsing.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Just read that Jacob deGrom, Max Scherzer and Chris Bassitt this series:

14.1 IP ... 17 H ... 11 ER ... 3 BB ... 17 SO ... 6 HR

Combined 6.91 ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Uh, he's in the lineup tonight, what am I missing?
    out again today. little league.

Play of the game was Riley watching a ball roll foul. Yahoo!

Go Bravos!! FKNA!! Electric environment! Swept the Fuck outta town and left the tie breaker behind too, the Mets did!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3A2474D1-3780-4804-B48A-384A3C6621F9.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	387.4 KB 
ID:	428501
    Last edited by paj; 10-02-2022 at 09:03 PM.

Yeah that was quite the choke job by the Mets. You come in with a 1 game lead, owning the tie breaker, and your aces are lined up. But somehow you go home down 2 and without the tiebreaker. Ouch.

Because Mets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Not sure who I hate more, the ESPN announcers or the Braves organist.
    The Braves organist is the best in the biz. Dude constantly trolls opposing batters with songs and has really good comedic timing.

There’s plenty out there written about him but the one game that sticks out in my head is when he kept playing New York, New York and other NYC related songs when Matt Harvey showed up in ATL to pitch after he drank his way out of NYC.
    I still call it The Jake.

Braves organist also plays Phish melodies. You’ll hear “Stash” and “Tweezer” pretty frequently

^^^ all the more reason to want to smash their fingers with a ball peen hammer.

Just saw this incredible stat on the Athletic:

Second-half OPS:

Judge: 1.321 (through Saturday)
    All other Yankees: .653

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Just saw this incredible stat on the Athletic:

Second-half OPS:

Judge: 1.321 (through Saturday)
    All other Yankees: .653
    What's his ERA though?

arraez sitting again. i take back every nice thing i said about the twins and the announcers this season. the organization and everyone in their orbit is a fucking loser. i’m glad now that the guardians buried you, enjoy third place for the next decade since you obviously don’t give a shit about winning anyway. i also regret rooting for you in 1991 when everyone else was pulling for the braves. i took a lot of shit for that going on my own way in sixth grade and it was not worth it. kirby puckett is a sex offender.

It's not like it's the last day of the season, Judge could, ya know, get some hits and overtake him.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    arraez sitting again. i take back every nice thing i said about the twins and the announcers this season. the organization and everyone in their orbit is a fucking loser. i’m glad now that the guardians buried you, enjoy third place for the next decade since you obviously don’t give a shit about winning anyway. i also regret rooting for you in 1991 when everyone else was pulling for the braves. i took a lot of shit for that going on my own way in sixth grade and it was not worth it. kirby puckett is a sex offender.
    eesh, just because they couldn’t make the playoffs to be buzz sawed by the Yankees

if sevy and nestor could pitch every game they’d never lose

Little tense in the Bronx or what?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Little tense in the Bronx or what?
    I’m feeling pretty optimistic right now. I’d love to see Judge hit another HR or two and win the triple crown as well as MVP but a successful post season would ultimately be more satisfying.