Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
    That was a great race. Not for my fantasy team, of course. But great for all the other racers.

Hope Finn is OK.

Definitely, i was hoping he'd get on a roll. All i heard was that he busted up his helmet quite well. Val di sol should be a great finish regardless

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

Valley of the sun really shaking things up. A fair number of top dogs kicked back a bit in quali. Rookies staking their plsce in the top ten. No brosnan, finn, suarez. Looking very hard to csrry speed the whole way down witjout losing speed some where. Ifvtgeir was any race to have complete camera coverage, i wish if was this one
    Edit: brosnan flatted and protected hes in

Last edited by grinch; 09-02-2022 at 06:09 PM.

Bow down to your overlord

Haa, does that mean you buy everyone beer?

Good work. Must be a frenchie

Solid season, did well at VDS despite Ronan not qualifying. Man, sad to see the end of the Red Bull TV era, Warner and co emotional sign off, gonna miss the broadcasts, I don't know how you replace Warner, have not heard any MTB race commentary that comes close. So many great moments over the years, recently of course Finn in MSA, Worlds French domination, VDS was a great finale seeing Gwin riding like his old self and Dak riding fast, Vergier looking godlike again.

Great year. Thought i had pretty good pics at vds. Turns out everyone did on the tgr team. Moved up globally and down on tgr. You mightve made the biggest jump up gramboh.
    Vds was highly entertaining but im not sure a race course that takes out 17% of the competitors is sustainable. A few broken vertabraes on the GOAT sux. Breaking vertabrae at 41 isnt the szme as 21, dont ask how i know....
    That being said jacko and jordan put the fkn runs of true bike legends in. Jordan in pinpoint accuracy like the goat and jacko with Sam like mind blowing speed, along with the crash on an uninteresting part of the course. Those kids are something else

Yeah I did well, women 1/2 helped a ton as well as Kolb, my best week by far, only one I got >700 points in let alone 800.

I had heard Neko Mullaly as well as others made comments that the track at VDS was too rough to the point of unnecessary danger/crashes. Does suck for Jackson with that crash, broken handlebar, Sam Hill corner etc. crazy weekend for him. I feel like we say this often about juniors coming up (recently Finn, Walker, Daprela etc) but Jackson/Jordan are really next level riders. Even if we are worried about Discovery fucking up the broadcasts, the actual competitiveness at the top end looks bright.

Finally got a chance to watch the race. VDS still produces the most entertaining racing of any track on the circuit. So gnarly.

Great to see some new faces on the podium. Nice to see Gwin continue to get his form back. And it's kinda funny that the gnarliest track with the most blown out conditions is the one where Dak finally keeps his shit together.

Thought I had a decent fantasy team this round. Which I did, except everyone else's team was better. Congrats to the winner!

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I'm hoping that Bernard got too close to the top and won't be able to shake it. He said he was gonna retire after this season, but I see him coming back for more next year. I think he's just coming in to form. He's gonna train even harder this winter.

I think he said he was going to retie last year if he didnt win one as well. Hyper kid gets restless i think. Hes a fun watch on the bike. Great style

Congrats Skimtb, we’ll earned.

Worlds singularly tanked my team this year.

On track highlight of the season-Finn at MSA
    Off track- Danny Hart introducing me to HobNobs. Didn’t know I needed breakfast cookies in my life.

Goldstone's winning run at Hardline is insane.

That race is always a fun watch. I wish BK finished.. would have been interesting to see where JG stacks up before next season.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

I think we can all but guarantee BK will be back in 2023. He wouldn't allow his best season yet to finish with a wreck like that.

I thought i had Hamden on my team. Mental error on that swap. Cole lucas must be hurt. Another misstep. Nof bad though. Sonder what gappened to Richie?

I fucked up by still having Wax on my team even though he went to the hospital on Wednesday for some kind of infection.

Shitty. He was on fire the last ews

Crazy clip of Melamed's crash in Crans Montana. (Sorry for the insta link)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cis8D...d=ZjE0ZGRhNjQ=

Hope he's going to be ok. Sooo close to having it wrapped up. Richie and Eddy Masters took pretty good slams as well. I think its on Svens new ig thing

2022 DH Fantasy League

Some iPhone pics I got at Val di Sole
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8211.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	994.5 KB 
ID:	426904

Name:	Image1663632675.879026.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	840.2 KB 
ID:	426903
    Gwin bring it in hot. The Italians wen Bonkers for Gwin. Was sick.

Name:	IMG_8125.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	916.8 KB 
ID:	426905
    Jess

Name:	IMG_8114.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	235.2 KB 
ID:	426906
    Nina

Name:	IMG_8135.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	658.6 KB 
ID:	426907
    Vali
    However many are in a shit ton.

Man I want to attend a WCDH in person. MSA would be amazing but hard to get a week away with the young family. Fingers crossed for Whistler 1199 track in a few years.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth i guess. Some say i was lucky.... Naahh

Met Gwin at the coffee shop the other day. Super friendly super chill dude. Would love to see him rip some of our local trails now that he is a resident.