Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Another round 1 victory for me! I did have Kasper but pulled him which turned out well ( hope he recovers).

Is enduro not available on Red Bull TV?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    Another round 1 victory for me! I did have Kasper but pulled him which turned out well ( hope he recovers).

Is enduro not available on Red Bull TV?

Coverage is so much harder with the multiple stages... They haven't figured out anything great yet.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Turns out I don't get a lot of points when half my team doesn't even finish the race.
    You had both kasper and adrian? They were both flying too. Pushing well into the top 10. Those 2 cant catch a break. Back to back to back injuries

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    You had both kasper and adrian? They were both flying too. Pushing well into the top 10. Those 2 cant catch a break. Back to back to back injuries

Kasper and kelan grant. Not sure what happened to kelan (he had a good result in the queen stage), but I don't see him on the final results.

Also had Rachael Pageau, who apparently did actually finish, but almost DFL.

Oh well. At least I have room for improvement.

I scored 164 points which is hard to do (score that low I mean)

Someday they’ll figure out how to make watchingvan EWS interesting. Until then, I’m 95% focused on WC DH.

However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by t.odd View Post
    I swapped Jack from Jesse after seeing how smooth he looked in practice vid....didn't know he was on recovery, and I thought Kasper would be a great wildcard choice...fack

Hope Kasper's prognosis is better than PB comments suggest.
    Had Richie in and watched that same video and put Jack in instead. What a fucking bonehead. Also chose a bunch of random Frenchies and none raced.
    Shitshow!

The real nerdery comes in from following these guys on IG and YouTube and getting a sense of how fast they are feeling. I knew Jack wasn't going to be pushing super hard yet. I'm sure his shoulder is still weak/sore.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    The real nerdery comes in from following these guys on IG and YouTube and getting a sense of how fast they are feeling. I knew Jack wasn't going to be pushing super hard yet. I'm sure his shoulder is still weak/sore.
    I don't use Insta anymore, and Jack's YT vids are too long for my attention span! hahahaha

I guess Ella bet on herself to win and therefore won Pinkbike fantasy for the weekend lol.

I guess Ella bet on herself to win and therefore won Pinkbike fantasy for the weekend lol.
    I saw the winner and was like “ nah that must be a coincidence” was that actually her?

I saw the winner and was like “ nah that must be a coincidence” was that actually her?

Apparently it's actually her.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/fantas...lley-2022.html

That’s so weird. I do understand these riders are not making great money, especially the women but it does seem like an odd decision for her to submit a team assuming she most likely has access to some inside info….. it’s rigged!!!! Hahaha

That’s so weird. I do understand these riders are not making great money, especially the women but it does seem like an odd decision for her to submit a team assuming she most likely has access to some inside info….. it’s rigged!!!! Hahaha

It's not the first time a racer has done well in the fantasy leagues. I think it was David Trummer that had some good DH fantasy results in his breakout year.

2022 DH Fantasy League

The question right now is, Amaury or Thibaut? Really hard to imagine anyone else unless they both exploder.

And my girl money stays with Nina since she’s a ridiculous bargain.

Last edited by jm2e; 06-08-2022 at 01:20 PM.

My money's on Amaury. They're pretty damn close when they're running clean, but Thibaut's just not quite as consistent yet. I think Thibaut's reign of domination won't really kick off until next year.

I think I've settled on a solid roster of riders that will get injured in the next 24 hours. Apologies to them.

I was going to bet on Troy for this after last year, but his practice times weren't looking super hot so I hedged back to Amaury. You can blame me later for jinxing him.

As much as I want Thibaut or Benoit to win a few over Amaury, it just doesn't seem to be happening. Amaury is just so fucking fast and doesn't seem to make mistakes. Thibaut can match the speed but it seems like he's a bit closer to the limit doing it, so sometimes he explodes. Benoit seems a hair slower but more consistent.

I kinda see Benoit turning into the new Troy. Very fast, and very consistent, but maybe just doesn't have that last little bit of speed to land on the top step of the podium very often.

Troy basically said he would be running slow in the WynTV video. Just back to enjoy the ride after injury.

Bummed about Reece Wilson. Hope he can get his mojo back soon.

Bernard can win here i think but i switched him. Too big a risk. He'll pribably win now

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Bernard can win here i think but i switched him. Too big a risk. He'll pribably win now

Yeah, I never have the balls to leave him on my team. But if / when he puts one to together, he's a contender.

I think BK can get it done when everything falls into place. Would really love to see him win before he retires.