34 60.71%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Round 1E: (3) Cono Este vs (14) Buttahflake

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ament-Showdown

Ultimate Maggot Elimination Showdown
    Round 1 Matchup.

Laps. Lots of laps.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Lot of early hate for Buttah

could we be headed for a big 1st round upset?

Where are the results posted please link. No way I’m a 14 seed.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Where are the results posted please link. No way I’m a 14 seed.
    you have to view the forum on a computer to see results or vote. But right now you're ahead (behind?) 11-7, you may pull off the upset!
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Ranking buttah at 14 was the committee's second biggest mistake after not including DSM anywhere.

Although DSM really under performed this year. (Or did he overperform? All the double negatives in this whole thing have me confused)

Hoping for great eight at least
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by gavinski91 View Post
    Ranking buttah at 14 was the committee's second biggest mistake after not including DSM anywhere.

Although DSM really under performed this year. (Or did he overperform? All the double negatives in this whole thing have me confused)
    every selection committee is bound to make one or two glaring mistakes. They were probably drunk and high when they put this together.

Is Buttah double dipping with individual inclusion and being a top poster in the ECRC (50/50 on stoke vs shit stirring posts in ECRC)?

Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

east coast roll call, I believe.

That's right, Mike, this is definitely the most exciting upset-in-the-making of this first round. Buttahflake or buttflake as he's known, may well cruise into the quarter final past Cono Este even in the midst of ongoing Cono butthurt in the Ukraine thread. Fear clearly not a factor for the New Hampshire maggot. He was seeded 14th, but it looks like they underestimated just how much people want to see Buttahflake banned, Mike.

I gotta say it’s impressive how the alias channels the brain wormed stoned shrollen ball misogynist incel energy of the real joe rogan

I can't believe buttflake is ahead on this one. He annoying, but he's not a right wing asshole like Cono.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

yeah, but cono mostly stays in his lane. he’s easy to avoid, just stay out of the polyass threads and you’ll see very little of that asshole.

buttflake, on the other hand, is responsible for the death of the first sobriety thread because he’s such a fucking piece of shit.

so,he has that going for him.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I can't believe buttflake is ahead on this one. He annoying, but he's not a right wing asshole like Cono.
    It's not a straight up "do you like this guy's politics" vote.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    yeah, but cono mostly stays in his lane. he’s easy to avoid, just stay out of the polyass threads and you’ll see very little of that asshole.

buttflake, on the other hand, is responsible for the death of the first sobriety thread because he’s such a fucking piece of shit.

so,he has that going for him.
    Wow, I did what now? You might want to go back and check that. I love being in your mind fuzz. I never think of you on the other hand. Alcoholic beaters are a dime a dozen at the ski hill, congrats basic bitch.
    I’m hated because I can actually walk the walk. I’ll ski circles around 93% of the beaters on this forum, you especially.
    None of that half wedge turn bullshit y’all call skiing. I grew up standing on the downhill ski
    Take a lap cunts

https://youtu.be/FDuFoQwSj0w

https://youtu.be/BF8Rj8cZnOk

You want to know what’s annoying? Douchenozzles who don’t ski, yet post in every fucking thread, bite me riser 3/4. Also annoying, freeheel beater mods who are useless.
    Go on Now
    Last edited by buttahflake; 03-08-2022 at 08:32 AM.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Wow, I did what now? You might want to go back and check that. I love being in your mind fuzz. I never think of you on the other hand. Alcoholic beaters are a dime a dozen at the ski hill, congrats basic bitch.
    I’m hated because I can actually walk the walk. I’ll ski circles around 93% of the beaters on this forum, you especially.
    None of that half wedge turn bullshit y’all call skiing. I grew up standing on the downhill ski
    Take a lap cunts

https://youtu.be/FDuFoQwSj0w

https://youtu.be/BF8Rj8cZnOk

You want to know what’s annoying? Douchenozzles who don’t ski, yet post in every fucking thread, bite me riser 3/4. Also annoying, freeheel beater mods who are useless.
    Go on Now
    That’s really impressive skiing, did you train with Josh Matta?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Post em up, bitch. Oh wait, you don’t ski either. You just post in every fucking thread with your smug bullshit. You like the smell of your own farts, don’t ya. Go outside, beater.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Post em up, bitch. Oh wait, you don’t ski either. You just post in every fucking thread with your smug bullshit. You like the smell of your own farts, don’t ya. Go outside, beater.
    I love that I live in your head. I’m eating breakfast and then I’m going skiing, it’s snowing here.

Snow is for pussies, try skiing some ice, you fucking cream puff.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Snow is for pussies, try skiing some ice, you fucking cream puff.
    Ice was last week.

Unlike alcoholic beaters, rage fueled middle age limpdick legends in their own minds are a rarity in skiing. Beatahflake consistently delivers

I'd be careful about challenging buttaflake you guys, he skis on ripsticks.