Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by swimmy View Post
    Looking at the pics and watching Underoos' video, this got my attention as The Green is on my bucket list. Couple dumb questions:

1. Is there both an April and Aug get together?
    2. Where exactly is this located Utah or Wyoming
    3. Is there room for another camper - 27' tow behind

It would be fun to meet some of ya.
    1. Usually, but the 4/20 is the big gig.

2. The A/B/C section of the Green, Utah. (Below Flaming Gorge)

3. Plenty.

C'mon out.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    plenty of room in boblandia for another rig

i managed a good 30-40+ days up there last season. but didnt fish much elsewhere other than local stillwater and poopfish daytrips
    420 can be hit or miss weather wise
    early june cicadia magic will either happen or not
    may run into july
    fontenelle is a couple hours upstream in wyo doable as a day trip or pre post
    boblandia is downsream below flaming gorge res in browns park close to the ut/ co border
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I’m planning on being there from 4/15 to 4/23. Hoping I have a new boat, but we’ll see.

All are invited, I really hope Djongo comes down. If the Birdhunter wants to show his face we’d welcome him, feel free to come fish with us. Swimmy, get your ass down here, we’ve got plenty of room. It wouldn’t be the first time dudes came down from Montana to visit Boblandia. Harry, coming? Last night I got a phone call from MacDaddy, who claimed he was coming from Denver.

I’m already making menu plans, fuck yeah.,

Bryan (with camper), James (with boat), and I (with a winning attitude) will be there on the 20th departing on the 23rd. I have invited the MT guys from last year, no commitment yet.

I have penciled this in already. Looking forward to it.

Spectacular area, great spot for a rendezvous, and all casual mags with lots of mileage.
    Good food, friends and beautiful skies.

And fishing on the Green.

Livin' the Dream right there...

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Harry, coming?
    Dude, you know I want to. Lining up care for my Mom is the problem. Fingers crossed though, probably only a 10 percent chance, but I will try to make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Dude, you know I want to. Lining up care for my Mom is the problem. Fingers crossed though, probably only a 10 percent chance, but I will try to make it happen.

Harry please come if you can!! Seriously dood.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Swimmy, get your ass down here, we’ve got plenty of room. It wouldn’t be the first time dudes came down from Montana to visit Boblandia.
    This is looking like it will happen.

I am interested, but boatless. I'm happy to help with rowing duties. I have a few hours in on the Green manning the oars (but you probably don't want me running your boat through Mother in law...)
    Montani Semper Liberi

Harry, you're of course welcome to stay with us and we can team up for the roadtrip.

at the bottom of the worst air in the USA
    I’ll bring a hard side and a rubber ducky. Should have plenty of boat space for humans and pooches alike.

Edit- and bringing about 10 pounds of elk burger ti use as needed (at least one pound for dogs).
    Last edited by Lumpy; 01-24-2023 at 08:19 PM.

Care lined up for my Mom, so I’m in.

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Hell yeah!

beyond stoked for this news

fuck yeah Harry!!

4/20 On the Green

I’m a tentative in! I will roll with a raft and a dog.
    The drift boat is in Idaho so not an option
    Harry and djongo know the raft well.

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I'd like to join in. I wonder whether my tandem fishing kayak can handle The Green?
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Seems likely.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5562F3DD-2AF2-4234-A17C-279991A670F6.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	567.2 KB 
ID:	445346

Picked up some cornhole boards for 4/20 entertainment!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3CB2694E-95DA-4E72-B4EE-E91FC26F46D1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	485.1 KB 
ID:	448241

Nice!
    I just met a guy who lives in P.C. , guides on the green and has a house or some structure on 3rd Ave in Dutch John. His wife drives a shuttle I guess that picks people up at the bottom of the B and drives them to their auto. She told me that she knows Dibs’ old man and certainly knew his truck. He seems super friendly. These are the people who I bought about those flies I posted in the other thread from. Anyone know him or the wife?
    Last edited by schindlerpiste; 03-05-2023 at 01:31 PM.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

If I’m still alive in 4 years I think I’ll move to either LaBarge or Brown’s Park and be a shuttle driver till I expire.

I've penciled in 19-23. 50/50 on whether I'll have a rig but happy to poorly row. what I will have is a bunch of green sticks for the collective to muck about with. lmk if there is anything you want to try, both old and new, and i'll try to have one there.

would also like to propose a biggest fish pic tourney or some other sort of uncompetitive competition with winner receiving a green stick of their choice. if you take it too seriously, you are dq'd.
    swing your fucking sword.

So you're a Winston rep? Or is that a weed reference?

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    I've penciled in 19-23. 50/50 on whether I'll have a rig but happy to poorly row. what I will have is a bunch of green sticks for the collective to muck about with. lmk if there is anything you want to try, both old and new, and i'll try to have one there.

would also like to propose a biggest fish pic tourney or some other sort of uncompetitive competition with winner receiving a green stick of their choice. if you take it too seriously, you are dq'd.
    Glad to hear you can make it. Looking forward to catching up, last time I saw you we were musky fishing on the Flambeau. Seems like a long time ago.

My boat needs a sticker from your employer. You holding?

^^homeboy wants to hook up mags, might be best to edit or delete that post so he doesn't get in trouble.

love me some green sticks, I've got one I'll be bringing. throwing it from a green boat, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Underoos View Post
    So you're a Winston rep? Or is that a weed reference?
    I think it’s a reference to the indigenous nations of the area using “green” or uncured limbs of the native cedar and willow flora to cut and use to spear June Suckers (possibly not in June) and Northern Squawfish for food prior to invasion of the Germans and their marauding brown trout in the Western Hemisphere. Soon to be proven by the dudes digging on Oak Island.
    Not soliciting business through casual internet associations