Moving to Singapore - FOR SALE THREAD

Yes. So I'm planning on living on the equator for a year, and want to clear out a bunch of stuff from our house. A number of items from my soon to be 11 year old. As they will be 13 when we return. Mostly snow related items, but will keep adding to the list as I find more stuff to move.

All items do not include shipping unless specified.

When it says "shipping included" I assuming this will ship in a Priority fixed rate box. Get multiple items and save on shipping. If you prefer to pick up, save on the shipping. Pick up in Santa Cruz, I will be at KW on Tues June 7 and in Mammoth the 8th and 10th.

PM will be preferred. Feel free to post up in thread, but I've suddenly got a ton of planning and cleaning and clearing and packing going on, so may not be checking in at TGR on a regular basis. I do check my email tho.

OUTWEAR:

Mountain Hardware Pant Used. Rust. Size M. No significant wear. Some light scuffs at cuff. $90 Shipped

Mountain Hardware Returnia Pants - BNWT - Size Large (these are like 36' waist) - Recco. Bright Caution Yellow - $75 Shipped

Marmot Coat Womens. Size S. Not sure the model. No hood. Blue, two tone. $10 plus ship.

Descente Pant Size M. They were once bright green. Shredded at cuff. Good for fucking around in. Free or Beer Money plus ship

BNIDINGS:
    Look Pivot 12 - 130mm brake - white, blue & green - used, typically scuffing from pole ejection, some missing mounting screws (might be able to locate some) - $115 shipped

Dynafit Beast 14 - 120mm brake - BNIB - horse shoes included. $225 shipped (as long as you don't need the original box)

Look XR Venus 9 DIN bindings - 95mm brake - used but in fine shape - $30 shipped

Atomic unknown 12 DIN - 130mm brake - white- used - $95 shipped - SOLD

Solly 914 - 85mm brake - $75 shipped

SKIS:

Atomic Team Bionic Arc - Red Sleds - 210cm - Look 99 pre pivots - you borrow and ride and store these for a year or maybe longer. pick up preferred. Santa Cruz, Bay Area, Kirkwood, Mammoth, Tahoe. No cost other than riding them at least once per season. I may ask for these back one day. Consider it a long term loan.

187 Dynastar Legend Pro - early model, cambered, metal, born in Chamonix - Axial 2 12 DIN binding at 305. Maybe another set of toe holes 1cm forward (I forget) - several minor (dime sized or less) repaired core shots -several with JD Weld, the other with ptex - $90 mounted, $50 flat plus shipping

182 Mantra (cambered) w Solly 914 at 305 bel - no core shots ( I think) - super fun ski and plenty of life remaining. $50 flat, $100 mounted, plus shipping

170 Volkl Kiku - Look PX12 - no core shots, lightly used - white and bamboo top sheet. $225 plus shipping

KID SIZED STUFF:

137 4Frnt Coyote w binding (need to check with one). BSL range is about 220-250? Again, need to check. Current Price - $100 plus shipping. SOLD

138 Volkl Mantra Marker Demo Binding - no core shots - $100 plus shipping

135 Elan slalom skis Elan Binding - clean - $50 plus shipping. These were great skis for my kid. Used them on all hardback days, on and off piste.

Bern spherical low light yellow lens, green strap. Lense has some light scratches, etc. Still a way better storm day lens than any other kids goggle I have ever seen. $40 shipped

Smith cylindrical everyday amber lease googles, white with red/blu popsicles strap. Lens in good conditions, but not perfect. $21 shipped (or add to other google for $5)

POC Helmet Bright yellow, size XS 51-55cm. Good condition, no google clasp, but grip tape on back worked for us. $15 plus ship

Used Look NX7 Bindings - 100mm brake -(black and white) - $45 shipped

Brand New Head Mojo 7.5 - 90mm brake -(red and black) - $65 shipped SOLD

Lange Boot - Comp 60 Team - 259bsl - light blue and sexy - narrow fit - $20 plus ship

Full Tilt - Adjustable Boot - 230-250bsl - clear and also sexy - one boot is missing one of two bolts that hold the boot together. We received it this way from a maggot and neither of our kids had any issue. Caveat - we never used them at the longest setting. - $20 plus ship

Patagonia coat well used but nice, KW JETS branded blue size 8 coat. $20 plus ship

Patagonia Pants, Brownish. Size 8 $20 plus ship

Cheap kids snow pants. Columbia Bright Green. free or beer money plus shipping.

Size 12Y snow boots - free or beer money plus shipping
    Last edited by Ottime; 06-05-2022 at 01:13 PM.

Saved for future items

Bumping. I've removed items that have gone for free or cheap to make the listing easier to read. I'll be adding more items as I clean out the house and garage the next few months.

Ask for pictures. I can text them, but have lost my ability to easily load up through the app.

Who will do the ikon group buy now????

Good luck in your new adventure
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

^^^^ Thats a WFH kind of role. I should be getting details tomorrow and be open by Friday. If all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    ^^^^ Thats a WFH kind of role. I should be getting details tomorrow and be open by Friday. If all goes well.
    Hot damn!

Good luck with the move Ottime and thanks for getting the band back together!

Atomic Team Bionic Arc - Red Sleds - 210cm - Look 99 pre pivots - you borrow and ride and store these for a year or maybe longer. pick up preferred. Santa Cruz, Bay Area, Kirkwood, Mammoth, Tahoe. No cost other than riding them at least once per season. I may ask for these back one day. Consider it a long term loan.

^^^^^^%
    So cool. Loved the red sled.
    The fact that it’s a loaner and not for sale is legendary.

Someone step up and store these beasts for him.

And man up and ride them now and then.
    . . .

If you wanna bring them to sandy Utah I’ll look after the red sleds.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

PM on Mantras

It is looking like I'm not going to make it to Sandy this spring. Of course that could change.

For the record, I have storage here for the Red Sleds, but they look way cooler on snow.

I've dropped the ball on Mantra responses. If any of you are still interested, PM or text me again. Sorry, got busy. They seem to have a range of about 300-330 bel, but not 100% sure. They do fit my 305 bsl. If memory serves me correct thy are on the line for 315.

Bumping. Moving is 6 week and starting to move items into storage. Let me know if you want anything before it get put away for 14 months.

Pm sent on the nx 7’s

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums