Page 518 of 664 FirstFirst ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... LastLast
Results 12,926 to 12,950 of 16597

Thread: Ukraine

There's no need for Fisking b/c those aren't my arguments, that's the Chinese perspective. I'm not taking Xi's side. I'm suggesting China’s thinking and strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    There's no need for Fisking b/c those aren't my arguments, that's the Chinese perspective. I'm not taking Xi's side. I'm suggesting China’s thinking and strategy.

There's no need for bullet points since this is an entertainment venue, and I'm pointing out that China, or at least your version of Greater China, has real problems with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Attachment 452655

https://twitter.com/phillipspobrien/...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

Up till now most recruits have been coming from poorer, rural areas, from what I’ve seen. Will the war remain popular if the more fortunate class is forced to send their kids to die?
    they have never stopped recruiting. the more fortunate class already have their kids already outside or they know to which office to go with as certain amount of rubles. in any corrupt regions people know the tricks. if not, you are stupid.

Putin = Poutine in french, yes, as Putain (whore/bitch) is already taken - it sounds a slightly bit different

Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    they have never stopped recruiting. the more fortunate class already have their kids already outside or they know to which office to go with as certain amount of rubles. in any corrupt regions people know the tricks. if not, you are stupid.

Putin = Poutine in french, yes, as Putain (whore/bitch) is already taken - it sounds a slightly bit different
    Ohh... there is a canadian dish.... fries/cheese/gravy = poutine

"Pacifists should first ask Putin to stop attacking." -- Brava, Meloni!

https://twitter.com/Biz_Ukraine_Mag/...42670863863810

“Pacifism is objectively pro-fascist. This is elementary common sense. If you hamper the war effort of one side, you automatically help out that of the other."

A pacifist could help people to understand each other so they can help each other, and never need to take sides or have a war.

That is consistent with Meloni's statement

Who looked most like an SNL caricature of a paranoid UI at the Brussels EU ammofest?

Why don't the Russians just send in hotshit troubleshooter Steven Seagal to solve their problems?

He seems like the right Person.
    https://youtu.be/8u0N-6pGgDU
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Steven Seagal is still the worst Saturday Night Live host ever

^but he can SHRED a guitar
    https://youtu.be/Z3G3r_3NM6s
    Derp dur-dur-dur Derp-dur

Ukraine

He’s gonna teach the Ruzzians how to run away real good.

I, too, love to look natural running on film

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

I hope one day the fight for Bakhmut is compared to Guadalcanal or Chateau Theirry or Gettysburg.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    There's no need for bullet points since this is an entertainment venue, and I'm pointing out that China, or at least your version of Greater China, has real problems with reality.
    Replace China with USA in your post and it’s just as accurate

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Tit for Tat time

“Russia said it will place tactical nuclear weapons, which have relatively small yields, in Belarus, its close regional ally. Vladimir Putin, Russia’s president, told state television he had struck a deal with Alexander Lukashenko, his Belarusian counterpart. He said the move did not violate nuclear non-proliferation agreements and was not unusual, as America did the same with its own allies.”

Putin said the N word again. Bad Putin. Don't know if it's legal or not to put nuke there but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to use them. My bank teller Ana is from Belarus. Cold lady. Can't make her smile.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Replace China with USA in your post and it’s just as accurate

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Replace your post with something else meaningless and stupid (and counterfactual) and it's just as meaningless and stupid (and counterfactual). But what else could we expect from a clown like you.
    [quote][//quote]

The multiverse is alive and well, with Trump, Putin, Xi, Kim and so on all in their own particular warped timeline, and dragging the rest of humanity into their vortices.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Putin said the N word again. Bad Putin. Don't know if it's legal or not to put nuke there but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to use them. My bank teller Ana is from Belarus. Cold lady. Can't make her smile.
    I don't think anyone with nukes gives a crap about legality when it comes to the use of nukes.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

I agree with that statement. The only way I see nukes actually get used is if some bozo screws up ( most likely possibility IMO) or Putin believes that all is lost and no general helps him out a 14th story window before he call for a strike.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.