Page 237 of 664 FirstFirst ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 16600

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    LOL, the US probably owes the world billions upon billions after exporting so much dreck ‘culture’ and music around the globe since the 50’s.
    Shouldn’t there be payback for installing McDonald’s all over the world?

(Tongue in cheek…sorta)
    McDonald’s is just a metaphor for “Profit uber Alles” The Suits/Captains in German Business/Industry have excelled at this model. You think german political leaders aren’t compliant servants when Thyssen Krupp, Bayer, Allianz, Daimler, etc are on the Deutsche Telekom phone?
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Fucking brutal interview from Bucha.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idux4708A5Y

Good thread from navalny. You just know that dumbfucks like bunny and cumshot would eat this shit up

https://twitter.com/navalny/status/1...G5YaPj03g&s=19

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Let's break Navalny out of gulag. Send some Seals in wearing Ukrainian unis.

Admittedly I may have not thought this completely through.

A good plan starts with a dream

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Good thread from navalny. You just know that dumbfucks like bunny and cumshot would eat this shit up

https://twitter.com/navalny/status/1...G5YaPj03g&s=19

Maybe the way out of this debacle is to let Putin tell his population “we won, Nazis are pacified, borders are now secure, so our soldiers are going home.”

You don’t want to be 18-27 years old in Russia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...scripts-draft/

“The Russian military began its spring draft Friday, aiming to sign up 134,500 conscripts and stoking fears among young men that they may end up on the front lines of the invasion of Ukraine.

Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu has vowed that none of them will be used to reinforce Russian troops now fighting in Ukraine. “Please note that conscripts will not be deployed to any hot spots,” he said in televised remarks Tuesday, adding that those who were drafted last spring will be discharged and sent home at the end of their one-year service.
    But amid the significant losses suffered by Russian forces in their Ukrainian campaign, which appears to have lasted longer than the Kremlin anticipated, Shoigu’s assurances have not put all prospective conscripts and their families at ease.

All Russian men between 18 and 27 must serve one year in the military, and recruitment campaigns are usually held each spring and fall. Dodging the draft is punishable by heavy fines and sentences of up to two years in prison.
    Human rights groups and lawyers say that since Russia invaded Ukraine on Feb. 24, they have been receiving a barrage of calls from eligible men, as well as their wives, girlfriends and mothers, seeking legal help in avoiding the draft.
    “The amount of applications is enormous, much more if compared [to previous drafts],” said a lawyer who works with a legal group called Conscious Refusal From Military Service in Russia, which assists Russians in navigating the laws on conscription and contract service in the armed forces. The lawyer spoke on the condition of anonymity because Russia has recently introduced new laws mandating punishment for “discrediting” the Russian army.

“People have not been assured [by what Shoigu said] because it is not backed by anything but ‘the minister said so,’” the lawyer said. “Because in fact the law, the military service regulation, allows sending conscripts who served for at least four months into combat.””

“Dedovshchina” and being cannon fodder awaits them, and I doubt bone spurs would help in Putlers Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Maybe the way out of this debacle is to let Putin tell his population “we won, Nazis are pacified, borders are now secure, so our soldiers are going home.”
    Thats probably what it will come down to. I think the question is how much will he lose before his ego lets him make that call. Still hoping someone internally poisons him or puts a bullet in him

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    theres some question whether that will be enough. You killed thousands for this? This is our glory?

there is absolutely a class that bone spurs help in Russia; look at the war dead. Most of them aren’t from the rich areas. The mass looting is, in part, because rural Russia is poor.

Ukraine

Name:  Image1649256618.759181.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  147.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    He's fine. He's posting on Twitter. Cant get no Starbucks, though.
    You and your Starbucks, Starbucks is the McDonald’s of coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Name:  Image1649256618.759181.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  147.0 KB
    Just Wagner mercenaries doing Wagner shitbag things. Name:  Screenshot_20220406-080402.jpeg
Views: 396
Size:  54.4 KB

Ukraine is winning. The Ukrainian resistance is smart and courageous. While the Russian army is in terrible shape and running out of options.

Putin's best chance for turning his debacle around is dividing the West so that instead of supporting an end game acceptable to Ukraine, they start talking about compromises and cease fires contingent on Russia's demands.

Putin needs politicians like France's Marine LePen, Orbán in Hungary, Nigel Farage in Britain, and the GOP Z caucus in the House who just voted against support for NATO. Putin can't win in Ukraine without their acquiescence for cutting sanctions and limiting aid to Ukraine.

China holding back from increases Russian oil purchases (at least on the open market)
    https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...er-2022-04-06/

Orban will pay Russia in roubles. Fuck Orban
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...er-2022-04-06/
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Own your fail. ~Jer~

To add I wish he had done that interview with anyone other than Hanity. I can’t stand to listen to him
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Anti war protests in Russia squashed and Putin’s approval rating is now 83% since the invasion started.

Fuck Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    To add I wish he had done that interview with anyone other than Hanity. I can’t stand to listen to him
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Just Wagner mercenaries doing Wagner shitbag things.
    oof, wow
    [the one i posted was an artist]

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    In other news, look at this fucking fuck

https://mobile.twitter.com/olex_sche...46270853545997
    It's incredible how many Russian soldiers are psychopaths. I guess they love murdering and torturing people based on the accounts coming from the decades in Georgia, Chechnya, Syria, etc.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

These talking heads. I want to hear what the guests have to say. Not the talking head bloviate

This interview is better
    I think I’m going to donate to CORE. Because I can. Penn seems like a good bet if you want to help
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

^the guests are also talking heads, guy

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Hannity is way better than Fucker. But that's a low bar. They are both condescending pricks high on their own hotboxed farts.

That was easy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ED250E81-E15B-4353-BCB6-B6E6DEF15010.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	128.0 KB 
ID:	412200
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I prefer ICRC.