Page 305 of 658 FirstFirst ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 16437

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Do these people running the world behind the scenes have any particular ethnic background? (Just asking questions! amiright)
    Obviously all lizard people.

Are you asking if they're jewish lizard people? Nazi jewish lizard people? Lesbian lizard people? Beware the trout feltching lesbian lizard people most of all, they're the ones warming the planet with trout farts.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Really does it fucking matter?
    Ironic given Leroy brought it up then repeatedly returned to the subject even absent direct responses and is now "just asking questions" wondering why does it matter...

... I guess we'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Ironic since you repeatedly returned to the subject even absent direct responses and are now "just asking questions" about why does it matter...
    The subject is whats happening with putins money. Not whether or not its more than musks. The focus on that is pedantic, its an ancillary detail.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Are you talking about the subject you brought up initially and keep returning to again-and-again page-after-page, the one that doesn't matter? And while we're on the subject why is the thread's post count decreasing?

If you didn't want to talk about it you were free to just not talk about it. I thought it was possibly an interesting topic of conversation, and it has turned out to not be, although a couple people seemed to have relevant and interesting things to say, it has overall dragged down the previously lofty quality of discourse here in the very serious official ukrainian strategy planning thread. Carry on.

We can get back to whatever other super important shit needs to be discussed to help Zelensky and Finland etc plan their next moves.

If you didn't want to talk about it you were free to just not talk about it. I thought it was possibly an interesting topic of conversation, and it has turned out to not be, although a couple people seemed to have relevant and interesting things to say, it has overall dragged down the previously lofty quality of discourse here in the very serious official ukrainian strategy planning thread. Carry on.

We can get back to whatever other super important shit needs to be discussed to help Zelensky and Finland etc plan their next moves.
    Oh, did someone get his feelings hurt?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

For fucks sake can someone please limit the number of posts Leroy can make? He has gone Full-on Benny Profane.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Bunny running his finger nails down a chalkboard

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

And while we're on the subject why is the thread's post count decreasing?
    timestamp marker
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	226.2 KB 
ID:	416145

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Oh, did someone get his feelings hurt?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Nah I'm good, thanks for the concern though, thats sweet of you.

We can get back to the strategic planning now, I'll take a break.

Nice job on the NSFW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

, I forgot we weren’t in padded room or Poli. I’ll tag it.

So, I tried the usual ways, is there a way to tag attachments as NSFW?
    In the meantime…

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35B5660C-0F81-4575-AE59-3192A8090233.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	623.7 KB 
ID:	416154
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

There's speculation that instead of firing artillery barrages like we're accustomed to seeing in movies, Ukrainians networked their guns and rockets to fire from dispersed locations to mitigate Russian counter-battery fire. Distributed guns could explain why strikes appear to be of a different type or come from a different direction from one shot to the next.

On the other side of the equation the U.S. & NATO provided radar capable of detecting Russian artillery very quickly allowing return fire almost immediately. It's claimed if the artillery is far enough away they can return fire before the enemy shells hit.
    I've seen some videos where it looks like there's a soldier pulling a cord to fire artillery. I don't know much about the various systems but it's given me a while new respect for artillery. And for the snow safety groups firing it.

One of the German systems that they're finally training Ukrainians on is supposed to fire 5 times and have them hit simultaneously. Pretty cool engineering to do that. Panzerhaubitze 2000
    Gif embedding didn't work so here's a link.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzerhaubitze_2000
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artill...taneous_impact

On the other hand, here's an impressively pathetic ending to a wire guided missile.
    https://www.twitter.com/GissiSim/sta...22385546993666

A question was asked, I provided an answer for why some people do. Its not a hill I want to die on.
    Thanks for the insult and personal attack though you cum gargling trout fletcher. Go fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw you fucking asshole. Terminator seeds surely do exist but okaly dokaly we can just do insults instead. Whether or not they're in the American market or whatnot is a separate thing, but people perceive Gates practices in Africa as predation and market manipulation masked as charity.

I could well be wrong about terminator seeds but you can still go fuck yourself.
    You make wild claims without the slightest scintilla of proof
    When called on it you have a tantrum
    Then say "Oh I may be wrong about that"

Own your bullshit. Show us proof that one can obtain Terminator Seeds. Also provide support for your claim that Gates cheats on his taxes via Gates Foundation

Or - shut the fuck up

Dumbass

https://fafdl.org/gmobb/the-myth-and...minator-seeds/

^ I’m not a fan of the GMO business model but I recognize their right to set the record straight on bullshit myths.

Leroy, you seem like an earnest decent fellow; why do you go through these endless cycles of speculating / bullshitting out loud & then eventually admitting you were wrong? It seems masochistic.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    You make wild claims without the slightest scintilla of proof
    When called on it you have a tantrum
    Then say "Oh I may be wrong about that"

Own your bullshit. Show us proof that one can obtain Terminator Seeds. Also provide support for your claim that Gates cheats on his taxes via Gates Foundation

Or - shut the fuck up

Dumbass
    Cheats? Cheats?

You've never heard of the rich using charitable donations to get tax breaks?

I mean call it cheats if you want but its extremely common. Consult your accountant to see how much you're donating this year.

I have no tantrums you're the one making it personal, I merely returned the favor, with albeit more flavor than you managed.

Admitting you're wrong if you are is now a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    https://fafdl.org/gmobb/the-myth-and...minator-seeds/

^ I’m not a fan of the GMO business model but I recognize their right to set the record straight on bullshit myths.

Leroy, you seem like an earnest decent fellow; why do you go through these endless cycles of speculating / bullshitting out loud & then eventually admitting you were wrong? It seems masochistic.
    I have a bad habit of making a valid point and including an ancillary detail I'm not sure about. Probably just don't put enough time and thought into my posts honestly.

Its also been years since I've been around here much, and remember this place as being more of a weird wild west free for all, and it seems to have changed a great deal. A bit more polite and educated but also a bit more groupthink as well.

To be fair I typically don't admit I'm wrong. Hahaha. Often however I am amazed at the shit people choose to argue that seems obviously objectively true to me. Like the guy above me has never heard of rich people using charitable donations to get tax breaks. Who hasn't heard of that? The same kind of people that want to argue the sky is fucking green.

Also, often I am not actually asserting anything, and really am just wondering what others think of something, which seems alien to people when so many seem to always have to have an agenda. Sometimes I have a bit of an agenda, so perhaps its hard to tell the difference and people jump to conclusions.

OK so terminator seeds are overhyped, but what about Monsanto using seeds that cross contaminate or cross breed neighboring fields, and then claiming those farmers are infringing on their copyright? I feel like I remember hearing about that in a somewhat true source but its fuzzy.
    Last edited by leroy jenkins; 05-12-2022 at 10:47 PM.

Just stop

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    There's two aspects at play in Leroy's argument.
    1. There is an abundance of rich people whose identities are unknown and whose wealth dwarfs the wealth of folks like Musk, Gates, Besos, etc.
    2. These unknown unidentifiable people are running the world behind the scenes.

Not that you're defending what he's saying, but just clarifying. Your example is not one that fits LJ's description because you can actually identify the guy, Sam Tak Lee, and know about where his wealth is derived from.
    And more importatly. His wealth is measured. Maybe he owns some more, but apparently not top ten worthy. Although someone has worked for him.
    The landowner argument is quite telling itself. The queen only owns a few billion.
    I you bought Land in the range of10s of billions it would Show. You can't buy unlimited ammounts of Land with dubious shell Corps in real countries.
    Edit:
    He doesn't seem to hide from forbes.
    According to Forbes, he had a net worth of $3.6 billion, as of January 2021.[1]
    But leroy's people in Charge may have paid for a lower number!
    Ockhams razor tells me no though. And most billionaire Egos like to be on the list.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Just stop
    Your avatar looks like a tiny air.

Ok, so facts we have established. No one hides any wealth, all charitable donations are purely altruistic and not used for tax write-offs ever. I'm learning a lot. No one ever has any offshore accounts, and all the ultra wealthy care about is their vanity instead of their ego actually wanting more power.

OK so terminator seeds are overhyped, but what about Monsanto using seeds that cross contaminate or cross breed neighboring fields, and then claiming those farmers are infringing on their copyright? I feel like I remember hearing about that in a somewhat true source but its fuzzy.
    Monsanto are ass holes. Baselessly sued a relative to try to scare him away from doing research that could have affected their profits. Luckily the University had his back and they won the case easily.

Don’t lump all GMO with Monsanto, it can do great things:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_rice

Apart from you doing the thing you accuse everybody else in this thread let me make one thing clear: im sure most rich people do almost anything for more money or Power, but doing so with a certain ammount of money seems to be difficult. How difficult I don't know because I'm not an economic Genius like you, but it seems to be difficult.

And in leaks like the Panama Papers there are usually only poor millionaires.
    It's probably easy to hide a few 100 million. Or harder with a few billion, but near impossible with 10s of billions.

Now back to Putin, who actually seems to have hidden most of his wealth in the country via state owned companies. Which is quite hard to do outside of autocratic puppet states.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Leroy you have derailed

And while we're on the subject why is the thread's post count decreasing?
    Did Rod (troll) get booted?

Maybe Benny's deleting his posts one by one? He does have a lot of free time all of a sudden, maybe it's his new hobby.