Page 182 of 663 FirstFirst ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 16551

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Was there something you didn’t comprehend about “this specific conflict”?

Did the fucking UKRANIANS do any of that shit?
    Exactly. Not sure how the problems with OUR past means Ukraine has to pay.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I'm advocating for a peace that will not be lethal to the country in so many ways.
    Advocating for peace is one thing, actual peace on offer is another. Before the war started there were reports of Russian lists of dissidents they planned to target. Since then Russian FSB began raiding Ukrainian apartment buildings and kidnapping people; Russian troops are shooting fleeing civilians in areas they control; and in Mariupol Russian occupiers forcibly moved thousands of Mariupol residents to Russian internment camps. There is no peace, just a horrific plan.

Poland was never divided. Germany was.
    Go back and read about the beginning of WWII.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am becoming convinced that Benny inhaled/ingested too much silver and mercury in the darkroom in the sixties and seventies.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

You don't inhale silver in the process, you might touch it. I am not aware of mercury being used in photo processing. The real killer was formaldehyde in the final stage of E3 color processing. You would definitely inhale that from the drying cabinet. Thank God for digital.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I mostly hear that shit from the younger generations these days. like sub 25. Hot springs conversations ahaha, but yea they're out there. Also somewhat common to hear people say things like 'burn it all down' but that was more around the george floyd protests. When politely questioned by myself if they really beleive thats the answer most will say something like no I was just venting. So just community college kids getting stoned and saying stupid shit but still and interesting barometer of something.

I also remember being scoffed at here for suggesting russian trolls would post in interenet forums to sway popular opinion in the west, not long after the floyyd protests started. The response was universal, that was a rediculous thing to think would be taking place.

Kinda funny youd think someone is crazy just because they report a different experience of the world. Like, its not some conspiracy theory. Whod you think I was talking to the voices in my head? Or lying to spin some narrative?

Nope, those are crazy things to assume. Now I can see the typos giving that rambling old man impression. I am wearing long underwear post skiing so you got me there.
    More insane rambling

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

You don't inhale silver in the process, you might touch it. I am not aware of mercury being used in photo processing. The real killer was formaldehyde in the final stage of E3 color processing. You would definitely inhale that from the drying cabinet. Thank God for digital.
    Wait, I thought you were a hat maker.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    "You have to let an abusive spouse do what they want to their ex. Because they still see them, as their property. So really, family & friends are at fault for intervening when they should have kept silent." — John Mearsheimer taking Putin's ideas seriously (and I guess literally, too)
    Did he say that out loud, or just implicitly? I took his yapping as how NATO might have managed Putin (or Russia) differently. Putin was never on my Christmas list. When he did that president deal with Medvedev, he made my shitlist. NATO didn't force Putin to appoint himself czar.

To China's statement - I agree with China that sanctions are unduly harsh. The best I've heard about sanctions is they partially achieve their goals about a third of the time. That said, we don't have other good options for stopping Putin's aggression. IMO, before long, we ought to publicly state conditions to drop them, and our desire to see them achieved. Problem is, one of those conditions is a trustworthy, peaceful Russia, and that looks pretty unrealistic. So maybe we are where we are. I've seen the argument that in Cold War 1, USSR isolated itself, and the West would have more influence if we followed that script now. I'm not sure I buy that - with controlled media in Russia, we can't reach ordinary Russians. In any case, I trust nothing from emperors, and Xi has appointed himself.

As for Ukrainians, we ought to give more hidden support to bring the war to an end. Several Eastern European nations have declared support for a no fly zone. How about we quietly work out the means to receive targets from Ukraine and let fly some cruise missiles? The missiles could squawk "UA MiG-29" as they pass a Ukrainian airfield to enhance deniability. Or, how many Russian cruise missiles can we find or make ("whoops, looks like friendly fire")?

Hopefully we're not exploring new frontiers in quasi-deniability. Can't really see that working out too well.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I am becoming convinced that Benny inhaled/ingested too much silver and mercury in the darkroom in the sixties and seventies.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Ukraine

Friend from high school made this. He is an artist in Ukraine. He had to flee Kyiv with his wife and MIL to our home town Lviv.

Please ignore the narcissist that make every thread about them shitting on everything and everyone.

There are 3+ million refugees that made out of Ukraine so far. I’m sure they’d appreciate positive vibes many of you are sending their way.

That’s cool! Proud to have found our recently that my son is part Ukrainian. What a world.

Crazy they kept all that in those little huts in the mall parking lots.

I'm not advocating for nothing. Wtf? I'm advocating for a peace that will not be lethal to the country in so many ways. Impotence? What the double fuck? Are you whipping your dick out just like Putin and Trump? Is that your problem?

Leader. Haha. Bet some Russian "leaders" on the battlefield have bullet wounds in the back of the head.
    Oh I forgot that was an option, please explain how Ukraine gets peace without fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Oh I forgot that was an option, please explain how Ukraine gets peace without fighting.
    All they have to do is be really cynical and negative online and the Russians will eventually throw up their hands and quit in frustration. Benny's trying to lead by example.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Before the war started there were reports of Russian lists of dissidents they planned to target. Since then Russian FSB began raiding Ukrainian apartment buildings and kidnapping people; Russian troops are shooting fleeing civilians in areas they control; and in Mariupol Russian occupiers forcibly moved thousands of Mariupol residents to Russian internment camps. There is no peace, just a horrific plan.
    Yeah, things are looking kinda weird out there.

The situation in Mariupol hasn't improved at all, and the surrounding areas are pretty bad off, too. E-mail from another cousin: "We should expect the occupying force, undersupplied as they are, to absolutely ravage surrounding villages and leave famine in their wake, as is now being reported. This, however, pales before the claims that residents are being deported and impressed. This begins to make clear what Putin meant by "de-nazifying" or "purifying" Ukraine, and the conclusion is not a good one."

There are now new reports from within the separatist republics that the residents are being ordered to fight on the front lines- i.e., the Russian occupiers may be be forcing residents there to fight against their own people. A major war crime if true. Any zeal for Russian governance, once this war inevitably ends, is likely to be somewhat dampened there, I would imagine

I would consider these two items as unverified for now. But, if true, Putin's treading dangerously close to his own version of a "Final Solution" to this "Ukrainian Nazi Problem". At this point I would consider the likelihood of direct military involvement from other nations to be increasing rapidly.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Yeah, things are looking kinda weird out there.

The situation in Mariupol hasn't improved at all, and the surrounding areas are pretty bad off, too. E-mail from another cousin: "We should expect the occupying force, undersupplied as they are, to absolutely ravage surrounding villages and leave famine in their wake, as is now being reported. This, however, pales before the claims that residents are being deported and impressed. This begins to make clear what Putin meant by "de-nazifying" or "purifying" Ukraine, and the conclusion is not a good one."

There are now new reports from within the separatist republics that the residents are being ordered to fight on the front lines- i.e., the Russian occupiers may be be forcing residents there to fight against their own people. A major war crime if true. Any zeal for Russian governance, once this war inevitably ends, is likely to be somewhat dampened there, I would imagine

I would consider these two items as unverified for now. But, if true, Putin's treading dangerously close to his own version of a "Final Solution" to this "Ukrainian Nazi Problem". At this point I would consider the likelihood of direct military involvement from other nations to be increasing rapidly.
    "Their own people"

It's complicated. There are many ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine. Many picked sides since the conflicts started there in 2014.

False flags. Have you been scratching your head about those thousand people in the bombed theater? But nobody dead?

This is a media war.

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/03/18/b...-intervention/

False flags. Have you been scratching your head about those thousand people in the bombed theater? But nobody dead?

This is a media war.

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/03/18/b...-intervention/
    You have gone from obnoxious troll to a fucking sociopath. Your comment is not going to age well.
    In addition to being a sociopath, you are a fucking idiot. So let me explain something... they have not yet verified the number of deceased because this bombing of civilians happened 6 hours ago in the middle of a war zone. Once the casualties are verified, you will probably not come back here and retract your statement because in addition to being a sociopath and an idiot, you are also a pussy.

And you get your news source from the “Grayzone”? The only more fitting news source for Benny would be “Friend Zone”... except for your Hillary Sex Doll, she lets you fuck her anytime you want.

Take a hard look at yourself Benny, you’re not going to like what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Russia’s elite wants to eliminate Putin, they have already chosen a successor.
    https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/20/7332985/

Could be a warning message to Putin or an actual assassination attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    Russia’s elite wants to eliminate Putin, they have already chosen a successor.
    https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/20/7332985/

Could be a warning message to Putin or an actual assassination attempt.
    Can they get on with it already?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

They will lose a lot of money if the internet is split off.
    https://www.technologyreview.com/202...internet-risk/

This targeting of civilians, kidnapping, and deporting them to "filtration" camps , if true, parallels Xi's treatment of the uyghurs. Id bet those 2 beady eyed fucks discussed it and thought it was a great idea. Bunny thinks its genius no doubt

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Free/slave labor has its advantages.

Fuck Putin & Benny.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Please stop quoting the cynical attention whore.