Page 379 of 662 FirstFirst ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,475 of 16546

Thread: Ukraine

This is not worth answering, narrow mindedness hurts.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Wtf?
    Why would you want this?

Since when debates are not ok?

Now you’ve all crossed a line! Who cares if Ukrainians are raped and murdered. We’re talking about Rod’s investments!

yet you persevered through the pain of your narrow mind to post a reply anyway... how brave you are!

Aww man, don't retreat now...your investments will skyrocket come winter!

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    ok, so? what’s your point?
    You actually wasted time reading that?

I have to wonder how much the average Russian is able to get non-Putin bullshit propaganda. How many Russians actually have any idea that they have been lied to about Ukraine.

What happens when all these Russian soldiers that got their asses kicked in Ukraine start talking about their experiences when they get back home.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Really looking forward to Rod's investments going to zero as Russia's government and economy implodes.
    If Putin jumps out a 3rd story window (with 3 bullets in the base of his skull) it would likely send the Russia (and world) markets soaring (except energy stocks).
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

The instability and fear, unfortunately, would likely crash the markets for a bit.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Don’t recall seeing this level of push back/disagreement on state TV previously:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6EE49B9C-3DA3-493D-AE17-8A0FB00B6754.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	889.8 KB 
ID:	426181

https://twitter.com/phillipspobrien/...lY_NNk-9dIpDKg

According to the NYT Russia has now been pushed back to its borders in Kharkiv. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...e=articleShare

1,000 sq miles. Collapse is the only word that fits.

For an army already suffering from serious morale problems, the feeling of doubt and retreat may become infectious.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Cry me a river, you were rooting for appeasement and hand waved all the atrocities coming out of things. It's not narrow minded to ignore Russian sock puppet media when Putin has been engaging in mass disinformation for decades.

Funny how the one sentence I wrote, out of all the sentences that have been written to Rod in the past few months, actually reached him. His wallet is the only thing he's given a shit about since the start and I for one hope it blows up in his fucking face.

Funny how the one sentence I wrote, out of all the sentences that have been written to Rod in the past few months, actually reached him. His wallet is the only thing he's given a shit about since the start and I for one hope it blows up in his fucking face.
    Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Don’t recall seeing this level of push back/disagreement on state TV previously:

Name:	6EE49B9C-3DA3-493D-AE17-8A0FB00B6754.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	889.8 KB 
ID:	426181

https://twitter.com/phillipspobrien/...lY_NNk-9dIpDKg
    It would be really interesting if Pootin had lost control of his proxies, but that's pretty unlikely. Given the vehement opposition sometimes expressed by hardline Russian nationalists (Igor Gerkin among others), this looks like a trial balloon for a potential pivot toward blaming the "hard-liners" who called for full mobilization and claiming it was all their fault for lying to him. Interesting development either way. The "no negotiations with Zelensky" guy looks ready to jump.
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Ask him about the perfect steep couloirs in the pyrenees!
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Zero Page One Ukraine news on Foxnews. Astonishing.

T BEGINS: The Moscow Times reports that after the collapse of the Kharkiv front, Putin retreated to his Sochi mansion and cancelled meetings with his military staff. In other news: the Kremlin announces referendums on the annexation of UKR territories have been cancelled.

I agree Jono, having read the various TV punditry, it seems like the ‘find people not Putin’ to blame mode is in full force.

Meanwhile:

On September 7, a group of municipal representatives in the Smolny district of St. Petersburg sent an official letter to the Duma asking it to initiate treason charges against Putin and remove him from office. The letter noted that, as a result of the “special military operation” in Ukraine, “combat-ready divisions of the Russian army are being destroyed . . . and young, working-age citizens are being killed or left disabled”; “the Russian economy is suffering” because of sanctions and the brain drain; “the NATO bloc is expanding eastward”; and instead of demilitarizing, Ukraine was receiving new armaments.

So far, the only response has been to charge the five deputies who voted to approve the letter with discrediting the Russian armed forces—for now, as a civil violation with a maximum fine of 50,000 rubles ($823) for first-time offenders; subsequent offenses could lead to criminal prosecution and prison terms.

Nonetheless, members of another urban municipal council—this one in the Lomonosovsky district in Moscow—followed suit the next day: they approved an appeal to Putin demanding his resignation.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Good tsar, bad boyars, is a long running theme in Russian history.

interesting to see where this goes from here. Russia don’t have the infrastructure to mobilize, nor the resources to do anything but turn the mobilized into canon fodder. Their current troops probably can’t mount an offense.

There are reports of localized and perhaps even a general Russian surrender west of the Dnipro on the Kherson front. If it happens no Odessa for Russia by winter, or ever.
    ... wah wah wah sad trombone. ...

Putin is finding out that sticking his dick in the wood chipper wasn't as good an idea as he thought it was. Xi doesn't feel like holding his beer and watching.

Interesting that all i want is for fewer people to die in the war and i get these mean personal attacks.

Since when does ideology trump good manners?

This is a ski forum, we all like to ski and this makes for a certain camaraderie.

Interesting that all i want is for fewer people to die in the war and i get these mean personal attacks.

This is a ski forum, we all like to ski and this makes for a certain camaraderie.

So in order to prevent all loss of life we should let putin go until Lisbon? Maybe give him those useless liberals on the east coast as well.

And it's not ad hominem to wish Investments into a fascist regime to crash and burn it's just Common sense mixed with a healthy Set of values.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

ESL orcbot is broke

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    So in order to prevent all loss of life we should let putin go until Lisbon? Maybe give him those useless liberals on the east coast as well.

And it's not ad hominem to wish Investments into a fascist regime to crash and burn it's just Common sense mixed with a healthy Set of values.

Name:	l6t19mph87n91.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	426211

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Putin is finding out that sticking his dick in the wood chipper wasn't as good an idea as he thought it was. Xi doesn't feel like holding his beer and watching.
    Xi very much wants that gas station for cheap